THE OFFICIAL RED 🔴 ROAR 🦁 DERBY V BORO FOOTBALL THREAD ....

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 16, 2024, 07:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 17, 2024, 01:28:31 PMI haven't seen a great deal wrong so far apart from the obvious.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING, JONES???

He wasn't - He was fast asleep

He does that a lot

Very little brainpower - bit Traore ish but not as fast

Mams Spaghetti

Quote from: borope on August 17, 2024, 01:22:39 PMIm open to honest replies here but apart from giving the team balance what is Jones actually good at ?
I'll tell you what he's not good at:

Shooting
Defending
Passing
Crossing
Decision Making

Other than that he's a bit fast and does go past players on occasion!

tunstall

He's usually good at tracking back and covering for defenders who are out of position

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

He reminds me of a keeper we had in my lads TJFA team

My job during games was to keep shouting at him to 'watch the game' instead of the one on the adjacent pitch or even two dogs shagging over the other side of the park.

He was decent when he kept his brain in gear

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Blott

Kippers

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SHOULD BE BEATING THIS SHITE 🙄

THERE A POOR TEAM....👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SO PEOPLE GETTING CARRIED AWAY THINKING WE GONNA WALK THE LEAGUE NEED TO WIND THEIR NECKS IN 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 17, 2024, 02:21:19 PMSO PEOPLE GETTING CARRIED AWAY THINKING WE GONNA WALK THE LEAGUE NEED TO WIND THEIR NECKS IN 🙄🙄🙄
the grand old duke of Lids, when he is up he is up and when  he is down he is down, one thing is  he is never halfway up.

Redsteel (Moderator)

One of them games, but we defo need another LB, get Giles in Boro FFS.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on August 17, 2024, 02:25:48 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 17, 2024, 02:21:19 PMSO PEOPLE GETTING CARRIED AWAY THINKING WE GONNA WALK THE LEAGUE NEED TO WIND THEIR NECKS IN 🙄🙄🙄
the grand old duke of Lids, when he is up he is up and when  he is down he is down, one think he is never halfway up.

I'M MORE OF A LORD...🙄

YA WOKEY DOKEY DAF CUN....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Redsteel (Moderator)

Stupid mistake, cost us there. Another day we might have scored a few there. Early days, no need to shit the bed.

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 17, 2024, 02:27:12 PM
Quote from: Blott on August 17, 2024, 02:25:48 PM
the grand old duke of Lids, when he is up he is up and when  he is down he is down, one think he is never halfway up.

I'M MORE OF A LORD...🙄

YA WOKEY DOKEY DAF CUN....
I agree

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THAT HAMILTON DIDN'T LOOK TOO CLEVER NEITHER FOR A 4.5 MILL PLAYER 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Eastcoastred

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 17, 2024, 02:31:34 PMTHAT HAMILTON DIDN'T LOOK TOO CLEVER NEITHER FOR A 4.5 MILL PLAYER 🙄🙄🙄
he played 29 minutes.

Ayton Mews

Quote from: Blott on August 17, 2024, 02:33:19 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 17, 2024, 02:31:34 PMTHAT HAMILTON DIDN'T LOOK TOO CLEVER NEITHER FOR A 4.5 MILL PLAYER 🙄🙄🙄
he played 29 minutes.

And looked like he had the beating of the full back

Clem Fandango

Frustrating.

I only saw the second half but we were on top throughout.  That said, we didn't seem to have any width on the left.  Crosses from the right were poor.

Was Burgzorg actually offside?  One very quick replay made it look like he wasn't but not sure.  :pd: