The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

https://twitter.com/cakpom/status/1691828881940963508

Good luck Chuba lad.

I hope yer fuckin knock Liverpool out of the CL.

:bigjack

F3 canine servicer

Francks left peg

Two trains of thought. The first is Alfonso Alves could score 40 goals per season in the Dutch league then Akpom can too in arguably a better team in Ajax. Second thought is he is a one season wonder and if he stayed in the champo wouldn't score as many ever again. Even being a one season wonder, he should score for fun in that league.

Francks left peg

Oh and if we have secured 12 million Euros up front with the potential of 14 mill with add ons for a player with a poor scoring record -except for last season- in the final year of his contract, I would say it's cracking business. Probably the first 'moneyball' signing we have made under the recruitment team

Francks left peg

It's quite strange really. I'm happy to wish him well even though he was top scorer last year. I can't think of any other player, who was at the top of their game with us, that I was happy to wish well and was pleased for them when they left

tunstall

I can remember when Rippers went to Blackburn....didn't blame him and I wished him well...he did well for them if I remember?

Sir Digby

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: tunstall on August 16, 2023, 08:00:36 PMI can remember when Rippers went to Blackburn....didn't blame him and I wished him well...he did well for them if I remember?

Won the prem league

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 16, 2023, 08:24:05 PM
Quote from: tunstall on August 16, 2023, 08:00:36 PMI can remember when Rippers went to Blackburn....didn't blame him and I wished him well...he did well for them if I remember?

Won the prem league

Ross Turnbull won a Champions League Medal

Johnny Thunder

AtomicDog

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 17, 2023, 12:17:36 AM
Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 16, 2023, 08:24:05 PM

Won the prem league

Ross Turnbull won a Champions League Medal

I once won a weekend for two in Helmand province on LK today

All inclusive, with £13:49  spending money too.
The weather was fantastic!

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

rutters

Redsteel (Moderator)

Johnny Thunder

There was a good dust up on oB when someone mentioned him for Boro.

:charles:

Johnny Thunder

Rumour just kicked off on oB that we are at an advanced stage over another deal.

A few of their ITK all given the same info but nothing further as of yet.

AtomicDog

Come Johnny Lad . . . Thought you were the Man pitch side?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Rumour in the boozer yesterday that the reason Mcgree isn't playing is because he wants away.