The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 27, 2023, 04:33:05 PMApparently interested in another right back.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ben-johnson/profil/spieler/468002

Don't get drawn in JT, it's the hope that kills ye  :rudi: I've listed below the players we are most likely to sign before the deadline

:wry:

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

We will bring in at least one this week.

:carrick4:

Redsteel (Moderator)

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

The Lewis O'Brien stories are starting again.
Not exactly the destroyer we need in the middle but can play that role.
He is much better as a box to box midfielder though.

https://www.leedsunited.news/news/leeds-now-face-fight-to-sign-special-24-year-old-as-championship-trio-ready-moves/

RiversideRifle

Kieron Scott is about to pull it out the bag lads 👍👍👍👍
UTB

AtomicDog

Hope it's not a f***ing lucky bag  :rav:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 29, 2023, 04:56:34 PMKieron Scott is about to pull it out the bag lads 👍👍👍👍

What his cock?

erimus74

"Including Middlesbrough among a number of clubs"

Same story with whoever we are going for & if these rumours are true then other teams will pay more & down the list we go for potential loan signings

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: erimus74 on August 29, 2023, 06:39:28 PM"Including Middlesbrough among a number of clubs"

Same story with whoever we are going for & if these rumours are true then other teams will pay more & down the list we go for potential loan signings

Take no notice because we never pull these, we are also interested ins off. I've accepted we are done with the summer spending, we might get one in that nobody wants, and offers nothing on top of what we already have. Long long season ahead for you ST holders.

erimus74

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 29, 2023, 06:48:56 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on August 29, 2023, 06:39:28 PM"Including Middlesbrough among a number of clubs"

Take no notice because we never pull these, we are also interested ins off. I've accepted we are done with the summer spending, we might get one in that nobody wants, and offers nothing on top of what we already have. Long long season ahead for you ST holders.

No I think we'll get someone through the door, we have to really, whether the players are 1st, 2nd, 3rd of 25th choice is another matter completely 😔

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 29, 2023, 08:59:09 AMThe Lewis O'Brien stories are starting again.
Not exactly the destroyer we need in the middle but can play that role.
He is much better as a box to box midfielder though.

https://www.leedsunited.news/news/leeds-now-face-fight-to-sign-special-24-year-old-as-championship-trio-ready-moves/

A great player for Huddersfield the season before last. Yet after flopping last term, Forest seem to think his transfer value has actually doubled! So no wonder our mug recruiters are sniffing.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

BE NO CUNT COMING THROUGH THE FUCKING DOOR 🙄

BUT YA CAN BET YA FUCKING BOOTS 👢👢 THEY WILL BE A FEW LEAVING 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gingerpig

We have bid apparently , please let this happen ffs , lad has serious potential