erimus74

Leaving shortly, really excited

Give it your best shot Boro

C'mon Boro!

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Blott

1/4 time; Rose tinted, ra ras 1 realists 0

Great write up Erimus I don't know how you do it.

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Blott

1/2 time .....

Nowt better than rose tinted glasses

Steboro

Francks left peg

Great result. Will be a tricky task down at the Bridge.

RiversideRifle

UTB

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on January 09, 2024, 09:01:23 PM1/4 time; Rose tinted, ra ras 1 realists 0

Great write up Erimus I don't know how you do it.

Cheers Blotty

Ravishing Rick Rude

Didn't see the game as I'm at work but that is a fucking cracking result.

I don't think we'll get away with that performance in the second leg but if they do, let's hope it's Fulham in the final.

Get up Boro👍👍👍

Bud Wiser

I was as surprised that Matt Clarke wasn't in the starting line-up as I was about all those raving about Bangura's ordinary performance against Aston Villa. So fate dealt us a helping hand when the latter went off injured tonight. Clarke was solid yet again, whilst Engel's joint motm performance (with Fry) at left wing-back forced them to withdraw Madueke - who was their biggest threat imo.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

erimus74

Quote from: teamboro on January 09, 2024, 09:57:46 PMErimus will be bouncing 1-0 mighty Reds

Absolutely teamboro, that performance & result, considering our plan went out the window after 4 minute then to bed after 20 minutes, was as good as I've seen at the Riverside & thats taking in the european special nights

The crowd were awesome tonight, the players each & everyone were special, no MOTM for me, as a team we were united, together & a special night under the lights

TheWalker

Great win and terrific performance-Clarke,Engels and Fry competing for MoM
But I am still pissed off as my mate was meant to get tickets for second leg but stupid Coont forgot and they are now sold out😕
If anyone selling any let me know

borope

Looking forward to the 2nd leg. Will be my first visit to Stamford Bridge i missed the Play off game for some reason despite going to most away games at the time.

Smoggers51

What an atmosphere last night. RF put on a great display and all 4 stands got behind the lads.Going to be great at Stamford Bridge 👍The lads showed heart, guts and determination last night. Bring on Millwall next,
UTMB!!!!

erimus74

Bouncing, bouncing bouncing this morning, my voice is struggling

So proud with each & every player last night, IMHO, we had a small chance of keeping the second leg intetesting but dear me, if all 11 players who started had stayed on the pitch we'd have put the tie to bed

tunstall

I'm still pissed here

Fucking chuffed to bits

UTB

Northallerton_Boro

Proud of the team last night. So much pleasure in beating Chelsea, horrible club.

Rode our luck a little, especially in the first half but we put a fantastic shift in.

erimus74

Like Villa, plenty of possession but they wernt good enough to score

Lets not forget, our game plan eent out the window after 4 minutes then fell off the cliff after 20
I think they were lucky we didnt keep our full team on out there, we'd be looking at the final now

erimus74

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hgmqEJ3uyaYbuAw3A

Hope this comes across ok, what a night been a Boro fan

erimus74

Apart from Stirling & the petulant Cole, due to my work mate talking about Chelsea signing him from Man City I didn't know one other Chelsea player, the subs they brought on last night, again, never heard of any of them, most likely one of those subs will have cost more than our entire squad, not team, squad

Blott

Quote from: Bud Wiser on January 09, 2024, 11:15:28 PMI was as surprised that Matt Clarke wasn't in the starting line-up as I was about all those raving about Bangura's ordinary performance against Aston Villa. So fate dealt us a helping hand when the latter went off injured tonight. Clarke was solid yet again, whilst Engel's joint motm performance (with Fry) at left wing-back forced them to withdraw Madueke - who was their biggest threat imo.
I have no false teeth in to bite.