Bristol City v Boro match thread

Started by erimus74, November 21, 2023, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccole

Would love to see how you index/store them all for easy access 😜

0-2 Boro.

Who was it who lashed in a late free kick at Ashton gate around  5 years ago ?

erimus74

Quote from: ccole on November 24, 2023, 12:42:04 AMWould love to see how you index/store them all for easy access 😜

0-2 Boro.

Who was it who lashed in a late free kick at Ashton gate around  5 years ago ?

December 2011 Maulaury Martin

I have a spreadsheet with every Boro player from 1899 to date, with stats, loanees, (incoming though, not any out goings) debuts, goals, registered number when making debut, hat tricks, 4 goals, every penalty, debut goalscorer, along with a big majority of my material via, scrapbooks, match tickets, programmes etc copied & posted onto my PC, just a case of searching for a player, team we're playing

Years of research really

tunstall

Got sent a YouTube link to the top ten Boro free kicks and that one from Martin was in there

Nosmo-King

erimus74

Quote from: tunstall on November 24, 2023, 11:31:16 AMGot sent a YouTube link to the top ten Boro free kicks and that one from Martin was in there

I was on nights & remember watchung the game on my PC, getting my bait ready then watxhed the last few minutes before shooting off to work when, smash right in the top corner with Englands ex No1 helpless

Smoggers51

Great write up as usual Erimus👍 A bit concerned about the new manager bounce lark but I think we should shade it 2-1 to us 👍On the road at 5 in the morning for the long trip to Bristol.

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on November 24, 2023, 08:45:06 PMGreat write up as usual Erimus👍 A bit concerned about the new manager bounce lark but I think we should shade it 2-1 to us 👍On the road at 5 in the morning for the long trip to Bristol.

Cheers smoggers, safe journey mate

John Trebor

Good stuff Erimus 👍
I think they'll get the same new manager bounce that Birmingham got with Rooney.
2-4
Viburnum with a brace
Crooks
Lath

*edit *
How the f did Coburn autocorrect to that?!!!

Francks left peg

Top quality write up as always @erimus74 . I love seeing the old memorabilia. Top man.

In With the Lurpak

erimus74

Quote from: Francks left peg on November 25, 2023, 06:48:39 AMTop quality write up as always @erimus74 . I love seeing the old memorabilia. Top man.

Cheers Francks, my pleasure 👍

Smoggers51

Bit of banter on the train. A few Sunderland fans going to Plymouth 🤣.A few Boro lads as well. Should be a lively journey 😀🤣

Smoggers51

Add to the mix about 40 Sheff Wed fans travelling to Birmingham and train is very lively 🤣 Love it !!!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HEARD THIS IS GOING TO BE THE TEAM....LOOKS STRONG ON PAPER...💪💪💪

Screenshot-20231124-170711-Facebook" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

tunstall

tunstall

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 25, 2023, 09:21:24 AMHEARD THIS IS GOING TO BE THE TEAM....LOOKS STRONG ON PAPER...💪💪💪

Screenshot-20231124-170711-Facebook" border="0

I'd settle for that like mate

In With the Lurpak

Never read one of Wests FMTTM Mags  :bork:

I bet there is more info (like above ) in one of Erimuses match threads than one of his shit rags over the road . all for free as well .

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on November 25, 2023, 09:14:51 AMAdd to the mix about 40 Sheff Wed fans travelling to Birmingham and train is very lively 🤣 Love it !!!

Haha class 👌

Thats how it should be

erimus74

Lets not forget the return to Bristol of our very own Teesside Haarland, there could be a Rovers fans attending the game, wishing him well & hoping he does the business 🙏🤞👍