BORO LIONS 🦁 2
HULL TIGERS 🐅 1

CROOKS
COBURN

💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Last nights results didnt do us any favours really
Though loiking on the positive both teams will want to win to keep in touch with the playoff pack
Hull will feel confident going in to the game knowing our weakendd team & win can put them back among the playoffs so they'll be up for it, Ifeel we'll be ok tonight, the return of Jones is a big plus & put Dijksteel behind him with VDB alongside Clarke, or failing that, rest Clarke for saturday, too many quick games after been out for many months

TerryCochranesSocks

erimus74

Another Boro Hull stat

Throughout our history we have only beaten Hull 3 times on the bounce once in our history, which was back in 1976, though our third win was a 2-0 home win in the Anglo Scottish Cup, if you take that away & record  domestic games only then 2 is our record, we've recorded two wins on the bounce, both last season, lets make history tonight with a good win & 3 domestic wins over Hull City, c'mon Boro!

Northallerton_Boro

Dont like Hull

Got a bat down there when i was younger and shagged a local - cock was itchy for weeks

TheWalker

Boro 0 Hull 1 (Connelly)
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Bud Wiser

It'll be cold & wet yet I still expect to see several loons walking around the east stand concourse wearing shorts!

Starting with Morgan Rodgers in the team is the equivalent of giving the opposition a goal start.

Listened to Liam Rosenior on BBC Tees last night - very knowledgeable (about us) so we can expect a high-press from the off.

1-1
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Smoggers51

Great and informative write up as usual Erimus.Can't make my mind up about tonight .I just hope we turn up and put a shift in and stop laying off players.Just to add spice to the game tonight my best mate and his son who live in Hull have been staying with me for the last 2days😱They are Hull Season Card holders and they are as apprehensive as me about their prospects.We are just waiting for our lift and then out for a few pints and banter after the game .UTMB!!!

Nosmo-King

Draw tonight I fear. 1-1 or 2-2

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on December 13, 2023, 05:17:45 PMGreat and informative write up as usual Erimus.Can't make my mind up about tonight .I just hope we turn up and put a shift in and stop laying off players.Just to add spice to the game tonight my best mate and his son who live in Hull have been staying with me for the last 2days😱They are Hull Season Card holders and they are as apprehensive as me about their prospects.We are just waiting for our lift and then out for a few pints and banter after the game .UTMB!!!

Cheers Smoggers51, haveca good night & enjoy your beers, none for me, up early for work

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Nosmo-King

Christ we are shyte. Top 6 Blotty? My arse

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on December 13, 2023, 09:46:28 PMChrist we are shyte. Top 6 Blotty? My arse
strange you were quiet when we were one up.

I am still very confident. A mere hitch.

Nosmo-King

Your rose coloured specs must cover your face. And was watching the game when we went 1 up.

Had enough chances to be 4 up and blow them away. Once more can't score and allow the opposition to steal it.

Nothing like the mark of a good team.

Blott

Look when were winning you were sat disappointed, your dreams came through when they scored. So you can say I told you so.

You also told me Middlesbrough FC is badly managed, your mate on FMTTM has changed his mind. I told you so.

Nosmo-King

We are neither well managed or well run. Time after time we are faced with limp disjointed performances- we never learn.

Going into the season with 2 frontline strikers is now shown for the folly it is.

And £140 million debt till recent restructuring makes us unappealing as a proposition.

So you keep up your nodding dog impressions about how it is all so rosey in the Boro garden.

AtomicDog

We've always been sh*te it just hurts Boro fans sometimes to admit it
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on December 13, 2023, 10:06:27 PMWe are neither well managed or well run. Time after time we are faced with limp disjointed performances- we never learn.

Going into the season with 2 frontline strikers is now shown for the folly it is.

And £140 million debt till recent restructuring makes us unappealing as a proposition.

So you keep up your nodding dog impressions about how it is all so rosey in the Boro garden.
your mate on the other place disagrees.

It took you 1.4 minutes from the end of the game for you to come on here moaning. Yet there was almost an hour when we were winning, maybe your pencil broke.

I listed the big decisions Gibson has made I gave you the chance fir you to say which were bad decisions, you chose not to answer.

As I said then you value Picasso's Guernica at least than £100, I.e the price of the paint and the canvas.  You have to ask the question why is it insured for £500 million by Riena Sofia Museum who hold it.

Blott

To remind you

Middlesbrough average attendance year before the move 10,000 year of move 17,000.

Was Gibson right to build a new stadium of over 27,000?

Was Gibson right in appointing untried managers; Robson, McLaren, Southgate, Karanka, Woodgate Carrick. ?

Who disagreed with; Monk, Warnock, Wilder, Strachan.

Was Gibson wrong to build training facilities that foreign countries use.

Was Gibson wrong to start the academy?

Can someone list the big decisions he got wrong.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

JUST WATCHED THE HIGHLIGHTS....FUCKING DOG SHITE 🐕 💩 🐕

GLAD I STAYED ON THE NEST 🪹 INSTEAD 😁😁😁
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Had a sleep to get over last nights defeat, still have confidence in Carrick, enjoy watching us play but if i can be negative we at times play a slow tempo when the opposition get back behind the ball, saying that im on a fan

My son in law said before the match that west ham are interested in Carrick, ive got no worries, for me he hasnt proven himself to be able to step up the next level, hes done really well for us but has to improve again to be considered good nough for the top tier

TerryCochranesSocks

I was watching it with a Hull City fan and he thought Boro were by far the better team. It came as a total shock to him that Hull even managed to equalise, never mind win.

I thought we played pretty well with stand out performances from VdB and Howson. I think VdB is absolute quality and at only 19. He isn't a RB but can cover the role if needed, he's the best CB we have at the club for me.
Howson was quality again and I think he could do one more season, he's fitter than ever.

Crooks and Jones are no Toshack and Keegan! There's no telepathy there, it seems as though they're getting worse at reading each other.

Barlaser has some fantastic passing skills in his locker but needs to toughen up defensively and learn when to pick the pass and when to hold the ball.

Engel impressed bar a few loOse moments defensively, I think he's a 'baller.
I like Dieng, best keeper we've had for a long time.

With Hackney, McGree & O'Brien missing (Greenwood seems to now believe that he's better than he is after his free kick goal) there are grounds for hope for the midfield when they return.

ELL works hard and has that striker's instinct for a finish but he needs a proper No 10 to work with.

Not too disappointed in the performance. I still think we'll finish in the top 6.

UTFB