JOHNNY ED BUCK HER LIKE... 😔

:rudi:  :sid:  :morgan:
Is that Everything but the girl? . . . New album is meant to be ok
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE JUST STOP OIL FUNDING CUNT NEEDS A GOOD KICKING IF YOU ASK ME 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Northallerton_Boro

No issue with a women being a manager of a mens football team. The problem with it is the media/woke brigade who will not make it impossible for her to be criticized without being sexist, like the examples already mentioned in this post.

End of the day if someone is good enough then it should not matter what sex they are.

With regards to the opening post, no issue for me, i take it as i suspect it was intended as tongue in cheek, in good humour. However, not everyone will share that same humour and i think the point TDF makes is fair that you may limit the types of new poster you could get on here, however, if you dont want that 'snowflake/PC' type people on here then its no issue. However, lets also not get to the point where we shut down others opinions because its not our own opinion - we are better than that

Poolielad

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on July 05, 2023, 09:55:20 AMNo issue with a women being a manager of a mens football team. The problem with it is the media/woke brigade who will not make it impossible for her to be criticized without being sexist, like the examples already mentioned in this post.

End of the day if someone is good enough then it should not matter what sex they are.

With regards to the opening post, no issue for me, i take it as i suspect it was intended as tongue in cheek, in good humour. However, not everyone will share that same humour and i think the point TDF makes is fair that you may limit the types of new poster you could get on here, however, if you dont want that 'snowflake/PC' type people on here then its no issue. However, lets also not get to the point where we shut down others opinions because its not our own opinion - we are better than that
100% agree with this... But, why should we change this board to suit other people?? We aint racist, we ain`t homophobic, we aint misogynistic or sexist.... We are just a bunch of old school blokes having a laugh and sick to death of the snowflake/woke society we now live in.If this board was open and Ken asked us to tone it down a bit, yes we would, but it wouldn`t be the same board!!!

Northallerton_Boro

Quote from: Poolielad on July 05, 2023, 10:16:21 AM
Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on July 05, 2023, 09:55:20 AMNo issue with a women being a manager of a mens football team. The problem with it is the media/woke brigade who will not make it impossible for her to be criticized without being sexist, like the examples already mentioned in this post.

100% agree with this... But, why should we change this board to suit other people?? We aint racist, we ain`t homophobic, we aint misogynistic or sexist.... We are just a bunch of old school blokes having a laugh and sick to death of the snowflake/woke society we now live in.If this board was open and Ken asked us to tone it down a bit, yes we would, but it wouldn`t be the same board!!!

Cant argue with any of that

I see this board as similar to my whatsapp group with my mates, some of the jokes, conversations would probably get us in trouble in todays world but we all know what each other like and that its a bit of fun and light hearted take on the world.

Ebenezer Good

I can't see men's football teams being happy with a woman manager myself' if Boro appointed one I'd throw the towel in.

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on July 05, 2023, 10:20:47 AM
Quote from: Poolielad on July 05, 2023, 10:16:21 AM

Cant argue with any of that

I see this board as similar to my whatsapp group with my mates, some of the jokes, conversations would probably get us in trouble in todays world but we all know what each other like and that its a bit of fun and light hearted take on the world.

The WhatsApp group analogy is very accurate as that is what this messageboard has the feel of at the moment.

Johnny Thunder

I totally get what Tommy is on about.
It is just the type of crack that we have on here.
Others will fuckin rinse us over it at every opportunity though.
A bit like a snowball fight.

Or is it a snowflake fight.

:rudi:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I WONDER WHO WILL BE THE FIRST IDIOT TO TRY AND HAVE A POP AT DRUNKEN DUNCAN 😁😁😁😁😁

FANCY GETTING TIN TACKED FOR A FUCKING SPLIT ARSE  :rudi:

IT ELL BE A BRAVE MAN 👍💪💪💪👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

John Trebor

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 05, 2023, 08:52:44 AM

That's the same person isn't it?
Before and after the 'procedure'.

RiversideRifle

Best of luck to the lass I hope she does well. Won't be long before more axe wounds in the dugout  :rudi:
UTB

Poolielad

Feel sorry for the players when she`s on her period.... there will be bloodshed  :fuckoff:

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 05, 2023, 12:26:12 PMI totally get what Tommy is on about.
It is just the type of crack that we have on here.
Others will fuckin rinse us over it at every opportunity though.
A bit like a snowball fight.

Or is it a snowflake fight.

:rudi:

Agree, then on the flipside, the holier than now brigade will condeme a fellow poster, as it'll make him/her/them look good taking tge high ground, but, then go into a torent of abuse of name calling because they dont agree with your valid points, thats what gets my goat

tunstall

Blott

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 05, 2023, 08:23:06 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 05, 2023, 08:02:05 AMBy not allowing threads such as this just means i have gave in to people like Sexpom.

Would you not talk about this subject in the pub with your pals?

Why should we "sanitise" everything? That is not the community i or we want TDF.

In 3 and a bit years we have had just 1 single solitary complaint made. That was for me being "racist".
We all know it had nothing to do with racism but more to do with 1 mans pure hatred of anything Conservative and the fact that trying to bully fell on deaf ears.

Most of you have wifes/GF's. Daughters and granddaughters. Does anyone think Poolie is really being "misogynistic"?

I refuse to allow somebody to be offended for others anymore.

It's mysogynistic language though and in the context of the story imo it wouldn't come across very well.

I knew I'd get pelters for posting what I did and the 'Sexpom' scenario didn't even enter my head when typing it out to be honest.

I've seen your other post regarding this subject and we can all make up situations where something will happen that is against our views and beliefs.

I'll stand by what I said and post no further on this thread, makes life a lot easier.
Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 05, 2023, 08:33:08 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 05, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 05, 2023, 08:02:05 AMBy not allowing threads such as this just means i have gave in to people like Sexpom.

Why should we "sanitise" everything? That is not the community i or we want TDF.

In 3 and a bit years we have had just 1 single solitary complaint made. That was for me being "racist".
We all know it had nothing to do with racism but more to do with 1 mans pure hatred of anything Conservative and the fact that trying to bully fell on deaf ears.

Most of you have wifes/GF's. Daughters and granddaughters. Does anyone think Poolie is really being "misogynistic"?

It's mysogynistic language though and in the context of the story imo it wouldn't come across very well.

I knew I'd get pelters for posting what I did and the 'Sexpom' scenario didn't even enter my head when typing it out to be honest.

I've seen your other post regarding this subject and we can all make up situations where something will happen that is against our views and beliefs.

I'll stand by what I said and post no further on this thread, makes life a lot easier.

Where are the pelters? Come on TDF. You cant just post a comment, get an opposing view, then quit the convo.
Its just not cricket old boy!

Pelters maybe not but the inference on your post is that I was talking about restricting free speech and being a bit 'woke'

I'm not, far from it and I was thinking about whether there was need for that type of language in the context of the story and if it was an open forum how would it come across ?

We're all of an age where we've heard alsorts of language over the years, from the terraces, the pub, our parents/grandparents etc but don't we think sometimes the phrases that wer used are not really acceptable and they aren't for a reason as they are past derogatory and become offensive.
he's right. Why give other people bullets. When you open this place both children and women will read it.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on July 05, 2023, 02:40:17 PM

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 05, 2023, 08:33:08 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 05, 2023, 08:26:38 AM

Where are the pelters? Come on TDF. You cant just post a comment, get an opposing view, then quit the convo.
Its just not cricket old boy!

Pelters maybe not but the inference on your post is that I was talking about restricting free speech and being a bit 'woke'

I'm not, far from it and I was thinking about whether there was need for that type of language in the context of the story and if it was an open forum how would it come across ?

We're all of an age where we've heard alsorts of language over the years, from the terraces, the pub, our parents/grandparents etc but don't we think sometimes the phrases that wer used are not really acceptable and they aren't for a reason as they are past derogatory and become offensive.
he's right. Why give other people bullets. When you open this place both children and women will read it.
And if they cant take a joke, then they can fuck right off.... I aint woke,I aint a snowflake..... Any man or woman I know wouldn`t be offended by that...They would take it for what it is.....So fuck-em!!!