Sunderland v Boro match thread

Started by erimus74, October 06, 2023, 12:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamboro

Great result didn't expect that we usually loose to Mogga's side's but not today broke the hoodoo
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

erimus74

Big shout to Dieng, making a couple of big important saves, class keeper

erimus74

GD from minus 10 down to minus 1 & TBH we should have scored a couple more, but thats been gready, I'll settle for 4-0

Never in my wildest dreams did I see that at HT

We were so professional throughout the game

erimus74

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: erimus74 on October 07, 2023, 02:36:57 PMThey beniffited last season when Fry was wrongly sent off & given a penalty that shouldnt have been given, yet they'll moan about a player who got himself sent off, nothing unlucky about it & ee are good at picking holes in teams weaknesses

Spot on. Karma is a bitch.

We are like hungry animals picking off the weaker prey.

AtomicDog

Wasn't that far off was I?

See how much My forecasting has improved since joining RR and reading the 'tipster's' post's?

It's elementary!

Raffles
45 Reeves Mews
Mayfair

London
W1
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Keanu_Reeves

Thought our game management was brilliant, just kept our cool and waited for the chances to come 👌🏼 totally and completely dismantled them after we got the first which doesn't always happen against ten men. I think their heads just dropped after they went down to ten men and our experience showed against a side with a lot of young players in it - hope they drop like a stone now 😁 cheers Mogga 👍🏻

erimus74

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 07, 2023, 03:00:03 PMWasn't that far off was I?

See how much My forecasting has improved since joining RR and reading the 'tipster's' post's?

It's elementary!

Raffles
45 Reeves Mews
Mayfair

London
W1

Congrats 🎉 on the predictions.

Those post codes need work mind.

erimus74

Losing VDB in the warm up, didnt upset us, Crooks in for McGree, Crooks played that well, especially with Jones that McGree wasnt missed

I do like Latte Lath, hes fast & a thorn to opposing defences

Happy for Forss with the goal

Rogets done well when he came on, granted its easy coming on when your teams flying but he won the ball & set up Jones for his goal

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: Keanu_Reeves on October 07, 2023, 03:02:15 PMThought our game management was brilliant, just kept our cool and waited for the chances to come 👌🏼 totally and completely dismantled them after we got the first which doesn't always happen against ten men. I think their heads just dropped after they went down to ten men and our experience showed against a side with a lot of young players in it - hope they drop like a stone now 😁 cheers Mogga 👍🏻

Agree.

Kudos to Carrick he calmly believes in the players and they believe in him and "the process". Chapeau.

Mogga looks like he lives in that oap home round the corner from him. Blaming the ref was piss poor when you should be teaching your cheating, scrawny youth to zip it 🤫.

Jack Clarke found out. Used to buying free kicks the ex Dirties bellend. Whinged all game like far too many of them. Has talent but he and they are not all that. Experience counts.

erimus74

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 07, 2023, 03:18:18 PM
Quote from: Keanu_Reeves on October 07, 2023, 03:02:15 PMThought our game management was brilliant, just kept our cool and waited for the chances to come 👌🏼 totally and completely dismantled them after we got the first which doesn't always happen against ten men. I think their heads just dropped after they went down to ten men and our experience showed against a side with a lot of young players in it - hope they drop like a stone now 😁 cheers Mogga 👍🏻

Agree.

Kudos to Carrick he calmly believes in the players and they believe in him and "the process". Chapeau.

Mogga looks like he lives in that oap home round the corner from him. Blaming the ref was piss poor when you should be teaching your cheating, scrawny youth to zip it 🤫.

Jack Clarke found out. Used to buying free kicks the ex Dirties bellend. Whinged all game like far too many of them. Has talent but he and they are not all that. Experience counts.

Totally agree, said that at HT, constantly on the deck & his 1st reaction is to look at the ref for a foul

erimus74

Seen some comments their board, theyre saying the ref won us the game

Well if thats the case they should look at their own players, Roberts just runs down blind alleys, Clarke looks for fouls, no leaders throughout the team, which other managers will have noticed

Karma for last sesson for me, or was that different

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

They dont seem to regard it as a derby, yet they constanly sing we hate Boro, unless they they sing that to every team they play, no they say it just to sound cool, maybe they wont admit it because for 60 years they've been mostly inferior to us & that hammering will hurt them big style, no matter how they dress it up

4-0 😂

erimus74

5 points off top 6 & 6 points from 3rd bottom, what a transformation Carrick has done

Westlane_rightwinger

Carrick post match nice and understated. The score speaks for itself. Biggest away win there.

Have some of that you pity pony mongs.

New Division

Can't wait to get to work on Monday morning for once 😁

erimus74

Quote from: New Division on October 07, 2023, 05:08:26 PMCan't wait to get to work on Monday morning for once 😁

😁

When they kick off about the ref just ask em how was it different to last season when Fry got sent off & they were awarded a penalty, both wrong decisions

Sir Digby

erimus74

Quote from: Sir Digby on October 07, 2023, 05:58:10 PM

Brilliant support them like

Big club hey, the stewards out number the home fans after we scored our 2nd goal 😂

AtomicDog

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 07, 2023, 03:07:16 PM
Quote from: AtomicDog on October 07, 2023, 03:00:03 PMWasn't that far off was I?

It's elementary!

Raffles
45 Reeves Mews
Mayfair

London
W1

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 07, 2023, 03:07:16 PM

It's elementary!

Raffles
45 Reeves Mews
Mayfair

London
W1

Post codes you say dear Boy?

You do realise that I don't type these things?
I'm far too busy concentrating on My next windfall. Besides when you've amassed a portfolio like mine suppose it's easy to do.

But fear not José and his family are being evicted from My Mayfair des res.
On the account of your traveling knowledge and facetiousness of course.

I've got the Winston family taking care of that property tomorrow.

I shall send My valet along to the soup kitchen where they'll be dining tonight, family of 6 might I ad.
It is nice to know that there's still observant people in this world. May I suggest FMTTM for you with your aperitif Sir?

You'd certainly be welcomed with open arms on there.
Maybe this place is a bit beneath you  . . . Tarquin of Whinney Banks?

Now I must go as I've got a big game of Kalooki organised for this evening Sir.
My guests are turning up as we speak.
I've already got James Taylor,  joe Walsh, David Soul, Brian Harvey, That 'fit' one out of The Corrs (The drummer?) Andy Summers, Jackie Chan and Linda Evans (She's rather drunk, hope she doesn't damp down on My
Chaise longue). We're still waiting on a few.

John Cale has txt, said he's stuck in traffic.

Any chance you can pinpoint where Sir?

Raffles
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Collins Avenue
Miami Beach

Florida

*Which I do believe is in the USA*

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Mike Peeler

Terrific away win.  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

And we stand up and sing Stevie Gibson is King...... :supremeleader: