Boro v Ipswich Town match thread

Started by erimus74, December 07, 2023, 08:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on December 09, 2023, 04:52:47 PMSam Morsy the Ipswich captain and man of the match today for me not long ago played for the Boro !!

The reason he left the Boro  :diego:

Warnock told him to get the Covid vaccine or he would have to go ... Morsy reply to warnock .. fuck you and Boro I am taking no jab I am off .. 100% fact..

I have been watching .. I see Blott never gave me any details too meet him today he's had 2 weeks to let me know but fuck all came back  :fibber:

Also see Rifle has had another emergency and can't find time to post anymore he must be MI6 The stuff he gets put on his shoulders never gets a chance to see his kids poor lad always off on secret operations  :rudi: its a pity he has to miss that xmas drink with Lids in it  :rav:  :diego:

where have you been, out with Capio? Or Rentokill? I was in the Pig Iron while you were cleaning vermin from the kitchen. I told you where I would be, I even said 100 pc.

Isn't being a keyboard warrior a bit old for you? You sound ridiculous.  Get back to being Small Town you are more interesting in that character.

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Nosmo-King on December 09, 2023, 05:19:53 PMPile of shyte.....Squad inadequacy in full show.

I think you'll find the biggest inadequacy on show was the one dimensional tactics of the manager. Truly shocking, yet again.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Blott

Quote from: Bud Wiser on December 09, 2023, 06:48:04 PM
Quote from: Nosmo-King on December 09, 2023, 05:19:53 PMPile of shyte.....Squad inadequacy in full show.

I think you'll find the biggest inadequacy on show was the one dimensional tactics of the manager. Truly shocking, yet again.
I knew one lad would be happy.

Nosmo-King

Honest assessment- no more, no less. Glad I remain in reality than dreamland

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on December 09, 2023, 07:37:24 PMHonest assessment- no more, no less. Glad I remain in reality than dreamland
I don't mind dreaming off success, its better than not.

You look forward to defeats to prove your agenda, me I always think we will win.

Boro has given me more joy than anything outside my family.

Now we have had 2 defeats you will be saying Gibson needs to go.

Nosmo-King

Your stupidity is brought to the
Fore isn't it? Wanting us to lose? Pathetic post - and you know it.

But carry on believing - if it makes defeats more bearable in your world.

Kippers

Crooks is fucking dreadful when Jones is out.
 Clarke is no way a championship player. How Ipswich didnt get a couple more because we fuck about at the back I'll never know.

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Kippers on December 09, 2023, 08:51:10 PMCrooks is fucking dreadful when Jones is out.
 Clarke is no way a championship player. How Ipswich didnt get a couple more because we fuck about at the back I'll never know.

Bit harsh on Clarke, I thought he was decent today - all things considered. Van Den Berg, for example, was far worse than him defensively.

With 10 men down we were never going to be at our best, considering the likes of Barlaser, Silvera and especially Rodgers are nothing better than League 1 standard.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on December 09, 2023, 08:33:20 PMYour stupidity is brought to the
Fore isn't it? Wanting us to lose? Pathetic post - and you know it.

But carry on believing - if it makes defeats more bearable in your world.
defeats bearable, it's not the Ukraine, it's football. We are 3 points off a playoff place. It's mid December. Get a grip.

should Gibson resign?