Swansea v Boro match thread

Started by erimus74, December 15, 2023, 09:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Good & bad from Crooks there, lovely ball for our goal then lost the ball to easily & 30 seconds later its in the back of our net

erimus74

Gerrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnn there

BoroRedKen

Im over the moon.

Just wish it was not him that scored.

Eastcoastred

Who the fuck is this cow comentater
What a fucking biased cunt,,

erimus74

Bolasie on for them, didnt realise he was there

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Eastcoastred on December 16, 2023, 04:41:49 PMWho the fuck is this cow comentater

On IPTV its the Tees commentary.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Eastcoastred on December 16, 2023, 04:41:49 PMWho the fuck is this cow comentater

Animalist reported
:redcard:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

teamboro

Probably Swansea commentary
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

TeessideTopgun

Was never in doubt UTB👍.      🙈🙈

erimus74

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Bud Wiser

Not even Dick Turpin was as blatant as that!
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

erimus74

The missing players cant get back soon enough, a good win for us today, putting an end to an awful run, but we came away counting our blessings, though on the flipside, the previous 3 games we've been penalised for mistakes we've made, apart from their goal today, we got away with it

Another injury to add to the list, fingers crossed Diengs injury is minor

erimus74

Think Leicester & Ipswich have more or less secured the automatic slots, with Leeds & Southampton to finish in the 2 of the 4 playoff places, for me, West Brom are to inconsistent to be taken as a team who definitely occupy a playoff slot, maybe they will, maybe they wont, which leaves 2 places between 8,9 teams to fight out the remaining 2 places

Intetesting january for a lot of clubs

Smoggers51

Great write up as usual Erimus 👍We rode our luck today but maybe our luck is changing.50/50 balls seemed to go our way yesterday.I said at the start of the season that I thought maybe top 6 was a stretch too far and looked on this season as a consolidation one.
Busy December coming up ,starting with Port Vale ,West Brom and then onto Rotherham and Huddersfield.The battle bus has put some miles in this season.Still have faith in Carrick!! UTMB !!

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on December 17, 2023, 01:04:39 PMGreat write up as usual Erimus 👍We rode our luck today but maybe our luck is changing.50/50 balls seemed to go our way yesterday.I said at the start of the season that I thought maybe top 6 was a stretch too far and looked on this season as a consolidation one.
Busy December coming up ,starting with Port Vale ,West Brom and then onto Rotherham and Huddersfield.The battle bus has put some miles in this season.Still have faith in Carrick!! UTMB !!

Cheers Smoggers, said tge same, the past few weeks we seem to have been penalised for each mistake, yesterday it went our way, includinv the free kick, gap in the wall, Silvera keeping his head, hopefully as you say irs slowly starting to turn for us, but then another potential injury, this time Dieng

Smoggers51

Hopefully Erimus ,Diengs injury might not be serious because he will be a big loss to the squad,hopefully some of our injured lads should be coming back soon.I don't know if you agree or not Erimus but Hackney and Mcgree are a big loss to the side at the moment.Hopefully Coburn will be back soon as I think he causes defender's problems with his physicality in and around the box.Looking forward to your future write ups mate 👍UTMB !!!

tunstall

In With the Lurpak

Serious question Erimus

Best outcome is promotion via play off's

If Boro won them how do you think they would do . Would Gibson spend as much or as little as he can to try stay in the perm  ?

In the real world is it going to be a straight up n straight back down ! that's seems to be more the case in this era of football the money clubs now well cemented in that league zero chance of them going down then the best of the rest tussle then the cannon fodder Sheff Utd Luton etc

What do you expect to happen if Boro go up next season Erimus ?

For me I think Carrick will only stay providing Gibson shells out as much as he can .

Gibbo for me will buy a few half decent players , more loan deals / free transfers and try stay up the cheapest option.

what you expecting Ermius on a return to the top 

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on December 17, 2023, 02:04:34 PMHopefully Erimus ,Diengs injury might not be serious because he will be a big loss to the squad,hopefully some of our injured lads should be coming back soon.I don't know if you agree or not Erimus but Hackney and Mcgree are a big loss to the side at the moment.Hopefully Coburn will be back soon as I think he causes defender's problems with his physicality in and around the box.Looking forward to your future write ups mate 👍UTMB !!!

A massive miss, more so Hackney, such a vital cog in our team, with those two fit we'll improve tenfold

AtomicDog

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on December 17, 2023, 02:17:19 PMSerious question Erimus

Best outcome is promotion via play off's

If Boro won them how do you think they would do . Would Gibson spend as much or as little as he can to try stay in the perm  ?

In the real world is it going to be a straight up n straight back down ! that's seems to be more the case in this era of football the money clubs now well cemented in that league zero chance of them going down then the best of the rest tussle then the cannon fodder Sheff Utd Luton etc

What do you expect to happen if Boro go up next season Erimus ?

For me I think Carrick will only stay providing Gibson shells out as much as he can .

Gibbo for me will buy a few half decent players , more loan deals / free transfers and try stay up the cheapest option.

what you expecting Dog on a return to the top 

Well Mr Crocky,

We'll buy a load of sh*te that no-one else wants, get dicked every week, might get the odd draw, lay down and die, then end up back where we are.

Any other soccer stuff you want to know, feel free to ask.

Just remember a fantasist is never disappointed.

Oh and sorry, I don't know whether Steve Gibson has got a heat pump.

🐾🐙

In With the Lurpak

Sounds like a great season Dog :klippety:

In With the Lurpak

Best transfer for me would be Kim-Jong Gibbo out  :taxi: if not it's more of the same old same old

Some billionaire from Calcutta for all I care in  :wry: massive splurt of cash see if they can make the high realms of 7th again  and maybe a cup win :champs:

AtomicDog

Hazza jong jung

Would make a good chairman . . .

Eastern delight 🙏

He knows what he's talking about

🐾🐙