IT'S AN INVASION 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 19, 2023, 08:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on October 19, 2023, 10:44:51 PMPut your facts up. You can't because your mate in the pub me made them up.

Mine were direct from government sources. I agree on the 73p I don't know where they got that from. I even argued your position on FMTTM.

But that's pedantry. We will never agree. I think immigration is a good thing and you don't. We need people of working age desperately.

How many of them are coming here to work I wonder.

In 2022 about a third of the entire aid budget was spent on refugees and asylum seekers in the UK.
There's another £3.5bn to add to the costs.

TerryCochranesSocks

Average of £35m per year on legal aid spent trying to overturn rulings that decided illegal immigrants should be thrown out.

More costs.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on October 20, 2023, 12:34:27 PMAverage of £35m per year on legal aid spent trying to overturn rulings that decided illegal immigrants should be thrown out.

More costs.

FUCKING PISS TAKE 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: Poolielad on October 20, 2023, 07:22:47 AM
Quote from: Blott on October 19, 2023, 10:44:51 PMPut your facts up. You can't because your mate in the pub me made them up.

Mine were direct from government sources. I agree on the 73p I don't know where they got that from. I even argued your position on FMTTM.

But that's pedantry. We will never agree. I think immigration is a good thing and you don't. We need people of working age desperately.
FFS.......THIS IS NOT IMMIGRATION......ITS A ILLEGAL ACT.....YOU JUST KEEP COPY N PASTING GOVERMENT SHITE WHAT THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE!!! OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES BEFORE ITS TO LATE...
nah, I will believe data, you believe that lad fishing off Seaton.

TerryCochranesSocks

I think you ought to attempt to at least understand the data before you believe it.

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on October 20, 2023, 03:02:40 PMI think you ought to attempt to at least understand the data before you believe it.
you do have a point there. On here 5.5% is larger than 94.5%.

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on October 19, 2023, 09:21:45 PMI am not naive, these 100's of thousands over what period? Immigrants add more to the economy than they take out. You just hate facts.

Immigrants from outside the EU countries made a net fiscal contribution of about £5.2 billion, thus paying into the system about 3% more than they took out.

These "facts" you quoted are the actually the opinions of two academics (one German and one Italian) writing an article for UCL (a fine, if outrageously left-wing seat of indoctrination). The article was published in 2014.

If you're going to scour the interwebnet for "facts" you should fish a little closer to the surface.

Blott

I didn't scour anywhere, I simply put 'economic effects of immigration'. If they are wrong so be it.

I mix in different circles to most in here. I go to a Workies club, I never hear the sort of views I hear on here, I go in the Pig Iron, ditto, people I know work as Scaffolders, ex ICI, British Steel, school teachers, nurses, I never hear them with the views on here.  There are concerns obviously but none of the vitriol. I never hear 'invasion' 'hoards' 'shit'

It must be the rarified circles I mix in. 

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on October 20, 2023, 03:54:09 PMI didn't scour anywhere, I simply put 'economic effects of immigration'. If they are wrong so be it.

You just hate facts
 :cloughy:

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on October 20, 2023, 01:57:49 PM
Quote from: Poolielad on October 20, 2023, 07:22:47 AM

FFS.......THIS IS NOT IMMIGRATION......ITS A ILLEGAL ACT.....YOU JUST KEEP COPY N PASTING GOVERMENT SHITE WHAT THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE!!! OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES BEFORE ITS TO LATE...
nah, I will believe data, you believe that lad fishing off Seaton.
Are you a full shilling??? You dislike the Tories but you beleive the data they feed you!!! You are a bit unhinged mate.

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on October 20, 2023, 04:24:48 PM
Quote from: Blott on October 20, 2023, 03:54:09 PMI didn't scour anywhere, I simply put 'economic effects of immigration'. If they are wrong so be it.

You just hate facts
 :cloughy:

I do sometimes. Every time I saw a sea of blue on Election nights. When I check my birth certificate, there's loads of them.

TerryCochranesSocks

Blott

That gets on my wife's nerves. I say there is, habit I am afraid.

tunstall

In With the Lurpak

Poolielad

Today at 04:27:02 PM

Are you a full shilling??? You dislike the Tories but you beleive the data they feed you!!! You are a bit unhinged mate.
[/quote]

Same as Small time . Voting day arrived and the Ginger skid mark took himself down the voting station and ticked Tories

Next say he went straight on FMTTM with a barrage of vitriol and abuse against .............. the Tories  :rav:

These people are 100% unhinged . belong in a padded cell with a daily kicking shortly after breakfast say around 10 am as treatment 

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 20, 2023, 05:35:57 PMPoolielad

Same as Small time . Voting day arrived and the Ginger skid mark took himself down the voting station and ticked Tories

Next say he went straight on FMTTM with a barrage of vitriol and abuse against .............. the Tories  :rav:

These people are 100% unhinged . belong in a padded cell with a daily kicking shortly after breakfast say around 10 am as treatment 
[/quote]again my Nemesis has it spot on the button.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on October 20, 2023, 05:43:55 PM

again my Nemesis has it spot on the button.

[/quote]

I  am saying you need to take a daily kicking in a padded cell Blott .. thanks for admitting it I give you credit for that .  :cloughy:

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 20, 2023, 05:49:48 PM

I  am saying you need to take a daily kicking in a padded cell Blott .. thanks for admitting it I give you credit for that .  :cloughy:
[/quote]ah bless, I knew it couldn't last.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on October 20, 2023, 07:31:01 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on October 20, 2023, 05:49:48 PM

SHAME YOU DON'T HAVE THE QUOTE FUNCTION SPOT ON THE FUCKING BUTTON....🙄🙄🙄

YA....

DAFCUN....

:rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Anyhow ere,

Talk about queer thing's . . .

You know when people have apparitions you know, see stuff in toast n that ?

Well I'll tell you one you won't believe, young men.

I was in Fred Humphreys last week, getting some loam for My window boxes.

You'll never guess who I thought I seen?

No, not Bernie Slaven, he's in there all the time, always says

'Hello dotty, how yer doin doll, you still go to the bingo in the quoits club'?

He's dead cheeky and quite dashing too!

Anyhow, it wasn't 'The Wolman' as people know him as.

No it was . . .

None other than Hollywood actor Michael J Fox!

I thought to myself . . .

'I wonder what he's doing in here, he must be far away from home'?

Come to think of it now, I'm not quite 100% sure it was him, I'm getting old, and bit uncertain, now and again. . .

He did have his back to the Fuchsias too

Dotty
Cumberland Rd
The Boro
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Reidydog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 19, 2023, 08:48:11 AMWHERE'S ALL THE WOMEN & KIDS   :rav:

This picture is 5 years old.  It's Syrian volunteer soldiers during their civil war on the way to fight at the Turkish border.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Reidydog on October 21, 2023, 10:21:26 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 19, 2023, 08:48:11 AMWHERE'S ALL THE WOMEN & KIDS   :rav:

This picture is 5 years old.  It's Syrian volunteer soldiers during their civil war on the way to fight at the Turkish border.

:winston:  :rudi:  :sid:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: Reidydog on October 21, 2023, 10:21:26 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 19, 2023, 08:48:11 AMWHERE'S ALL THE WOMEN & KIDS  :rav:

Thought you were going to say it's the 263, going into the town then
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

THERE ARE ON MONDAY REMEDIAL CLASSES STARTING FOR "QUOTE SPACKERS".

ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY.

:alf:

BoroRedKen