FUCK ME COBURN MISSED A SITTER THERE LIKE EARLY ON 😒 🙄 😑
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WHAT A FUCKING FREE KICK FROM GREENWOOD...NO CUNT WAS SAVING THAT LIKE 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Quote from: teamboro on November 09, 2023, 06:22:07 AMHopefully a tight game with the Mighty Reds coming out winning

1-0
:leo3:
[/quote)
Yes Yes Yes
:leo1:  :leo2:  :leo3:

erimus74

Gerrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnn there x

erimus74

Absolutely bouncing, fantastic result

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

You know what one of the worst refs we've had this season, he was utter garbage, I was even shouting when he pulled us back when we were in the box for a free kick, we very rarely, rarely do well from, until today 😊

Blott

Blott

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 08:32:18 PMAs I left the house for the Stoke game I said to her who knows everything I didn't fancy us. Leicester I do.

UTB
ahem

BoroRedKen

teamboro

Johnny Howson was my man of the match

Blott

Quote from: teamboro on November 11, 2023, 07:43:02 PMJohnny Howson was my man of the match
I agree. Their no 3 was pretty special. Premiership through and through.

tunstall

What a fantastic result

Rode our luck

Played well and deserved them three points

The town was bouncing tonight

Bernie and David Weater were both in the Dovecot

:leo1:

UTFB

Westlane_rightwinger

Massively overrated club, fans and team.

Emily Heskey is a tax cheat as are most of the brothers of Lesterpisswaternomobtheweakofeastmidlands.

Defended well as a unit. Our very good keeper was at fault for two of their chances but I wouldn't swap him.

Was just having a whinge that Greenwood was ok as described by dirties as a bit meh but good on dead ball..yet to see it..best free kick I can recall 🤣

Westlane_rightwinger

Great goal.

Rooney'S mate made no difference.

Hamas Choudray should have already been off.

Harry Wanks 10 million, overrated eyebrows prick.

Tippy tappy wannabe pepball. Second half they moved more into out half but when they tried to force
It we defended as unit,impressive

Westlane_rightwinger

I am a miserable whinging git, son of the chicken run but we are blessed with this squad. Not convinced we'll make the play offs yet but they are going to keep it interesting. MC summed it up nicely. Oh happy day xxx

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on November 11, 2023, 06:47:27 PM
Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 08:32:18 PMAs I left the house for the Stoke game I said to her who knows everything I didn't fancy us. Leicester I do.

UTB
ahem

You did Blott, well done again mate  👍🍻

erimus74

How good was that free kick
Two keepers wouldnt have stopped that

Pure gold

We've love ya Boro

Steboro

Great goal and result.

Entertaining game

erimus74

Thought Howson rolled back the years with his top performance yesterday, almost 36 yet he's stil so vital to us, I'll say again what I did at the beginning of the season, he's a player we have to replace just for the fact of his age, how fit must he be to perform at that standard against the opposition yesterday & BTW, one of many pathetic bookings from the awful ref

Bud Wiser

It was certainly nice to get a bit of free-kick retribution after last weeks late conceder. Especially after Carrick's predictable, team weakening, like-for-like substitutions for the third week running thus ensuring there was only one team that looked like winning it - and it wasn't us!
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE