Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Is that the Birmingham Ra ra bus?

*Asking for a friend*
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 19, 2023, 08:53:12 AMIs that the Birmingham Ra ra bus?

*Asking for a friend*

BIG GENERAL BADDAD IS DRIVING THE COACH  😁😁😁

THEY WILL BE NO ONE FUCKING ABOUT WHILE NICK GRANITE SMALL 💪💪💪

IS IN CHARGE  :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Northallerton_Boro

Seeing lots of worrying images across europe - its going to get nasty before long

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 19, 2023, 09:25:32 AM
Quote from: AtomicDog on October 19, 2023, 08:53:12 AMIs that the Birmingham Ra ra bus?

*Asking for a friend*

I thought he'd be pushing it here . . .

Last time I seen gun's like that was on the HMS Dragon
💪💪💪

Just watch it Lids if he pushes it past the cross.

Sup up, Colin Cheng's & home.

He'll end up swinging you round like a ginger stepson

Don't want you on soup for the next 6 month, it's Christmas soon Lad.
🐾

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 19, 2023, 10:12:10 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 19, 2023, 09:25:32 AM

*Asking for a friend*

I thought he'd be pushing it here . . .

Last time I seen gun's like that was on the HMS Dragon
💪💪💪

Just watch it Lids if he pushes it past the cross.

Sup up, Colin Cheng's & home.

He'll end up swinging you round like a ginger stepson

Don't want you on soup for the next 6 month, it's Christmas soon Lad.
🐾

HE'S A FUCKING RIGHT CHUBBY CUNT AIN'T HE 😁😁😁

I'LL BOUNCE HIM ABOUT LIKE A FUCKING RUBBER BALL 👍👊👊👊👍

:ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Westlane_rightwinger

Heard he's been trained by the elite cage fighter..Pink Ponce. You have been warned 🤣.

Blott

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on October 19, 2023, 09:29:47 AMSeeing lots of worrying images across europe - its going to get nasty before long
a bloke said that over 55 years ago, I still can't see the rivers of blood.

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: Blott on October 19, 2023, 01:42:25 PM
Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on October 19, 2023, 09:29:47 AMSeeing lots of worrying images across europe - its going to get nasty before long

Appreciate the London bus bombings, the murder of Lee Rigby and the Manchester Arena bombing may have escaped your insular radar as you will have been too busy cosying up to those ever so nice Muslim immigrants and 4 imams you know personally. The first incident alone killed 52, 56 if you count your ever so nice sorts, and injured 784, more than enough for a significant flow of blood even for the deliberately, selective, obtuse and evasive like you. As ever you only see what suits your free for all cause,. Enoch raised a valid concern. Kids rioting in a Teesside school may not have registered nationally but it is a potential pretext to what may yet happen.

You are aware of 3 Swedes being shot and 2 of them dying in an Islamic execution. Young couple on honeymoon and their driver/guide met the same fate in Uganda this week too. An 70 year old Oap murdered by one of your friends for walking down the street in the UK last week. Is it selective memory or deliberately evading reality ?

Rivers of blood or not, a significant issue exists and is growing. The British people are generally tolerant but it is not in infinite supply. The political elite are shit scared of referenda post Brexit. Imagine a referendum on Muslim immigration? Worse still imagine the problem being allowed to fester with no political solution offered?

AtomicDog

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 19, 2023, 01:34:05 PMHeard he's been trained by the elite cage fighter..Pink Ponce. You have been warned 🤣.

Lids would tek his flip flops off him, and slap him with them  :diego: 

:highfive:  :highfive:

:highfive:

:leo:

:rudi:  :sid:  :westy:

Blott

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 19, 2023, 02:27:04 PM

Appreciate the London bus bombings, the murder of Lee Rigby and the Manchester Arena bombing may have escaped your insular radar as you will have been too busy cosying up to those ever so nice Muslim immigrants and 4 imams you know personally. The first incident alone killed 52, 56 if you count your ever so nice sorts, and injured 784, more than enough for a significant flow of blood even for the deliberately, selective, obtuse and evasive like you. As ever you only see what suits your free for all cause,. Enoch raised a valid concern. Kids rioting in a Teesside school may not have registered nationally but it is a potential pretext to what may yet happen.

