LEEDS DIRTY UNITED V MIDDLESBROUGH 🦁 LIONS OFFICIAL RED ROAR MATCH THREAD 💪⚽️

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 30, 2023, 12:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on November 30, 2023, 05:42:51 PM
Quote from: Blott on November 30, 2023, 05:39:33 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on November 30, 2023, 05:35:52 PMJohn Hendeie & Nick Barmby played for both clubs

Remember going there 4 days after Orient knocked us out of the FAC on the tuesday night, loads of trouble, we lost 5-0, bad, bad week
the Orient defeat was the worst of my 56 years plus of watching the Boro. I thought we were there. My biggest disappointment as a transfer was Davenport, again I thought we were on our way.

2 good shouts

Though the 1975 Birmingham FAC defeat was my 1st Boro heartache, when it really downed me, still does if im honest
I have a 50 50 record at Birmingham. But it seems that we always lose there on the games that matter. I was there that day, Beggs coaches from North Ormesby market

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on November 30, 2023, 06:42:40 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on November 30, 2023, 05:35:52 PMJohn Hendeie & Nick Barmby played for both clubs

Remember going there 4 days after Orient knocked us out of the FAC on the tuesday night, loads of trouble, we lost 5-0, bad, bad week
the Orient defeat was the worst of my 56 years plus of watching the Boro. I thought we were there. My biggest disappointment as a transfer was Davenport, again I thought we were on our way.

2 good shouts

Though the 1975 Birmingham FAC defeat was my 1st Boro heartache, when it really downed me, still does if im honest
I have a 50 50 record at Birmingham. But it seems that we always lose there on the games that matter. I was there that day, Beggs coaches from North Ormesby market

Me too, the back of a blue transit van

erimus74

Kippers

Quote from: erimus74 on November 30, 2023, 05:25:39 PM
Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on November 30, 2023, 12:40:52 PMBe a tough game this.

Id take a draw now. Would love to smash the cunts

100% agree Northallerton, definitely take a draw

Bet you said that against Sunderland?

John Trebor

2 good shouts

My first heartbreak was the LC Semi Final defeat against Man City.
I should have listened to my Grandad, he warned me for days they would let me down. 🙁

Smoggers51

Will be happy with a draw tomorrow. My first but by no means last Boro heartbreak was against Grimsby at Ayresome Park. I was 10 years old and everyone around me was forecasting a Boro win.Typical Boro!! We got beat 1-0. The great Alan Peacock was our CF that day. Don't you just miss the smell of Bovril and piss from the old Awesome Park ?🤣🤣

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Keanu_Reeves

There's usually some shit going down we we play these dirty feckers there - quite often a dodgy penalty for them or one of ours gets sent off for next to nowt, or we have a perfectly good goal disallowed. The referee is Darren England who is no stranger to controversy

AtomicDog

Remember going one year in the 80's there was hell on right outside the stadium. Before and after the match

erimus74

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 30, 2023, 06:10:30 PM

2 good shouts

BOB HATTON  :rav:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

erimus74

Preston started the weekend games off with a 2-0 home defeat to QPR, there third defeat on the bounce, 2 of those at home

Blott

Quote from: AtomicDog on December 01, 2023, 08:11:10 PMRemember going one year in the 80's there was hell on right outside the stadium. Before and after the match
that could have been the day a few lads had the bright idea of boozing in the Peacock. 

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Smoggers51

Off out now with the lads for a full English then down to Riverside for the coach to Leeds.COME ON LADS !!!UTMB!!!

tunstall

My youngest is on the train to York and she's complaining that it's rammo with Boro fans

:charles:

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on December 02, 2023, 09:09:04 AMOff out now with the lads for a full English then down to Riverside for the coach to Leeds.COME ON LADS !!!UTMB!!!

Safe journey smoggers, you do get some away days in, plenty of traveling, great support mate 👍

Johnny Thunder

Gingerpig

There will be a 20 min onslaught , get through that they get impatient , were nowt flash other night , stop that silvertera  flash git & you stop them , he makes them play , he & Gnonto do hit the floor a lot mind , need a good strong ref

hopefull draw 1-1

AtomicDog

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on December 02, 2023, 01:04:26 PMIs the computer back Erimus?

No Johnny, camera phone via my scrapbooks, usualky just go to my PC & post now have to go searching

Off back to Cuerys tomorrow & sort out the issue, nothing serious, bit of an OG  on my part

AtomicDog

Quote from: erimus74 on December 02, 2023, 01:17:38 PM
Quote from: Johnny Thunder on December 02, 2023, 01:04:26 PMIs the computer back Erimus?

No Johnny, camera phone via my scrapbooks, usualky just go to my PC & post now have to go searching

Off back to Cuerys tomorrow & sort out the issue, nothing serious, bit of an OG  on my part
Yu haf one in Buwa Mista Ewimus?
We haf in Hong Kong

Keep off onwee gwan also not good for pc
Up the Buwa
🙏🙏🙏

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on December 02, 2023, 01:23:39 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on December 02, 2023, 01:17:38 PM

Yu haf one in Buwa Mista Ewimus?
We haf in Hong Kong

Keep off onwee gwan also not good for pc
Up the Buwa
🙏🙏🙏

Ahhhhhhh, sausage fingers 🙌😞