THE OFFICIAL RED 🔴 ROAR 🦁 DERBY V BORO FOOTBALL THREAD ....

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 16, 2024, 07:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tunstall

erimus74

Very frustrating indeed, probably classed as typical Boro

Bud Wiser

As one-sided a game as you'll see all season and we come away with nothing!

Half a seasons bad luck rolled into 90 minutes right there.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

tunstall

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 17, 2024, 02:52:51 PMAs one-sided a game as you'll see all season and we come away with nothing!

Half a seasons bad luck rolled into 90 minutes right there.

Let's hope so mate

RiversideRifle

The one thing this thread screams at me is that Lidds doesn't know what football is. Jones need to sit on the bench for a couple of weeks and keep Hamilton in. Bergzorg will score 12+ goals this season. It's all coming together nicely
UTB

Hound

fukyu

Jones is hit and miss, that pass back was typical of him,his bad games seem to cancel his good games.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Clem, goal was offside, by half yard.

Bit unlucky today, they parked the bus, I can't remember a shot they had tbh. Early days, and much improved on last seasons start

Clem Fandango

Quote from: Redsteel (Moderator) on August 17, 2024, 03:59:57 PMClem, goal was offside, by half yard.

Bit unlucky today, they parked the bus, I can't remember a shot they had tbh. Early days, and much improved on last seasons start
:bigjack

borope

Quote from: fukyu on August 17, 2024, 03:40:42 PMJones is hit and miss, that pass back was typical of him,his bad games seem to cancel his good games.

I dont think he has good and bad games hes just average most of the time. Brings balance and work rate and not much more.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on August 17, 2024, 02:33:19 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 17, 2024, 02:31:34 PMTHAT HAMILTON DIDN'T LOOK TOO CLEVER NEITHER FOR A 4.5 MILL PLAYER 🙄🙄🙄
he played 29 minutes.

YES AND COULDN'T BEAT A MAN  🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 17, 2024, 03:29:12 PMThe one thing this thread screams at me is that Lidds doesn't know what football is. Jones need to sit on the bench for a couple of weeks and keep Hamilton in. Bergzorg will score 12+ goals this season. It's all coming together nicely

WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING ME ALL THE TIME...WHY DO YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND LIKE A FUCKING SHEEP 🐑  SHOULDN'T YOU BE OUT WITH YER KIDS ON THE 6 WEEKS HOLIDAYS YOU LYING BULLSHITING CUNT 🙄🙄🙄

YOU ARE A SAD SACK...YOU GOT NO KIDS AND PROBS NO WIFE...UTTER TROLL 👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 17, 2024, 05:24:25 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 17, 2024, 03:29:12 PMThe one thing this thread screams at me is that Lidds doesn't know what football is. Jones need to sit on the bench for a couple of weeks and keep Hamilton in. Bergzorg will score 12+ goals this season. It's all coming together nicely

WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING ME ALL THE TIME...WHY DO YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND LIKE A FUCKING SHEEP 🐑  SHOULDN'T YOU BE OUT WITH YER KIDS ON THE 6 WEEKS HOLIDAYS YOU LYING BULLSHITING CUNT 🙄🙄🙄

Bringing peoples families into it  :redcard:
UTB

tunstall

Rifle lives in Edinburgh

Autumn term started last week

:leo:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Right lads n lass, Saturday night, time to chill and have a few pots. Give the bickering a rest, we can't win em all.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: tunstall on August 17, 2024, 05:54:27 PMRifle lives in Edinburgh

Autumn term started last week

:leo:

Daughter started big school Wednesday 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
UTB

tunstall

Quote from: Redsteel (Moderator) on August 17, 2024, 05:57:55 PMRight lads n lass, Saturday night, time to chill and have a few pots. Give the bickering a rest, we can't win em all.

Well, I'm having a cup of tea

That's the best I can manage until next week

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: tunstall on August 17, 2024, 06:00:35 PM
Quote from: Redsteel (Moderator) on August 17, 2024, 05:57:55 PMRight lads n lass, Saturday night, time to chill and have a few pots. Give the bickering a rest, we can't win em all.

Well, I'm having a cup of tea

That's the best I can manage until next week

Should have said a pot of tea, for comedy purposes.

tunstall

Yeh but I'm not funny

Anyway, Saturday night is the best night for a dust up

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 17, 2024, 05:36:47 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 17, 2024, 05:24:25 PM

Bringing peoples families into it  :redcard:

YOU NOT GOT ONE...YER A LYING BULLSHITTING RAT 🐀

👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G