You are aware of 3 Swedes being shot and 2 of them dying in an Islamic execution. Young couple on honeymoon and their driver/guide met the same fate in Uganda this week too. An 70 year old Oap murdered by one of your friends for walking down the street in the UK last week. Is it selective memory or deliberately evading reality ?

Rivers of blood or not, a significant issue exists and is growing. The British people are generally tolerant but it is not in infinite supply. The political elite are shit scared of referenda post Brexit. Imagine a referendum on Muslim immigration? Worse still imagine the problem being allowed to fester with no political solution offered?
you sound very tolerant. You quoted some horrendous inexcusable acts, I could quote Shankhill Butchers, Enniskillen, Birmingham.

Evil people are evil, the colour of their skin is irrelevant.

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: Blott on October 19, 2023, 03:52:39 PM

you sound very tolerant. You quoted some horrendous inexcusable acts, I could quote Shankhill Butchers, Enniskillen, Birmingham.

Evil people are evil, the colour of their skin is irrelevant.

Jesus wept. What have the acts you quoted got to do with Rivers of Blood or terrorism from immigration ? Where do I say the colour of anyone's skin has anything to do with the price of eggs.  Do try and stick to the point. I understand answering anything with a question mark is beyond you.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SPOT ON KIDDA 👍💪💪💪👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TMG501

Wow  :unbelievable:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Blott

Since this invasion crime rates have collapsed. Do you think that proves that they are decent and honest?

The Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW) estimates for the year ending December 2022 use 12 months of data collected from face-to-face interviews between January 2022 and December 2022. Comparing the latest year with the year ending March 2020 gives us a comparable estimate to the period before the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. It is important to note that because of the Crime Survey methodology, the latest figures include some experiences of crime that took place during social restrictions [note 1].

The latest figures from the CSEW for those interviewed in the year ending December 2022 showed that compared with the pre-coronavirus pandemic year ending March 2020, total crime decreased by 12%. Across the same period, estimates for individual crime types showed that:

overall theft decreased by 20%. The largest reduction was seen in theft from the person (44%), but falls were also seen in "other theft of personal property" (31%), domestic burglary (23%) and vehicle-related theft (21%)
criminal damage decreased by 24%
fraud returned to pre-coronavirus pandemic levels (no significant change); this suggests previous increases in fraud may have been specific to the coronavirus pandemic period, rather than a sustained change in trends
despite no significant change in fraud overall, there was a 654% increase in advance fee fraud (from 60,000 to 454,000 offences), while bank and credit account fraud decreased by 14% (to 2.1 million offences)

Westlane_rightwinger

Terrorist crime rates have not collapsed. Knife crime not collapsed.

Drawing sweeping conclusions from general datasets seems to be your forte.

You've no idea who was committing what crimes in that data as there is no demograohic nor religious breakdowns.

Plenty of your Imam friends in jails though. Did you forget that ?

Smoke and mirrors just isn't going to cut it. If crime down equals all Muslim immigrants are not trying to bring hundreds and thousands in, exploit all social systems, don't marry their cousins, do their utmost to take over western values and not promote or engage in terrorism then I admire the wonderfully naive, unrealistic outlook you insist on despite the obvious evidence to the contrary. It's like you never left the infants.

AtomicDog

Anyhow,
Back to the serious stuff . .

Who would win a fight out of Big Nick V The six million dollar man? . .

Blott

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 19, 2023, 06:55:05 PMTerrorist crime rates have not collapsed. Knife crime not collapsed.

You've no idea who was committing what crimes in that data as there is no demograohic nor religious breakdowns.

Smoke and mirrors just isn't going to cut it. If crime down equals all Muslim immigrants are not trying to bring hundreds and thousands in, exploit all social systems, don't marry their cousins, do their utmost to take over western values and not promote or engage in terrorism then I admire the wonderfully naive, unrealistic outlook you insist on despite the obvious evidence to the contrary. It's like you never left the infants.

