The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on June 15, 2023, 04:22:09 PMhttps://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-ross-barkley-transfer-unlikely-27130863

He used to be alright but now he's shite.

:rudi:

FUCKING IRAN BARKLEY WOULD DO A BETTER FUCKING JOB AND HE RETIRED FROM BOXING 🥊🥊🥊 10 YEARS AGO 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

'Barkley' you say?

Knew his ole Man, Old 'Iran', laverlee Man.

Use to cam darn ve gym in ve day, wif some Muppet ''Michael Second To Nunn'? . . . Friend ov ve star's, Where'd e end up,
f***ing snitch.

I'm going to ve isle of white this weekend (I won't be carrying)

Me ole mate is on jarvis.

Remember being there wiv his dad Joe, . . . rabbiting how his boy is gunna be a star?

'Ere Joe, see that gak you ain't weighed in yet, ve wap.

I've penned a tune inside it, you melt'?

His Boy wrote this for Ted.

Don't get Me started on Hendrix or ve Doors eva.

*You want E's n Wizz cam n see ole Ted, credit terms can be arranged*
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

Clickbait those Johnny the second one said Hayden Hackney was on loan at Aberdeen last season  :rudi:
UTB

Redsteel (Moderator)

They say we are only interested in players up to 26yr old, then go on about a keeper that is 32 ffs.

If Barkley was available at the right cost I'm sure we would be interested. Could be that our targets have been agreed with players and clubs, it's just a case of sorting paperwork out. Don't think the fans are going to tolerate last minute shit deals after all the talk that has been coming out.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on June 16, 2023, 12:08:25 PMThey say we are only interested in players up to 26yr old, then go on about a keeper that is 32 ffs.

If Barkley was available at the right cost I'm sure we would be interested. Could be that our targets have been agreed with players and clubs, it's just a case of sorting paperwork out. Don't think the fans are going to tolerate last minute shit deals after all the talk that has been coming out.

LAST MINUTE SHIT DEALS 🙄🙄🙄

WE ARE THE KING'S OF THAT  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

If available I cant see us getting Diallo ahead of Sunderland TBH

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: erimus74 on June 17, 2023, 04:37:59 PMIf available I cant see us getting Diallo ahead of Sunderland TBH

HE'S A GREAT PLAYER 👍 LET'S HOPE CARRICK HAS SOME GOOD CONNECTIONS STILL AT MAN UTD 👍 AND CAN PERSUADE HIM BORO ARE THE CLUB TO BE WITH AND NOT THEM MACKEM RETARDS  :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Quote from: erimus74 on June 17, 2023, 04:37:59 PMIf available I cant see us getting Diallo ahead of Sunderland TBH

:orson:

Never heard of the cunt

RiversideRifle

Heard a bit of boro gen earlier we are in talks with a free agent.

Centre mid
Scottish
Played in the prem last season
Same first name as me
Left footed

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
UTB

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on June 18, 2023, 06:52:17 PMHeard a bit of boro gen earlier we are in talks with a free agent.

Centre mid
Scottish
Same first name as me
Left footed

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

No idea. Give it up then

John Trebor

Quote from: RiversideRifle on June 18, 2023, 06:52:17 PMHeard a bit of boro gen earlier we are in talks with a free agent.

Centre mid
Scottish
Same first name as me
Left footed

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Riverside McDougall?
'Lefty' to his mates.

RiversideRifle

UTB

tunstall

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: tunstall on June 19, 2023, 07:29:53 AMNever heard of the cunt

I had to Google. 32yr old doesn't fit with what we're being told.