AS SO IT CONTINUES 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, July 03, 2023, 09:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

TURN THE FUCKING BOATS AROUND NOW... GET A FUCKING BACKBONE YOU WORK SHY GOVERMENT CUNTS 👎😡😡😡👎

LET ALL OF EUROPE CONDEMN US... WHO GIVES A FUCK... YOU ARE FAILING THE BRITISH PUBLIC YOU UTTER CUNTS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12240903/Asylum-seeker-33-charged-raping-woman-Skegness-just-40-days-arriving-UK.html?ito=native_share_article-top&fbclid=IwAR3crXOYiTZOWzYBXGr8Ug5o5kh2wO1mWZW6CTPVgtQCnpGJLHMk43C3DvI

:rav:  :unbelievable:  :wankers:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gboro64

This vermin that is invading our country are not war torn refugees . They are crossing through safe countries to access benefits from our week government.
We must abolish ECHR and stop them before they reach our waters.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Gboro64 on July 03, 2023, 11:28:01 AMThis vermin that is invading our country are not war torn refugees . They are crossing through safe countries to access benefits from our week government.

ONCE THERE HERE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEND THEM BACK 😡😡😡

IF THE BORDER FORCE CANNOT DO IT THEN THE NAVY AND SPECIAL FORCES NEED DEPLOYING... TURN A FEW BOATS BACK AND THEY WILL STOP PAYING 5K A MAN FOR A SEAT IF THEY ARE NOT GETTING HERE 👎😡👎

THE AUSSIES DID IT AND GOT CONDEMNED... DID THEY GIVE A FUCK.... NO THEY NEVER 👍💪💪💪👍

DO IT NOW BEFORE THIS ISLAND SINKS WITH ALL THE VERMIN COMING IN 😡😡😡

THESE CUNTS ARE STOPPING GENUINE ASYLUM SEEKERS FLEEING REAL WAR TORN COUNTRIES COMING IN 😡😡😡

:rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: Gboro64 on July 03, 2023, 11:28:01 AMThis vermin that is invading our country are not war torn refugees . They are crossing through safe countries to access benefits from our week government.
vermin, hmmm

Taken directly from the book of propaganda of  Joseph Goebbels.

fukyu

They just need a home to live in, anyone prepared to house an immigrant..

Westlane_rightwinger

They are not all Muslim rapists or Taxi Driver/rapist - the wonderfully naïve tell us they are enriching our culture and apparently we "need" them for our economy otherwise "everything" would grind to a halt.

They are almost all destined for the Mosque and the Immam's have precious little to say on the swamping of the indigenous people's of these lands who neither requested nor voted for any of them to be here.

Blott

Swamping

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 12:33:27 PM
vermin, hmmm

HOW MANY WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE BLOTTY WHEN ALL THE HOTELS... FLOTELS... AND ARMY BASES ARE CHOCKA... 🤔🤔🤔???

YOU SEEM A GOOD TYPE OF GARY LINEKER GUY 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Good grief if the best you can do is paraphrase daft lad you have lost the argument.

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 01:10:11 PMSwamping

You are a plant from over the road. You whinging left foot fanny. Stick you hand in your wife's purse and pay for them then.

Saltersgill used to be a white council estate. Not anymore. Africans, not permittedstanis and Mexicans seem predominat nowadays,

fukyu

This sums up the hypocrisy of the left,

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on July 03, 2023, 01:18:25 PM

You are a plant from over the road. You whinging left foot fanny. Stick you hand in your wife's purse and pay for them then.

Saltersgill used to be a white council estate. Not anymore. Africans, not permittedstanis and Mexicans seem predominant nowadays,

"Not permittedstanis" - like it.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on July 03, 2023, 01:21:48 PM

Saltersgill used to be a white council estate. Not anymore. Africans, not permittedstanis and Mexicans seem predominant nowadays,

Its a word that got me nicked......... :alf:

Blott

my wife seems to be popular on here.

Mexicans? That must of been one hell of a boat ride.

Where I work is approx 50% none white, to use your phrase. Everyone gets on well, you could not cope

BoroRedKen

Not a "dig" at your Mrs Blotty. It was meant, i think, cuckolded.....

VoiceOfReason.... :alf:

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 01:29:46 PM

Where I work is approx 50% none white, to use your phrase. Everyone gets on well, you could not cope

50% your workmates are/were asylum seekers? Is there not 2nd or 3rd generations?

AtomicDog

I thought you were a raving Iron . . .

Think it was something you said before? . . .
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Westlane_rightwinger

If you hadn't made such an issue over the Mrs jibe originally it would and should have been ignored. You showed yourself up as a bit of an over sensitive, tit and we are where we are.

"none white" is not a phrase I have used - pants on fire.

"Everyone" - You don't speak for everyone: only Baddad and Fred can do that. Yet again the mask slips.

Blott

I agree on the oversensitive. I did make myself a bit of a tit.

But I realised if that's the best you and daft lad can come up with you have lost the argument.

white council estate  It must mean blue.  Strangely daft lad has the same problem, I wonder if you are related ?

Again you are right I cannot say everyone, I meant withing the unit I work at, over 700 people.

I was banned by Baddad and Westy as I had the wrong mask on.

BoroRedKen

Blotty you do know that most of us have issues with the small boat arrivals?

I get the vibe you keep using people you work with who are eligible to live and work in the UK through the asylum process as the only asylum seekers.

Its the sheer number of small boat arrivals currently that a lot of people have issues with.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on July 03, 2023, 01:46:35 PM

If you hadn't made such an issue over the Mrs jibe originally it would and should have been ignored. You showed yourself up as a bit of an over sensitive, tit and we are where we are.

"none white" is not a phrase I have used - pants on fire.

"Everyone" - You don't speak for everyone: only Baddad and Fred can do that. Yet again the mask slips.

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

Because no small boat arrivals are eligible to work in the UK.

BoroRedKen

And 350 of your colleagues are all successful asylum applicants? Or are a lot generational?.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 03, 2023, 01:56:35 PMBlotty you do know that most of us have issues with the small boat arrivals?

I get the vibe you keep using people you work with who are eligible to live and work in the UK through the asylum process as the only asylum seekers.

Its the sheer number of small boat arrivals currently that a lot of people have issues with.
I have issues with the number of boats. I also have issues with the stupid restrictions this government of 13 years has put on people.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 02:00:50 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 03, 2023, 01:56:35 PMBlotty you do know that most of us have issues with the small boat arrivals?

I have issues with the number of boats. I also have issues with the stupid restrictions this government of 13 years has put on people.

Or answer my question maybe?...