I am not naive, these 100's of thousands over what period? Immigrants add more to the economy than they take out. You just hate facts.

In the UK, the weekly allowance for a single adult asylum-seeker is £36.95 per week, lower than many other EU countries. The equivalent weekly rate in France, for example, is £58.50 (on an exchange rate of 73p to the euro).20 Jan 2023

Immigrants from outside the EU countries made a net fiscal contribution of about £5.2 billion, thus paying into the system about 3% more than they took out.

Keanu_Reeves

The Muslim agenda is simple, establish Caliphate, introduce Sharia law to the U.K., drive out all other religions - it's really that simple

Blott

Quote from: Keanu_Reeves on October 19, 2023, 10:15:53 PMThe Muslim agenda is simple, establish Caliphate, introduce Sharia law to the U.K., drive out all other religions - it's really that simple
how?

Westlane_rightwinger

Ok you win. You are not naive but you don't seem to understand facts, seem incapable of answering basic questions and always attempt to change the subject when it's obvious you are yet again on the ropes. Back your viewpoint up ffs.

Muslim immigrants have been arriving en masse since the sixties.

The exchange rate you quote is false. The euro has been between 87p and 89p most of the year and nowhere near your 73p fact. Whopper.

What evidence are you relying on for your net contribution claim? Yet to see any.

I'm aware of the rates AS receive. But yet again not only do you present false information on the rates in France, you fail to mention the hotel accommodation they receive, gratis, the free access to healthcare, the loss of their birth certificate and passport so that they are fast tracked as a child to acceptance and full benefits and then invite family and all other villagers pretending to be family. Why do they travel through so many EU countries to get to the UK in your head ? The rest of the UK already knows they get a better deal here than any other EU country. Do you think they are all daft ? Why do you always seem to get selective amnesia over these issues? Are you in the pay of the Imams so badly that you are trying to skew the facts to suit your friends ?

Facts are great it's just that yours are flawed. Or was that just another cut and paste.

As I say you win. Your replies are not underwhelming and your facts are all inspiring. I'm off to watch Jackanory.

Blott

Put your facts up. You can't because your mate in the pub me made them up.

Mine were direct from government sources. I agree on the 73p I don't know where they got that from. I even argued your position on FMTTM.

But that's pedantry. We will never agree. I think immigration is a good thing and you don't. We need people of working age desperately.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on October 19, 2023, 09:21:45 PM
Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 19, 2023, 06:55:05 PMTerrorist crime rates have not collapsed. Knife crime not collapsed.

I am not naive, these 100's of thousands over what period? Immigrants add more to the economy than they take out. You just hate facts.

In the UK, the weekly allowance for a single adult asylum-seeker is £36.95 per week, lower than many other EU countries. The equivalent weekly rate in France, for example, is £58.50 (on an exchange rate of 73p to the euro).20 Jan 2023

Immigrants from outside the EU countries made a net fiscal contribution of about £5.2 billion, thus paying into the system about 3% more than they took out.
YOU ARE IN CLOUD CUCKOO LAND.....THESE AINT JUST IMMIGRANTS, THEY ARE ILLEGAL COWARDS IMMIGRANTS, THEY SHOULDN`T BE IN HOTELS, AT LEAST THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL....LET ONE OF THESE COWARDS MOVE IN WITH YOU...PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE KILLING THIS COUNTRY...

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on October 19, 2023, 10:44:51 PMPut your facts up. You can't because your mate in the pub me made them up.

Mine were direct from government sources. I agree on the 73p I don't know where they got that from. I even argued your position on FMTTM.

But that's pedantry. We will never agree. I think immigration is a good thing and you don't. We need people of working age desperately.
FFS.......THIS IS NOT IMMIGRATION......ITS A ILLEGAL ACT.....YOU JUST KEEP COPY N PASTING GOVERMENT SHITE WHAT THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE!!! OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES BEFORE ITS TO LATE...