The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 19, 2023, 10:11:18 AMRumour in the boozer yesterday that the reason Mcgree isn't playing is because he wants away.

I thought that was just BS on OB, someone on the wind up. Said he wants away to Spain, again not sure how true that is. Anyone that wants away, get fucking rid because their heart clearly isn't in it.

Johnny Thunder

Ye just seen that on oB. I wonder if there is any truth in it?
It did seem an odd decision dropping him.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Time will tell JT. I think there are going to be a fair few ins and outs from now until the window shuts.

Johnny Thunder

Definitely Steely. More wheeling and dealing to do yet.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Talk of Pritchard coming in from Sunderland!! That would tell me where the club is and it's ambition if that became a reality. I would be done with them, I wouldn't even watch them on the dodge box anymore  :rudi:

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 20, 2023, 11:35:33 AMTalk of Pritchard coming in from Sunderland!! That would tell me where the club is and it's ambition if that became a reality. I would be done with them, I wouldn't even watch them on the dodge box anymore  :rudi:

And just when we all thought this transfer window couldn't be any more disastrous...
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Johnny Thunder

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 20, 2023, 05:52:35 PM
Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 20, 2023, 11:35:33 AMTalk of Pritchard coming in from Sunderland!! That would tell me where the club is and it's ambition if that became a reality. I would be done with them, I wouldn't even watch them on the dodge box anymore  :rudi:

And just when we all thought this transfer window couldn't be any more disastrous...

If I had a season card, I would give it back if they signed Pritchard. Massive fuck you to the fans from the club that would be.  :rudi:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GIBBO IS NOWT BUT A LITTLE CUNT 😡😡😡😡😡

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Linked to Kamara from Rangers. Don't know much about him myself, over to you Rifes.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 21, 2023, 05:24:04 PMLinked to Kamara from Rangers. Don't know much about him myself, over to you Rifes.

Very good player. Was key to Rangers getting to the euro final and then winning their title under gerrard but has gone stagnant. Would be great for us. Was also linked to some very big clubs 18 months ago
UTB

tunstall

Hopefully he'll be better than Boyd

Ebenezer Good

Crock 😩

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 21, 2023, 06:41:49 PM
Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 21, 2023, 05:24:04 PMLinked to Kamara from Rangers. Don't know much about him myself, over to you Rifes.

Very good player. Was key to Rangers getting to the euro final and then winning their title under gerrard but has gone stagnant. Would be great for us. Was also linked to some very big clubs 18 months ago

HE'S FUCKING SHITE YA BIG DAFT MUPPET 🙄🙄🙄

WATCHED RANGERS MY FUCKING ARSE 👎😡😡😡👎

HOW COME YOU HAVE NEVER EVER MET ANY LADS WHO HAVE ARRANGED TO MEET YOU 🤔🤔🤔

ALWAYS GOT EXCUSES OR NEVER TURN UP... 🙄🙄🙄

SOMETHING NOT RIGHT THERE LIKE 👎😡👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: tunstall on August 21, 2023, 06:44:56 PMHopefully he'll be better than Boyd

Even your better than Boyd and you were shite.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 21, 2023, 07:06:12 PM

We need an upgrade of what we currently have if we are looking to get into the top 6 this season. Talk of trying to bring Mowatt back ffs. He wasn't good enough when he was here, we should be looking at players that would mean Hackney and Howson being dropped, not as cover for them.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 21, 2023, 07:06:12 PM

What are you on about? Who's asked to meet up like?
UTB

tunstall

Ebenezer Good

Best players we had last season were on loan' Ackpom apart 'did the club not see what would happen when they left and replaced by lesser players? Any fucker expecting top six this season has to be barmy' just losing Ackpom alone was sure to fuck us up.

Francks left peg

Apparently quite a few clubs in for him. Probably just agent talk to strengthen his hand.

Johnny Thunder

ITK on oB confirms that we did receive a bid for Mcgree from Rayo Vallecano. Bid of 2.5 million.
That was knocked back as nowhere near our valuation of the player.
There are also another Spanish team and Union Berlin interested but, again, miles apart on valuations.
Mcgree benched because is is unhappy not being allowed to speak to the other clubs.

I think this one will rumble on until the end of the window.

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 23, 2023, 07:41:48 AMITK on oB confirms that we did receive a bid for Mcgree from Rayo Vallecano. Bid of 2.5 million.
That was knocked back as nowhere near our valuation of the player.
There are also another Spanish team and Union Berlin interested but, again, miles apart on valuations.
Mcgree benched because is is unhappy not being allowed to speak to the other clubs.

I think this one will rumble on until the end of the window.

I like McGree, but if hes unhappy then sell, he's replacable

Dont want players who just go through the motions & no heart to fight for the club