The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ELLIS SIMMS IS ON CARRICKS RADAR 🤔🤔🤔

SUNLUN WANT HIM BACK... AND IPSWICH WANT HIM TOO...
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Looks like I've ruined oneboro again  :leo:
UTB

Redsteel (Moderator)

Boca Juniors apparently not taking Boro up on the 5 million option to buy. Payero expected back soon for pre-season. He is one player I hope Carrick can turn around like he did with Akpom. Payero has to be with it also, for it to work. Lets be right, he hasn't had a run in the team to deter if he's any good or not. When we beat Cardiff away under warnock, Payero was the bizzo that day and he scored as well. For me the potential is certainly there.

RiversideRifle

Apparently we are looking at the Aussie league and South America at a couple of wingers
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

LOOKS LIKE RAMSEY AND ARCHER WON'T BE BACK 😔😔😔😔😔

SOMETHING TO DO WITH VILLA HAVING TO REGISTER THEM FOR THE EUROPEAN GAMES NEXT SEASON... IF WE WANT EM WE WOULD PROBS HAVE TO BUY THEM AND WE CAN'T AFFORD THEM 😔😔😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on June 28, 2023, 08:13:44 AMLOOKS LIKE RAMSEY AND ARCHER WON'T BE BACK 😔😔😔😔😔

SOMETHING TO DO WITH VILLA HAVING TO REGISTER THEM FOR THE EUROPEAN GAMES NEXT SEASON... IF WE WANT EM WE WOULD PROBS HAVE TO BUY THEM AND WE CAN'T AFFORD THEM 😔😔😔

Fuck em

RiversideRifle

Quote from: tunstall on June 28, 2023, 10:26:55 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on June 28, 2023, 08:13:44 AMLOOKS LIKE RAMSEY AND ARCHER WON'T BE BACK 😔😔😔😔😔

Buck em

:mick:
UTB

Blott

Now we are getting into July I am hoping from some official news. I can see the point of not paying wages in May and June but time for action.

tunstall

Quote from: RiversideRifle on June 28, 2023, 10:55:30 AM
Quote from: tunstall on June 28, 2023, 10:26:55 AM

Buck em

:mick:

:morgan:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE FOXES 🦊🦊🦊 HAVE SOLD MADDISON TO SPURS FOR 40 MILLION AND THERE PUTTING A BID IN FOR ZACK STEEFEN 🙄

THEY CAN HAVE HIM 👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

UTB

Johnny Thunder

Redsteel (Moderator)

Johnny Thunder

RiversideRifle

UTB

Johnny Thunder

Make sure you get 'me owld fruit' in before they boot you.

:rudi:

Johnny Thunder

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-middlesbrough-and-hull-submit-bids-for-qpr-star-seny-dieng/

Footie Insider are normally quite ITK when it comes to gossip.

This could be on the back of letting Hemming go out again.

Don't know fuck all about him like.

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder