The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: erimus74 on August 23, 2023, 07:45:28 AMI like McGree, but if hes unhappy then sell, he's replacable

Dont want players who just go through the motions & no heart to fight for the club

Looking at the way we are now operating, I think we will already be looking at replacements in case this continues and he goes Erimus.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 23, 2023, 07:41:48 AMITK on oB confirms that we did receive a bid for Mcgree from Rayo Vallecano. Bid of 2.5 million.
That was knocked back as nowhere near our valuation of the player.
There are also another Spanish team and Union Berlin interested but, again, miles apart on valuations.
Mcgree benched because is is unhappy not being allowed to speak to the other clubs.

I think this one will rumble on until the end of the window.

2.5m is a piss take, closer to 6m I would have thought. Surprised if hes wanting away to Rayo, they are a tiny club compared to Boro. Union Fair enough, they are in Europe.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

LOOKS LIKE NO OTHER CUNT COMING IN THEN 🙄🙄🙄

BUT CAN SEE ONE OR TWO LEAVING 😌😌😌

IF WE FINISH IN THE TOP FUCKING 6  I WILL GET A FUCKING JOB  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Thoughts that it is Striker, attacking midfielder and central midfielder.

:christian:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 23, 2023, 09:43:01 AMThoughts that it is Striker, attacking midfielder and central midfielder.

:christian:

CAN GUARANTEE IT ELL BE PLAYERS NO OTHER CUNT WANTS... HEARD MOWATT IS ONE 🙄🙄🙄

AND PRITCHARD  😡😡😡

:rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

How many times over the years have we heard we are targeting players, for the club to just miss out. The lad from Newcastle and Pritchard is pure number fillers, they are shite and finished as decent players. All our top targets are gone, as far as 4th to 5th choices also. We are screaming for a box to box midfielder, a no nonsense battler with pace for years now, and we still aren't anywhere close to getting one. Our ambition is to get bonk ons over players that are good cover for Howson or Hackney, and not he other way around. FUCK!!  :rudi:

Johnny Thunder

oldfield

We literally have zero quality. Akpom left because we didnt come good on our acquisitions of Giles, Ramsey and Archer.

Gibbo wont sell the club because he uses it as a giant tax write off for Bulkhaul profits same with Rockcliffe

BoroRedKen

Quote from: oldfield on August 23, 2023, 01:02:59 PMWe literally have zero quality. Akpom left because we didnt come good on our acquisitions of Giles, Ramsey and Archer.

Gibbo wont sell the club because he uses it as a giant tax write off for Bulkhaul profits same with Rockcliffe

AND HERE HE IS! Welcome back matey!

:leo3:  :sid:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: oldfield on August 23, 2023, 01:02:59 PMWe literally have zero quality. Akpom left because we didnt come good on our acquisitions of Giles, Ramsey and Archer.

No he didnt

He left to play in the top division of a top country for a tam that are ranked 17th overall in Europe and are competing in the champions league and for more money

Enough for ya?

See why you've been quiet now - dafcun

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 23, 2023, 12:10:32 PMHow many times over the years have we heard we are targeting players, for the club to just miss out. The lad from Newcastle and Pritchard is pure number fillers, they are shite and finished as decent players. All our top targets are gone, as far as 4th to 5th choices also. We are screaming for a box to box midfielder, a no nonsense battler with pace for years now, and we still aren't anywhere close to getting one. Our ambition is to get bonk ons over players that are good cover for Howson or Hackney, and not he other way around. FUCK!!  :rudi:

I WILL ANNOUNCE THE LINE NOW BEFORE THE CLUB DOES NEXT WEEK.... 🙄

SADLY WE TRIED TO GET THESE PLAYERS BUT JUST COULD NOT GET THEM OVER THE LINE IN TIME 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Absolutely flat as a fart this morning with rumours.

:carrick3:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 24, 2023, 10:01:28 AMAbsolutely flat as a fart this morning with rumours.

:carrick3:

I BET THAT'S HOW HE FEELS WITH GIBSON'S BACKING 😞😞😞
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Coburn to Plymouth seems to getting some momentum again. Their fans seem to think a loan deal is done as long as we get our target in. He'll be staying then I take it  :rudi:

Johnny Thunder

:rudi:

I'm sure there will be a couple more incoming.

:carrick4:

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

NO ONES COMING JOHNNY  🙄🙄🙄

:rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Redsteel (Moderator)

Carrick gone by xmas, bottom 3 there abouts come may  :carrick3:  :rudi:

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-middlesbrough-striker-josh-coburn-agrees-plymouth-argyle-move/

FI are normally a very reliable source. That is a great move for Josh.

We must have another striker lined up to let him go on loan.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 25, 2023, 11:23:45 AMhttps://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-middlesbrough-striker-josh-coburn-agrees-plymouth-argyle-move/

FI are normally a very reliable source. That is a great move for Josh.

We must have another striker lined up to let him go on loan.

Best he's gone, never looked like scoring when he's come on for us this season.

Johnny Thunder