THE OFFICIAL RED 🔴ROAR 🔥 COVENTRY CITY V BORO FOOTBALL THREAD 👍⚽👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, May 10, 2023, 10:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

AT THE COVENTRY BUILDING SOCIETY ARENA... SUNDAY 14TH MAY... KICK OFF 12:00 HRS...

PLAY OFF SEMI FINAL FIRST LEG...

2 THOUSAND TICKETS ALL GONE IN A DAY....

COVENTRY 7 GAMES UNBEATEN SO IT'S GONNA BE A TOUGH ONE... AND THEY HAVE A BLOKE UP FRONT WHO CAN SCORE FOR FUN...

IF WE PLAY OUR STRONGEST TEAM WE CAN WIN OVER 2 LEGS... MAIN THING IS KEEP IT TIGHT ESPECIALLY THE FIRST HALF... A DEFENSIVE COLLAPSE IS NOT AN OPTION... 👎👎👎

IM GOING FOR A CAGEY 2-2 DRAW...

ARCHER⚽
MCGREE⚽

💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Im a bit downbeat, going in to these game with the worst run of form of the 4 teams, missing big important players in Howson, Forss & Ramsey & to a point Fry, hes not played since Feb so we've sort of got along without him

Up to & including the Norwich game we were head & shouldeds above any of them, since not so

Sorry about been downbeat

Saying all that 3-1 Boro 😏

Redsteel (Moderator)

1-1 for me, batter them in the home leg. I can see a few players returning from injury  :bigjack

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TommyDickfingers

I for one are sick of the wankfest on Social Media surrounding Luton.

If they were playing anyone else apart from the Mackems I'd want them to get gupped.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE HOME LEG IS A SELL OUT 💪💪💪

ONLY ABOUT 50 LEFT WHICH WILL BE GONE VERY SOON 👍👍👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

So nervous, full season could be over after the 1st leg

I just hope we can switch back on been untypical Boro & getting our playoff place confirmed so early could have worked againat us with our performance dropped

RiversideRifle

Can't wait for this gonna get leathered especially if we win. I will be raising a tall one for Carmen 👍

1-2 boro.
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

I really am chilled about this whole Play off business

I've had a fantastic season watching this team of Carricks (Wilder not so much) but recognise its not the finished article yet

I'm not a fan of the PL and dont see the fun in getting gubbed every week to try and stay up there.

The only benefit would be the money in the coffers to guarantee the club surviving

A winning team is so much better to watch so lets give MC a full season /close season to get it 100% and go out next year to smash the Chumps and have a reasonable chance of a mid table spot in the PL

I'd be looking forward to trips to Plymouth , Soton, Ipswich all at grounds I haven't visited.

I'm going to relax and just see what happens

:bigjack

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on May 12, 2023, 08:11:05 PMI really am chilled about this whole Play off business

I've had a fantastic season watching this team of Carricks (Wilder not so much) but recognise its not the finished article yet

I'm not a fan of the PL and dont see the fun in getting gubbed every week to try and stay up there.

The only benefit would be the money in the coffers to guarantee the club surviving

A winning team is so much better to watch so lets give MC a full season /close season to get it 100% and go out next year to smash the Chumps and have a reasonable chance of a mid table spot in the PL

I'd be looking forward to trips to Plymouth , Soton, Ipswich all at grounds I haven't visited.

I'm going to relax and just see what happens

:bigjack

I'VE BEEN TO  ALL THEM 3 GROUNDS LIKE 🙄 I THOUGHT YA WAS A PROPER BORO FAN  LIKE  :leo:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on May 12, 2023, 08:11:05 PMI'd be looking forward to trips to Plymouth , Soton, Ipswich all at grounds I haven't visited.

Fucking fair weather cunt  :rudi:
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on May 12, 2023, 08:30:03 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on May 12, 2023, 08:11:05 PMI'd be looking forward to trips to Plymouth , Soton, Ipswich all at grounds I haven't visited.

Fucking fair weather cunt  :rudi:
This Millenium for Ipswich and Soton - bit different to in my youth. Never for Plymouth

tunstall

Been to The Dell and Home Park, never been to Ipswich or Sotons new one

Smoggers51

This game will be very tight and I would be happy with a draw and then bring them to the Riverside with a good crowd behind us.UTB !!!

RaZor Ramon

Coventry are going to shit themselves today.
I'm going with a 4-0 win.
Chuba X2
Archer X1
Lenihan x1

Gingerpig

tense 0-1, we will play long for 1st 20 mins to calm the place down then control it

Francks left peg

For some reason, I'm feeling confident today. 0-2 boro

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Fry and Forss on the bench like to see them get some minutes under the belt for Wednesday
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist