AS SO IT CONTINUES 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, July 03, 2023, 09:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 03, 2023, 01:59:29 PMAnd 350 of your colleagues are all successful asylum applicants? Or are a lot generational?.
most are on 3 year student visas at Teesside Uni.

That's why I think the visa system works, I doubt 10% of them intend to stay here.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 03, 2023, 02:05:21 PM
Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 02:00:50 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 03, 2023, 01:56:35 PMBlotty you do know that most of us have issues with the small boat arrivals?

I get the vibe you keep using people you work with who are eligible to live and work in the UK through the asylum process as the only asylum seekers.

Its the sheer number of small boat arrivals currently that a lot of people have issues with.
I have issues with the number of boats. I also have issues with the stupid restrictions this government of 13 years has put on people.

Or answer my question maybe?...
I did, it's all in the timing.

Gingerpig

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 02:06:16 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 03, 2023, 01:59:29 PMAnd 350 of your colleagues are all successful asylum applicants? Or are a lot generational?.
most are on 3 year student visas at Teesside Uni.

That's why I think the visa system works, I doubt 10% of them intend to stay here.

Any brought family in ? , thats the new abuse

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 01:50:44 PMI agree on the oversensitive. I did make myself a bit of a tit.

But I realised if that's the best you and daft lad can come up with you have lost the argument.

white council estate  It must mean blue.  Strangely daft lad has the same problem, I wonder if you are related ?

Again you are right I cannot say everyone, I meant withing the unit I work at, over 700 people.

I was banned by Baddad and Westy as I had the wrong mask on.

Rain man I asked a genuine question to establish why you were so pro immigration despite the social problems they are responsible for nothing more, you went into hysterics, your business of course but you never answered the status of she who can not be referred to.
What is a blue council estate?.

Gingerpig

Quote from: fukyu on July 03, 2023, 03:26:55 PM
Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 01:50:44 PMI agree on the oversensitive. I did make myself a bit of a tit.

But I realised if that's the best you and daft lad can come up with you have lost the argument.

white council estate  It must mean blue.  Strangely daft lad has the same problem, I wonder if you are related ?

Again you are right I cannot say everyone, I meant withing the unit I work at, over 700 people.

Rain man I asked a genuine question to establish why you were so pro immigration despite the social problems they are responsible for nothing more, you went into hysterics, your business of course but you never answered the status of she who can not be referred to.

He will not say he means areas like marton, nunthorpe , Hartburn etc , though i know many lads who are now stuck in delightfull areas around Parly Rd etc who love the "social integration" imposed on them & the prevelance of now "low value houses" 

Gingerpig

Quote from: Gingerpig on July 03, 2023, 04:51:02 PM

He will not say he means areas like marton, nunthorpe , Hartburn etc , though i know many lads who are now stuck in delightfull areas around Parly Rd etc who love the "social integration" imposed on them & the prevelance of now "low value houses" ......in red areas!!!

fukyu

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 03, 2023, 01:12:53 PM
Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 12:33:27 PM
Quote from: Gboro64 on July 03, 2023, 11:28:01 AMThis vermin that is invading our country are not war torn refugees . They are crossing through safe countries to access benefits from our week government.
We must abolish ECHR and stop them before they reach our waters.
vermin, hmmm

Taken directly from the book of propaganda of  Joseph Goebbels.

HOW MANY WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE BLOTTY WHEN ALL THE HOTELS... FLOTELS... AND ARMY BASES ARE CHOCKA... 🤔🤔🤔???

YOU SEEM A GOOD TYPE OF GARY LINEKER GUY 🙄
That will be none, he's an hypocrite. :rick:

Blott

Quote from: Gingerpig on July 03, 2023, 04:51:51 PM

He will not say he means areas like marton, nunthorpe , Hartburn etc , though i know many lads who are now stuck in delightfull areas around Parly Rd etc who love the "social integration" imposed on them & the prevelance of now "low value houses" ......in red areas!!!
why do you expect me to home an immigrant? It's what we pay taxes for. It's the argument of a daft lad, oh daft lad did argue it.

Daft lad still has a fascination with my wife, I have no idea why.

I wonder what daft lad thinks Savant syndrome is? What with his written tourettes and  time on his hands in his Camper Van he might

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 06:09:58 PM

why do you expect me to home an immigrant? It's what we pay taxes for. It's the argument of a daft lad, oh daft lad did argue it.

DON'T BE MENTIONING FAMILY OR I MIGHT HAVE TO PUT YOU ON THE NAUGHTY STEP 👍😔👍

CONCENTRATE ON SLAGGING FUKYU 👍👍👍

HE'S A DAFT CUNT REALLY AND IF HE'S RUNNING RINGS AROUND YOU YA CERTAINLY NEED TO RAISE YA BAR 😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 03, 2023, 06:14:40 PM

HE'S A DAFT CUNT REALLY AND IF HE'S RUNNING RINGS AROUND YOU YA CERTAINLY NEED TO RAISE YA BAR 😉
whoo, look above.
I fully accept he is one of the lads but his like of Camper Vans is funny. Daft lad was stupid enough to tell Where I had seen him in it. It was comedy gold. The fact his written tourettes exploded with his temper was even funnier.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 06:15:40 PM

whoo, look above.
I fully accept he is one of the lads but his like of Camper Vans is funny. Daft lad was stupid enough to tell Where I had seen him in it. It was comedy gold. The fact his written tourettes exploded with his temper was even funnier.

IT DOESN'T MATTER ON THIS BOARD WHO IS ONE OF THE LADS 🙄 OR SUBSCRIBES TO KENS RED ROAR FANZINE 😔😔😔

YOU OR ANYONE ELSE POSTS SOMETHING OUT OF ORDER AND YA WILL BE PULLED UP 👍👍👍

BUT IT WON'T BE DONE BEHIND YA BACK 👎👎👎

THAT INCLUDES ME TOO KIDDA 👍

IF OTHER MODS THINK I'VE POSTED SOMETHINK NOT RIGHT THEY WILL TELL ME 👍

I HOPE THAT CLEARS IT UP MR BLOTT 👍😎👍💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 03, 2023, 06:43:16 PM

whoo, look above.

IT DOESN'T MATTER ON THIS BOARD WHO IS ONE OF THE LADS 🙄 OR SUBSCRIBES TO KENS RED ROAR FANZINE 😔😔😔

YOU OR ANYONE ELSE POSTS SOMETHING OUT OF ORDER AND YA WILL BE PULLED UP 👍👍👍

BUT IT WON'T BE DONE BEHIND YA BACK 👎👎👎

THAT INCLUDES ME TOO KIDDA 👍

IF OTHER MODS THINK I'VE POSTED SOMETHINK NOT RIGHT THEY WILL TELL ME 👍

I HOPE THAT CLEARS IT UP MR BLOTT 👍😎👍💪
well cleared.

fukyu

whoo, look above.
Rain man,I mentioned you wanted putting in Rosebery park(the old st Luke's)you then flew of the handle and accused me of mocking your father in law who was in a care home of the same name in Redcar , a person and a place I had no idea existed.You then observed a camper van with a reg similar to my user name and assumed it belonged to me,that's it.hope this helps. :rick:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

You're both sailing a bit close to the wind on the mental/tourettes name calling thing.

Its not funny

fukyu

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 03, 2023, 09:08:58 PMYou're both sailing a bit close to the wind on the mental/tourettes name calling thing.

Its not funny
No worse than calling someone a daft cunt,I call him rain man because every post to me  is a obsessive and  repetitive post about camper vans,I have no idea if he is on the scale in real life but it would explain a lot. :alf:

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on July 03, 2023, 09:07:07 PM

whoo, look above.
Rain man,I mentioned you wanted putting in Rosebery park(the old st Luke's)you then flew of the handle and accused me of mocking your father in law who was in a care home of the same name in Redcar , a person and a place I had no idea existed.You then observed a camper van with a reg similar to my user name and assumed it belonged to me,that's it.hope this helps. :rick:
yeh, alright guv.

Some co incidence.

When you lost it daft lad and started on your tourettes rant and started asking the ethnicity of my wife you thought you were on Plenty Of Fish which you had open looking for an immigrant wife whilst knocking one out in Filey in your lovely green VW.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 09:30:17 PM

whoo, look above.
yeh, alright guv.

Some co incidence.

When you lost it daft lad and started on your tourettes rant and started asking the ethnicity of my wife you thought you were on Plenty Of Fish which you had open looking for an immigrant wife whilst knocking one out in Filey in your lovely green VW.
Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 09:30:17 PM

whoo, look above.
yeh, alright guv.

Some co incidence.

So you think I knew you had a father in law with dementia in a redcar care home before you mentioned it, :alf:

BoroRedKen

If you 2 were cats i would be spraying water on you(s)!

I will stop you 2 playing together if you cant play nicer!

Coulbs put the bone down for a bit!

Blotts you skin will need to grow a bit thicker matey. There is no "Word salad" on here. The lads only like to use a few words as possible when making a point.

Its Fmttm that has all the paranoid freaks.

BoroRedKen

And if i was you 2 i would be concerned about JT when he sees how much "quote" has been used!!

Good luck boys!

:alf:

fukyu

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 03, 2023, 09:41:27 PMIf you 2 were cats i would be spraying water on you(s)!

Blotts you skin will need to grow a bit thicker matey. There is no "Word salad" on here. The lads only like to use a few words as possible when making a point.

I can see why baddad got shot him if that's the level of his debate,I wonder if he just followed coraigh the cat around saying " you're not Irish" on every post.  :sid:
Incidentally I don't have tourettes I just like fucking swearing on here.  :ray:

fukyu

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 03, 2023, 09:44:02 PMAnd if i was you 2 i would be concerned about JT when he sees how much "quote" has been used!!

Good luck boys!

:alf:
I'll distract him with a picture of a bew..woman. :cloughy:

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on July 03, 2023, 09:49:38 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 03, 2023, 09:41:27 PMIf you 2 were cats i would be spraying water on you(s)!

I can see why baddad got shot him if that's the level of his debate,I wonder if he just followed coraigh the cat around saying " you're not Irish" on every post.  :sid:
Incidentally I don't have tourettes I just like fucking swearing on here.  :ray:
it seems to me you like to give but not take. Maybe you should change the profile on POF.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 10:02:00 PM

it seems to me you like to give but not take. Maybe you should change the profile on POF.
[/q

My posts to you are based on what you post,you just put any old rubbish up that has no bearing on anything I post,your are 64 years old and you post like a child.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on July 03, 2023, 10:16:51 PM

[/q

My posts to you are based on what you post,you just put any old rubbish up that has no bearing on anything I post,your are 64 years old and you post like a child.
no I am 65. I may post like a child but it's better than a having vicious written tourettes and being a  Camper van driver. I don't swear because I don't, I don't smoke because I don't, I have no opinion on both. I was kicked out of FMTTM as they did not like I was against sectarians. Have you ever been on? I think you would blend in better than me.

Did you find an immigrant wife?