teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

tunstall

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Redsteel (Moderator)

Starting to think Silvera has Pitching Wedges for legs. How many times does sky the fucking ball. Get your head over it ffs!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Enjoyed that even though it was a draw some positives played well when it clicks with the team that played the first half someone is going to get battered

tunstall

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 16, 2023, 12:30:54 PMI'm not confident we will gel enough to win easy, but I don't see us losing either. I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

Great stuff again Erimus.

Big Ed

erimus74

To the older lads on here dont ever call Dave Currie for his miss v Carlisle, Silvera could have trapped the ball, had a cuppa & walked on his knee nodding the ball slowly forward, so ar zero out of 10 for him, 10/10 missing sitters

Thought Crooks done ok when he came on, Latte done ok as did Rogers, Carrick is like Southgate with his subs, its a case of what's he took him off for

tunstall

Quote from: erimus74 on August 19, 2023, 06:05:07 PMTo the older lads on here dont ever call Dave Currie for his miss v Carlisle, Silvera could have trapped the ball, had a cuppa & waljed on his knee nodding the ball slowly forward, sp far zero kut of 10 for him, 10/10 missing sitters

Thought Crooks done ok when he came on, Latte done ok as did Rogers, Carrick is like Southgate with his subs, its a case of what's he took him off for

There's a famous photo of the reaction of the fans at Ayresome just after that miss....

erimus74

Quote from: tunstall on August 19, 2023, 06:42:06 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on August 19, 2023, 06:05:07 PMTo the older lads on here dont ever call Dave Currie for his miss v Carlisle, Silvera could have trapped the ball, had a cuppa & waljed on his knee nodding the ball slowly forward, sp far zero kut of 10 for him, 10/10 missing sitters

There's a famous photo of the reaction of the fans at Ayresome just after that miss....

Yea got it in my book 😢

Bud Wiser

There sure is. And I had the horrifying, er, pleasure of watching it live!

http://www.ayresomepark.co.uk/gallery/remember2.htm

SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

erimus74

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 19, 2023, 06:49:30 PM

There sure is. And I had the horrifying, er, pleasure of watching it live!

http://www.ayresomepark.co.uk/gallery/remember2.htm

Yep chicken run for me, what made it worse, Carlisle went down the field & scored the winner 😔

erimus74

Flip of a coin in how Silvera does here, he has pace to burn, is so quick he'll leave many a defender for dead, if he learns how to be composed & finish he'll be a big player for us, if his run of balloning chances over the bar continues he'll go in to his shell & end up been a talented waste

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: erimus74 on August 19, 2023, 07:30:28 PMFlip of a coin in how Silvera does here, he has pace to burn, is so quick he'll leave many a defender for dead, if he learns how to be composed & finish he'll be a big player for us, if his run of balloning chances over the bar continues he'll go in to his shell & end up been a talented waste

It was frustrating Erimus, how he kept skying the clear cut chances. Silvera needs to be more composed, rather than trying to smash the Granny out of the ball everytime he is in front of goal. We looked a lot better today, and we should have won, and hopefully a few more additions get us moving upwards.

Francks left peg

Quote from: erimus74 on August 19, 2023, 07:30:28 PMFlip of a coin in how Silvera does here, he has pace to burn, is so quick he'll leave many a defender for dead, if he learns how to be composed & finish he'll be a big player for us, if his run of balloning chances over the bar continues he'll go in to his shell & end up been a talented waste

Sounds like Traore!

teamboro

Erimus let him settle all's he needs it one to go in he's trying to hard it will come hopefully

erimus74

Quote from: teamboro on August 19, 2023, 10:06:39 PMErimus let him settle all's he needs it one to go in he's trying to hard it will come hopefully

Agree, not knocking him just comparing small margins in football between a player who goes on to greater things withh his club, or someone who just goes in to his shell & becomes a bit part player for the Boro

For his constant running throughout the game he deserved a goal, especially the winning goal

UTMB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 16, 2023, 08:39:49 AMIF HE PLAYS THE TEAM I WOULD PLAY WE WILL WIN.... IF HE FUCKS ABOUT WITH SQUARE PEGS IN ROUND HOLES WE WON'T 🙄🙄🙄

