Coventry City v Boro match thread

Started by erimus74, August 10, 2023, 06:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

There is a decent team in that lot. The fuckin defending is chronic though.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Players we had last season replaced with warm shit

Redsteel (Moderator)

erimus74

Johnny Thunder

Never going to be as good as last season.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

COULSON IS FUCKING DOG SHIT 💩🐕💩😡

HOW THE FUCK DID SILVERA MISS THAT OPEN GOAL AS COBURN WOULD HAVE BURIED IT 😡😡😡

AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 1-1

😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 12, 2023, 02:07:41 PMNever going to be as good as last season.

WE WHERE NOT THAT GOOD KIDDA  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Going to have your work cut out with your post match assessment here Erimus.

Slight improvement 2nd half but dire up front mate. 

BoroRedKen

I have never wanted a Boro player to stick the ball in the net more than Coburn.

C'mon kid.

Johnny Thunder

Ebenezer Good

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 12, 2023, 02:05:55 PMThere is a decent team in that lot. The fuckin defending is chronic though.
Shit midfield and forward line as well. :ponder:

Johnny Thunder

They have shown in the second half though, that with a decent striker we will create chances and score goals.

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Fuck it. I'm hitting the bottle.

:monkeyman4:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 12, 2023, 02:26:17 PMFuck it. I'm hitting the bottle.

:monkeyman4:
Think you wanna be hitting the PCP after that show  :mick:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 12, 2023, 02:09:41 PMGoing to have your work cut out with your post match assessment here Erimus.

Slight improvement 2nd half but dire up front mate. 

Where do we start 😳

That 1st half performance was dire, 2nd better bit better, we still just seemed to go through the motions, we got what we deserved

Carrick has a month or so to get the players in & playing as a unit, not individuals throughout

Bud Wiser

All I can add is an extension to what I wrote on the Transfer Window thread before the first ball of the season was kicked; If you replace 40-odd goals with bargain basement buys, this is the mess you end up with.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

erimus74

Well things are (temporarily) looking up, I thought we'd be bottom but QPR are, mind they kickoff away to Cardiff at 3 & that could change

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

TOTALLY EMBARRASSING HOW WE CANNOT BEAT AN AVERAGE COVENTRY TEAM 😡😡😡

THEY WILL BEAT US AT HOME TOO 😔😔😔

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: erimus74 on August 12, 2023, 02:37:25 PMWell things are (temporarily) looking up, I thought we'd be bottom but QPR are, mind they kickoff away to Cardiff at 3 & that could change

It will change as QPR will be on 1pt soon as the game kicks off.

Club getting pelters on Tees and rightly so. Gone to poundland for replacements and tell everyone they are the future. The money for giles and the sale of Akpom, go get Archer ffs.

tunstall

Was laid in bed, watching the match updates and reading this thread....thinking I should go to the gym, but might as well see how the Boro get on

As soon as the second went in, I was up, teeth brushed, gym gear on and on the rowing machine five minutes later

Reap what you sow Mr Carrick

I know he's lost a lot of talent over the summer, but his team selections so far this season have been baffling

So far this season has been a bit of a shit-show by all involved at MFC

erimus74

I think one bit of hope was Rogers playing a bit deeper role in the 2nd half, though why Forss didnt replace Crooks after another awful 45 minutes from our CF only Carrick knows

Glad im on nights so dont have to mope around the TV tonight 😴

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: tunstall on August 12, 2023, 02:56:30 PMWas laid in bed, watching the match updates and reading this thread....thinking I should go to the gym, but might as well see how the Boro get on

As soon as the second went in, I was up, teeth brushed, gym gear on and on the rowing machine five minutes later

Reap what you sow Mr Carrick

I know he's lost a lot of talent over the summer, but his team selections so far this season have been baffling

So far this season has been a bit of a shit-show by all involved at MFC

Typical Boro, always a few steps behind everyone else.

Redsteel (Moderator)