THE OFFICIAL RED 🔴ROAR 🔥 COVENTRY CITY V BORO FOOTBALL THREAD 👍⚽👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, May 10, 2023, 10:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWalker

A 2-1 Boro win,finish them off on Wednesday with a4-0 win then an easy Wembley win against whatever team we play,especially if they play like they did yesterday

Redsteel (Moderator)

tunstall

I can't even listen to it on the fucking radio for fucks sake

Listened to the buildup then it booted me off

Redsteel (Moderator)

Nearly 1 up boro there, akpom off the bar. Just hope this possession pays off.

Redsteel (Moderator)

tunstall

Got it on talksport now....trying to find a link to watch the fucker

Redsteel (Moderator)

Think the occasion has got to them a bit, which is good at running the clock down. Got to keep going at them, frustrate the fuckers, and hopefully get a goal or two.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

IN THE CROSS 👍💪💪💪👍🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺😜😜😜
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

tunstall

Redsteel (Moderator)

Redsteel (Moderator)

Redsteel (Moderator)

I'll settle for that draw. Up to us now, home advantage, full house, players back, COME ON!!!

teamboro

Happy that we didn't get beat but not happy with the performance second half but our defence held strong
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GOOD RESULT EVEN THOUGH WE WAS ROBBED... JONES WAS LEVEL NOT OFFSIDE 😡😡😡

BOBBY MADLEY  IS A WANKER TOO... NO WONDER HE GOT CHASED FROM THE JOCK LEAGUE 👍 LOVED THE SEPTICS HATED THE GERS 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Southwest

borope

McNair man of the match. Was getting slated on here a few weeks ago.  :wry:

fukyu

We need to be on the front foot from the start on Wednesday, they'll press us from the off,we need to do the same.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: fukyu on May 14, 2023, 02:41:36 PMWe need to be on the front foot from the start on Wednesday, they'll press us from the off,we need to do the same.

I think we will be expecting them to come at us, they can't sit back like they did in the first half trying the counter. We will be right at them from the off, not like the other match we played them at home.

Francks left peg

Good result that. Hopefully a fully fit forss and fry with howson n Ramsey returning. problem is the Mackems look really good ATM

Ebenezer Good

Quote from: Francks left peg on May 14, 2023, 02:44:19 PMGood result that. Hopefully a fully fit forss and fry with howson n Ramsey returning. problem is the Mackems look really good ATM
Mackems look fast and fit as Fuck but didn't have many real chances  against Luton.

Bud Wiser

SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Ebenezer Good