Crime Ravaged Middlesbrough!!

Started by Mike Peeler, September 25, 2023, 03:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

In the nationals again and all for the wrong reasons.

Hard men for hire over the police.

It is rolling back the years something isn't it.

The taxman will be making a comeback soon.... dear god what a sight that would be. :rav:

It won't be the 'locals' on this occasion, a definite changing of the guard I would be tempted to say.

Maybe fred  :westy: has  gone into security on the side after all, with bad dads muscle and past contacts :ponder:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24084588/cleveland-shoplifting-capital-street-crime-business/

Nekder (Kenny)

But, but, but........

13 years. Independent mayors. Dismantling the police force for 13 years. Austerity..........

Nothing to do with the influx of Eastern Europeans in that area though.....

Nekder (Kenny)

Even the towns bagheads dont rob on that road.

Mike Peeler

That part of the town is a cesspit, that the local authorities filled with shit because the pound was on offer.

Due to the cheapness up here, the central government will always see us and other similar towns as a cheap option for dumping shite. It's then that the local authority should put their foot down, but do they shite, all started un the Labour the shithouse party with no backbone locally.

Nekder (Kenny)

I lived in that area. I worked in the boozer in that area.

I would not stroll down there after dark.

Steboro

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 25, 2023, 04:45:38 PMI lived in that area. I worked in the boozer in that area.

The Westy back when I used to go in about 21 years back, the clientele were friendly enough but the bag heads always in selling jars of Nescafe, nappies or milk tokens.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 25, 2023, 04:45:38 PMI lived in that area. I worked in the boozer in that area.

my brother lived 2 up from the Chinese OPP the Westie. He never had any bother apart from the mice.

It was multicultural then too, but I agree with Ken, people seemed to get on better.

Johnny Thunder

Town has always been a bustling, multicultural place.
People used to travel from all over the place for a night out in the 80's and 90's.

It is a fuckin shit hole now though, flooded with eastern european criminals.

Johnny Thunder

Mike Peeler

Another example of how dangerous it now is around these parts.

These mad dogs are now in control of most of the drug scene and don't just meat out physical violence which was the norm back in the day. Now it's knifed or shot like it's part of everyday life, which it probably was at some point in the new breed's life elsewhere. All said in the right way.

Our homegrown nutters are now well out of the picture these days.

That said the comments in Gazzette are always worth a read.  :rudi:

Once you navigate your way past the adds ....  :rav:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/ferocious-attacker-guilty-yarm-road-27781934

Steboro

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 25, 2023, 05:12:56 PMAnother example of how dangerous it now is around these parts.

These mad dogs are now in control of most of the drug scene and don't just meat out physical violence which was the norm back in the day. Now it's knifed or shot like it's part of everyday life, which it probably was at some point in the new breed's life elsewhere. All said in the right way.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/ferocious-attacker-guilty-yarm-road-27781934

That area has always been multicultural but it was hidden in the estates behind Bedsit City.  Them 3 up Victorian style houses were exclusive for dealers.

Was the pub called The White Rose if I remember correctly.

Mike Peeler

The
Quote from: Steboro on September 25, 2023, 05:55:17 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 25, 2023, 05:12:56 PMAnother example of how dangerous it now is around these parts.

That area has always been multicultural but it was hidden in the estates behind Bedsit City.  Them 3 up Victorian style houses were exclusive for dealers.

The Queen Vic are you thinking of - now shut - I tell what was a mad place back then and after hours the old moor. Had some characters in there... I think that's shut now as well, could never get off with Stockton as a whole but did have some mad off-it sessions over there at times.

Speedy when he was alive used to spook me in the same way Duffy used to spook me over here.

Nekder (Kenny)

Speedy was a very very dangerous young man. No shame in getting nervous when he was around.

Eastcoastred

The police will do nothing when it's kurd on Kurd dealers, Same as in London with black on black.

Nekder (Kenny)

They dont scare that easy neither Easty.

AtomicDog

I grew up not far from there

Oh how times have changed . . .

What happened to these 'Luxury houses' and 'The Bond St' of the north east- with it's fashion emporium, with 'helipad' on the roof - That the one man crime fighting machine Ray 'Robocop' Mallon spoke of . . .

It's all panhandler's, pound shops & pizza parlours now?

Anyhow, Who on here knows anyone who owns a helicopter?

The only person I ever knew was Mike Smith . . . And he wasn't very good at driving that, in fact . . . He was Rubbish!

*Reminiscing*

Bladesy
Pally Park
 Boro
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Steboro

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 25, 2023, 06:07:35 PMThe

The Queen Vic are you thinking of - now shut - I tell what was a mad place back then and after hours the old moor. Had some characters in there... I think that's shut now as well, could never get off with Stockton as a whole but did have some mad off-it sessions over there at times.

Speedy when he was alive used to spook me in the same way Duffy used to spook me over here.

That's the one I was thinking Victoria aswell.

The name Speedy sounds very familiar, did he used to knock around at The Colloseum etc?

Nekder (Kenny)

Yeah he will of done Ste. He was taxing everybody. Boola and co.

Steboro

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 25, 2023, 06:34:28 PMYeah he will of done Ste. He was taxing everybody. Boola and co.

I'm pretty sure I remember him from after parties and he made 2 young lads put on Boxing gloves and knock fuck out of each other in the back garden of a house in Norton.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Steboro on September 25, 2023, 06:31:44 PM

The name Speedy sounds very familiar, did he used to knock around at The Colloseum etc?

I wouldn't call him a mate I just knew of him from lads who I knew over that way. Only a little lad but a maniac with it. He was into martial arts as well and was well up for it. Not coming from that way I was always suspicious of him and what he would/might do next. As Ken says bang up (no pun intended) for taxing people.

Steboro

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 25, 2023, 06:44:25 PM
Quote from: Steboro on September 25, 2023, 06:31:44 PM

I wouldn't call him a mate I just knew of him from lads who I knew over that way. Only a little lad but a maniac with it. He was into martial arts as well and was well up for it. Not coming from that way I was always suspicious of him and what he would/might do next. As Ken says bang up (no pun intended) for taxing people.

It's coming back to me now he was a Black Belt in karate and there was an arranged fight between him and a local dealer outside Roseworth shops.  Not sure if it ever actually happened. 

Half the Colloseum probably turned up to watch.

Nekder (Kenny)

He went the same way as a lot of them. Feet 1st.

Steboro

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 25, 2023, 06:57:56 PMHe went the same way as a lot of them. Feet 1st.

I'm sure there is the fair share of the sort here aswell. 

I heard a few weeks ago there were a few shootings related to drugs by a gang called "The Lil Babies" 

Nekder (Kenny)

The Lil' Babies is what the Stockton lads call the lads from Ingleby Barwick!!

Which i state clearly IS NOT a part of Thornaby!!

:ray:

Dont you dare laugh Erimus!!  :ray:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 25, 2023, 06:34:28 PMYeah he will of done Ste. He was taxing everybody. Boola and co.
I can assure you he won't have 'taxed' him and I know a certain person on here will agree with Me.

Different 'class' of lunatic that Lad.
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