DIENG
ENGLE
MCNAIR
FRY
LENIHAN
MCGREE
HACKNEY
SILVERA
FORSS
COBURN
LATHE

👍💪💪💪👍  4-2-3-1

LIKE I SAID WE WON'T WIN.... MCGREE COBURN AND MCNAIR SHOULD HAVE STARTED 🙄🙄🙄 ROGERS IS A WINGER END OF.... COBURN IS NOT GETTING A CHANCE... AND THAT DUTCH LAD AT FULL BACK IS NOT AS GOOD AS PEOPLE MAKE OUT.... APART FROM HOWSON THERE WAS NO EXPERIENCE IN THAT TEAM YESTERDAY.... SOMETHING JUST AINT RIGHT YOU CAN SENSE IT... I BELIEVE CARRICK MIGHT FUCK OFF BEFORE XMAS.... 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WEST BROM AWAY NEXT  😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

A GROUND WE VERY RARELY WIN AT 🙄🙄🙄

3 GAMES... 1 POINT... 1 GOAL IS JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH 👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Smoggers51

I travelled up to Wales last night a much happier man after the game,That was a much improved performance against a typical hardworking Warnock side.I particularly liked Lath and Silvera and once they are fully up to speed will get some goals.We still need a midfield general who can read the game to help us break down defensive minded teams (which is a Warnock speciality) On another day we would have won that game.Still a point is on the board,I have faith UTB!!!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ONCE THEY ARE  FULLY UP TO SPEED  🤔🤔🤔

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN ? IS IT LIKE THEY NEED TIME TO GEL   :rav:

I WILL FILE IT ALONG  WITH ALL THE OTHER STUPID FOOTBALL SAYINGS 😞😞😞

:rudi: 
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 20, 2023, 07:13:59 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 16, 2023, 08:39:49 AMIF HE PLAYS THE TEAM I WOULD PLAY WE WILL WIN.... IF HE FUCKS ABOUT WITH SQUARE PEGS IN ROUND HOLES WE WON'T 🙄🙄🙄

DIENG
ENGLE
MCNAIR
FRY
LENIHAN
MCGREE
HACKNEY
SILVERA
FORSS
COBURN
LATHE

👍💪💪💪👍  4-2-3-1

LIKE I SAID WE WON'T WIN.... MCGREE COBURN AND MCNAIR SHOULD HAVE STARTED 🙄🙄🙄 ROGERS IS A WINGER END OF.... COBURN IS NOT GETTING A CHANCE... AND THAT DUTCH LAD AT FULL BACK IS NOT AS GOOD AS PEOPLE MAKE OUT.... APART FROM HOWSON THERE WAS NO EXPERIENCE IN THAT TEAM YESTERDAY.... SOMETHING JUST AINT RIGHT YOU CAN SENSE IT... I BELIEVE CARRICK MIGHT FUCK OFF BEFORE XMAS.... 🙄

Mcnair was injured not in the squad.

Rogers hardly put a foot wrong as number 10. Some of his passing and through balls were top notch, my motm.

Coburn is never going to get the nod over a lad we just paid 4-5 million for from Atalanta.

Mcgree, I agree should start over Silvera.

VDB isn't a RB but did a good job never put a foot wrong. He is for the future though.

We were much better and should have won the match, Akpom if involved would have had a few no doubt. Its clear we need 3 or 4 experience bodies in there, a midfielder and another forward. What we have is mid-table.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on August 20, 2023, 08:42:06 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 20, 2023, 07:13:59 AM

DIENG
ENGLE
MCNAIR
FRY
LENIHAN
MCGREE
HACKNEY
SILVERA
FORSS
COBURN
LATHE

👍💪💪💪👍  4-2-3-1

Mcnair was injured not in the squad.

Rogers hardly put a foot wrong as number 10. Some of his passing and through balls were top notch, my motm.

Coburn is never going to get the nod over a lad we just paid 4-5 million for from Atalanta.

Mcgree, I agree should start over Silvera.

VDB isn't a RB but did a good job never put a foot wrong. He is for the future though.

We were much better and should have won the match, Akpom if involved would have had a few no doubt. Its clear we need 3 or 4 experience bodies in there, a midfielder and another forward. What we have is mid-table.

SHUDDA WUDDA CUDDA 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I'VE HEARD MCNAIR IS ON HIS WAY 👍

THERE'S NO LAW SAYING YOU CANNOT PLAY 2 STRIKERS UP FRONT... COBURN WOULD HAVE BURIED SILVERAS CHANCES 😞😞😞

COBURN IS GOOD IN THE AIR... LATH WON'T WIN MANY HEADERS 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G