Boro v Birmingham match thread

Started by erimus74, October 18, 2023, 09:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westlane_rightwinger

P.S. Top thread again by Erimus.

teamboro

2-0 mighty Reds

Then England to get beat in the Rugby world cup hope I'm wrong on the latter and England pull it off
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

In With the Lurpak

TommyDickfingers

Tight one, new spudhead manager effect

Boro 7 Blue Nose Bottlers 1

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on October 21, 2023, 08:42:53 AMTight one, new spudhead manager effect

Boro 7 Blue Nose Bottlers 1

😂😁👌

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FEMALE REF TODAY  🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄FFS...

AND SHE'S A MACKEM  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Francks left peg

Reckon England will be beat in both cricket n rugby by the south africans today so that should tip the odds in favour of a 1-0 Boro win.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Francks left peg on October 21, 2023, 10:15:07 AMReckon England will be beat in both cricket n rugby by the south africans today so that should tip the odds in favour of a 1-0 Boro win.

A tidy little treble that - it got me looking into it - i might go Two Nil Boro though

Mike Peeler

Bollexed it the cricket has started. :rav:

I will look for in play

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Mike Peeler

I was having a mooch/read of OTR and they seem to have knowledge that we have a 'bird' ref today from the Wearside area.

I wonder what she's like as a ref with the equally added question - is she worth a 'ride'  :thrapp:

Good luck to her and lest hope she has a good one and witnesses a Boro win. :leo3:

AtomicDog

:westy: 'll be doing a 4 and 1 mix as we type . . .

🐾

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 21, 2023, 11:09:02 AMI was having a mooch/read of OTR and they seem to have knowledge that we have a 'bird' ref today from the Wearside area.

I wonder what she's like as a ref with the equally added question - is she worth a 'ride'  :thrapp:

Good luck to her and lest hope she has a good one and witnesses a Boro win. :leo3:

DO YOU NOT READ MY FUCKING POSTS YOU FUCKING COCKWOMBLE 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Quote from: Francks left peg on October 21, 2023, 10:15:07 AMReckon England will be beat in both cricket n rugby by the south africans today so that should tip the odds in favour of a 1-0 Boro win.

Think we'll struggle in the rugby....I think we'll beat em in the cricket

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 21, 2023, 11:23:09 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 21, 2023, 11:09:02 AMI was having a mooch/read of OTR and they seem to have knowledge that we have a 'bird' ref today from the Wearside area.

DO YOU NOT READ MY FUCKING POSTS YOU FUCKING COCKWOMBLE 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I normally do - it must have slipped through the net that one - at least I didn't start a new thread on it - now that the biggest online cardinal sin in my books anyway - starting a thread that's already in play.... a proper  :redcard:

AtomicDog

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Westlane_rightwinger

Same team as against mackems.

UTB

erimus74

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 21, 2023, 02:09:55 PMSame team as against mackems.

UTB

Beer in the St Frannies then off to the game

C'mon Boro!

AtomicDog

Keanu_Reeves

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 20, 2023, 05:23:13 AMHAVE A FEELING WITH 2,500 BRUM TURNING UP THEY COULD BE A FEW SKIRMISHES IN TOWN & AROUND THE GROUND.... SOME ODIOUS CHARACTERS FOLLOW BRUM SO BE CAREFUL OUT THEIR CHAPS ON THE MEAN STREETS OF BORO 😏
They have not sold 2500 - closer to two thousand in fact. They sold the initial allocation of 1800 or so then asked for more which they have failed to shift 😬

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

JOHN RUDDY MAN OF THE MATCH 👍

TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW...COULD HAVE BEEN 6-1 👍👍👍

U.T.F.B. 💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gingerpig

Just  leaving , persistance paid off, should of been A LOT  more 5/6 would not have flattered us

Onwards & upwards  :carrick4:

Westlane_rightwinger

Just goes to show your really do have to "keep right on until the 89th minute" 😂.

1 - 0 flatters them.