Boro v Birmingham match thread

Started by erimus74, October 18, 2023, 09:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 21, 2023, 05:14:31 PMJust goes to show your really do have to "keep right on until the 89th minute" 😂.

1 - 0 flatters them.

2 points of the play off places. Words I did not think I would say this season let alone before Xmas.

In With the Lurpak

I'm eating humble pie now I had this team down as duds but they proving me wrong and picking up points  :carrick1:

Lay into me at will

All I have in defence is Carrick is proving he's a quality manager  :carrick5:

erimus74

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 21, 2023, 05:06:24 PMJOHN RUDDY MAN OF THE MATCH 👍

TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW...COULD HAVE BEEN 6-1 👍👍👍

U.T.F.B. 💪💪💪💪💪💪
Agree Lids, we batteted em, we are playing better as a team than last season, 5 wins on the bounce, 6 if you include the Bradford game, hard to chose between Crooks & Jones for my MOTM

erimus74

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 21, 2023, 05:14:31 PMJust goes to show your really do have to "keep right on until the 89th minute" 😂.

1 - 0 flatters them.

To right it does, we could have scored 5 today

erimus74

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 21, 2023, 05:18:13 PM

1 - 0 flatters them.

2 points of the play off places. Words I did not think I would say this season let alone before Xmas.

Me neither, I was really concerned at HT v Sheff Weds, yet the way Carrick has steered the Boro through such a difficult transformation is a credit to him & Woodgate

erimus74

Absolutely buzzing, that performance needs to be shouted from the roof tops Birmingham just couldnt live with us, our lack of finishing/the ball wouldnt fall for us, was the difference between us given them a right tonking & a last minute winner

erimus74

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 21, 2023, 05:19:13 PMI'm eating humble pie now I had this team down as duds but they proving me wrong and picking up points  :carrick1:

Lay into me at will

Yes me too, said in another thread I was so concerned after the Sheff Wed game, bottom of the league & minus 10 games, 5 consecutive wins on the bounce, 3 cleansheets & minus goals completely wiped out & our passing game is getting better

Bud Wiser

Quote from: erimus74 on October 21, 2023, 06:12:36 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 21, 2023, 05:06:24 PMJOHN RUDDY MAN OF THE MATCH 👍

U.T.F.B. 💪💪💪💪💪💪
Agree Lids, we batteted em, we are playing better as a team than last season, 5 wins on the bounce, 6 if you include the Bradford gane, hard to choise between Crooks & Jones for my MOTM

You can add Hackney to that duo too. Easily the best 1st half I've seen him play.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Blott

I like Lids opinion on players. They are either 0 or 10.

I think he wants shot of our keeper.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on October 21, 2023, 06:56:17 PMI like Lids opinion on players. They are either 0 or 10.

WHAT YOU ON ABOUT YA SILLY WOKE CUNT 🙄🙄🙄

OUR KEEPER IS SPOT ON... ONLY HAD ONE SAVE TO MAKE TODAY AND HE DID IT WELL 👍👍👍

WATCHED HIM AT QPR FOR A FEW SEASONS AND ALWAYS RATED HIM 💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Afterca beer went back & took a few photos, love the Boro me 👌

erimus74

Buzzing, buzzing, buzzing, buzzing,
And

UTMB 😍

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 21, 2023, 07:16:30 PM
Quote from: Blott on October 21, 2023, 06:56:17 PMI like Lids opinion on players. They are either 0 or 10.

when did we move from being shite? You always rated him, alright then.

What about Fry? McNair? The new lads? All shite.

You run too hot and cold, I told you to wait for ten games but you had us relegated.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on October 21, 2023, 07:40:02 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 21, 2023, 07:16:30 PM

when did we move from being shite? You always rated him, alright then.

What about Fry? McNair? The new lads? All shite.

You run too hot and cold, I told you to wait for ten games but you had us relegated.

YOU TOLD ME   :mick:  :rudi:  :sid:

FUCK OFF YA DAFT WOKE SNOWFLAKE CUNT 🙄🙄🙄

YOU'LL NEVER BE MY JUDGE & JURY 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

YOU ACE KING QUEEN FUCKING DAFCUN..... 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 21, 2023, 05:19:13 PMI'm eating humble pie now I had this team down as duds but they proving me wrong and picking up points  :carrick1:

Lay into me at will

Can't resist a tap-in

Crocket in yes I admit I'm a dafcun shocker!

:supremeleader:

TommyDickfingers

Out of the 5 league wins in a row, that felt the most satisfying.

Fucking great win

erimus74

Just watched the highlights & after listening to Rogers talking on Tees radio after the game when he said his pass to Crooks was one of his worst passess, ever

Well the return pass from Crooks was amszing but the finish from Rogers, which just a small space to aim for, was exceptional

Westlane_rightwinger

Don't think Crocky, Erimus or me were the only ones criticising Carrick during our poor start.

Most of the newbies did struggle in the league and the way he took them out of the side and gradually reintroduced them via the bench, while playing them in the League cup has been impressive. His hand was forced with Engel as Bangura was injured then O'Brien got injured who started so well. Engel is more of an attacking wing back but did ok defensively today.

Fry has been inconsistent but looks to have turned a corner at Sland.

Don't think anyone in here slated the keeper. He's been a significant improvement from the off.

A few may have criticised Tree 🌳 but just like the first half of the season his link up play is instrumental to our success. Another quality assist today.

Barlaser probably had his best game. He's not my cup of tea but is offering competition to Howson.

So chapeau to the team, squad and Carrick and co.

We had the chicken run for a reason. 🤣

Bud Wiser

I was criticising him aswell - with justification. But fair play to him, he kept his head (when interviewed) and things have changed for the better. But thats two seasons running where we've started badly, giving our competition a massive head start. Is this because we leave our pre-season recruiting too late? Looks that way.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 20, 2023, 05:23:13 AMHAVE A FEELING WITH 2,500 BRUM TURNING UP THEY COULD BE A FEW SKIRMISHES IN TOWN & AROUND THE GROUND.... SOME ODIOUS CHARACTERS FOLLOW BRUM SO BE CAREFUL OUT THEIR CHAPS ON THE MEAN STREETS OF BORO 😏

FOR FUCKS SAKE 🙄🙄🙄

https://fb.watch/nPVG8fnvPT/
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 21, 2023, 08:01:03 PM

Lay into me at will

Can't resist a tap-in

Crocket in yes I admit I'm a dafcun shocker!

:supremeleader:

(cant resit a tap in you say ) wanna know why ..

Most other people can wade in to me no problem what so ever .. But not you Kuntz .

Difference between me and you Kuntz

Although its still early days season wise it looks like Carrick has worked some magic and will turn the whole season around I was doubtful of it ( not his management I like him ) Just the team he now had I was wrong I admit it hands up ... :carrick1:

Where as you , you are 100% Narcist little weasel , never admit anything you get wrong, always right you ain't you even when in the wrong as Steely found out you and him were supposed to be Moderators on here your Narcist behaviour obviously got the lad down a bit as a supposed Mod you weren't even big enough to say on here to the lad lets shake on it steely howay back on were both grown men.. Not you yer little cunt you take his leaving as a scalp yer utter crank .. never seen you mention the lad once

in summary yer a Narcist bell end and we all know it  :cloughy:

erimus74

Quote from: Bud Wiser on October 21, 2023, 06:47:52 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on October 21, 2023, 06:12:36 PM

U.T.F.B. 💪💪💪💪💪💪
Agree Lids, we batteted em, we are playing better as a team than last season, 5 wins on the bounce, 6 if you include the Bradford gane, hard to choise between Crooks & Jones for my MOTM

You can add Hackney to that duo too. Easily the best 1st half I've seen him play.

Hackneys valuation must be high now, very good performance week on week & now in the young England set up & doing well there
Another fine performance yesterday

Keep it going son 👍