Rotherham v Boro match thread

Started by erimus74, December 24, 2023, 06:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

A plucky little side are Rotherham. Seem to be absorbing everything. Not to different from what I saw from them when they played Leeds a few weeks ago.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

teamboro

Kippers

teamboro

Typical Middlesbrough bottom of the league Rotherham  :unbelievable:

erimus74

Awful performance, we sluggishly went forward 1st half but 2nd half we were poor

Rotherham offered so little just prepared to hold out for a draw, but then out of nothing they score, we only have ourselves to blame, a lacklustre performance throughout with no standout players

Silvera continues to launch bals into orbit, surely the coaching staff can get hold of him on how to hit a ball, what you need to do with your body, we cant encourage him to just blazingly put the ball in row Z

Typical Boro hey

Kippers

I'd like to see the back of Silvera and Greenwood.
They are NOT up to this level.

erimus74

Quote from: Kippers on December 26, 2023, 05:01:13 PMI'd like to see the back of Silvera and Greenwood.
They are NOT up to this level.

Yea, Greenwood was poor, yet he could have scored a hat trick, hes not for me, more often then not things fall down with him

Kippers

Also, Jones without Crooks is lost. And vice versa.

Bud Wiser

And thats what happens if 3rd Division calibre players fail to take gilt-edge chances against hapless opposition. Trying hard not to fault the effort though, seeing as how one-sided it was. Ultimately separated by a fluke and a clear penalty not being given.

Blott

Quote from: Bud Wiser on December 26, 2023, 05:08:53 PMAnd thats what happens if 3rd Division calibre players fail to take gilt-edge chances against hapless opposition. Trying hard not to fault the effort though, seeing as how one-sided it was. Ultimately separated by a fluke and a clear penalty not being given.
ha ha ha ha ha

That's made you Xmas for you. Nice to see you happy.

We lost, that's it, we are in the last 4 I will say that again last 4 of a major cup, still 3 points off the top 6 with the January window on its way.

I am disappointed, but that's it.

I am sure you are the bloke who is crying we are shite on BBC Tees. Evidently Carrick needs to go.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on December 26, 2023, 05:19:30 PM
Quote from: Bud Wiser on December 26, 2023, 05:08:53 PMAnd thats what happens if 3rd Division calibre players fail to take gilt-edge chances against hapless opposition. Trying hard not to fault the effort though, seeing as how one-sided it was. Ultimately separated by a fluke and a clear penalty not being given.
ha ha ha ha ha

We lost, that's it, we are in the last 4 I will say that again last 4 of a major cup, still 3 points off the top 6 with the January window on its way.

I am sure you are the bloke who is crying we are shite on BBC Tees. Evidently Carrick needs to go.

Clowns on the phone in agree

I want Carrick to stay, happy the way hes got us playing
Yes today we were poor in the final third, substitutes were poor but hes still learning

Bud Wiser

ha ha ha ha ha

Hey up, its Mister glass half-full with his detached from reality bullshit again.

Like I said last week, stick to wimmins football, you clueless fantasist.

BoroRedKen

erimus74

With the amount of new players brought in it was always going to be hard season, hopefully next season with 12 months behind them we could see different players, time will tell, hey

Mind one caller on the phonein said something I bet noone would ever have thought of, he texted, get a 20 goal a season striker in, amazing 😉

BoroRedKen

He felt the touch on the leg and went down in 2 installments.

Silvera is a poor mans Adama.

Can see another name change happening elsewhere soon............

Blott

Quote from: Bud Wiser on December 26, 2023, 05:33:21 PM
ha ha ha ha ha

Hey up, its Mister glass half-full with his detached from reality bullshit again.

Like I said last week, stick to wimmins football, you clueless fantasist.

2 questions for you Mr Football.

1) Who do we play in the last 4 of a major cup.

2) How many wins off a play off place.

2.5) depending where you read we had between 75 pc and 82pc of possession, as you are the self styled expert on all things football do you think Carrick and the tactics right or wrong?

Ho ho ho

Nosmo-King

The fact we are still fortunate to be in with a shout of a top 6 position is down to the mediocrity and inconsistency of other clubs around us. Take away the top 3 - possibly 4 - and you have a hapless clutch of teams who can win a game, lose a game regularly.

To prove a point, we have lost more games than won - and still in there!

To me it was complete folly going into the season with just 2 supposedly lead strikers. And I see this being played out. Coburn? Won't make it as a goal scorer at this grade. The Coffee Man? Presently needs far too many chances to convert one. Support players? Can't rely on them scoring every time.

Blott has a point when citing 3 points off a play off place. But wrong if he thinks this is down to our ability - we're as poor and inconsistent  as the majority of teams in this division.

tunstall

Gibbo out

Hamster cheeks

Errrrrrr Kim Jong something something

Sell the club etc etc etc

UTB

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on December 26, 2023, 06:11:24 PMThe fact we are still fortunate to be in with a shout of a top 6 position is down to the mediocrity and inconsistency of other clubs around us. Take away the top 3 - possibly 4 - and you have a hapless clutch of teams who can win a game, lose a game regularly.

To prove a point, we have lost more games than won - and still in there!

To me it was complete folly going into the season with just 2 supposedly lead strikers. And I see this being played out. Coburn? Won't make it as a goal scorer at this grade. The Coffee Man? Presently needs far too many chances to convert one. Support players? Can't rely on them scoring every time.

Blott has a point when citing 3 points off a play off place. But wrong if he thinks this is down to our ability - we're as poor and inconsistent  as the majority of teams in this division.
how do I know that you and your mate the football expert Bud moaned about the Sprouts being not quite right.

You still haven't answered whSt gibbo has got wrong in the last 30+ years. I gave you lots of examples he has right.

Nosmo-King

Can't be arsed to answer you about Gibbo - numerous examples of his poor/ incompetence as an owner, you think differently. Take the number of managers we've gone through in recent years and his incompetence at handling financial management. But of course your rose tinted specs will not allow you to see through the mismanagement.

It does demonstrate your blindness if you think the team is capable of achieving top 6 - without the "assistance " of others in the league. As said, we are no better- or worse - than 10-12 clubs around us. That's the reality so get real

tunstall

It's brilliant that people think Gibbo is financially incompetent

Couldn't fucking make it up

Boro get beat and all the cranks come out from under their rocks to have a gloat

Nosmo-King

Quote from: tunstall on December 26, 2023, 07:38:22 PMIt's brilliant that people think Gibbo is financially incompetent

Couldn't fucking make it up

Boro get beat and all the cranks come out from under their rocks to have a gloat

Nosmo-King

Only £140 million in debt - chicken feed!

John Trebor

Quote from: Nosmo-King on December 26, 2023, 07:57:31 PMOnly £140 million in debt - chicken feed!
I thought that debt was gone after some financial jiggery pokery?