Forest Green Rovers

Started by Poolielad, July 05, 2023, 01:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poolielad

WE KNEW IT WAS COMING..... A SPLIT ARSE FINALLY TOOK OVER A MENS FOOTBALL LEAGUE TEAM!!!LET ME OFF THIS WORLD PLEASE!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THINGS COULD BE WORSE  :rudi:

YOU COULD LIVE IN THAT SHITHOLE CALLED HARTLEPOOL  🙄🙄🙄

:supremeleader:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Ebenezer Good

Is it female or a bloke in drag?

tunstall

She's a bit rough like....

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Poolielad on July 05, 2023, 01:58:17 AMWE KNEW IT WAS COMING..... A SPLIT ARSE FINALLY TOOK OVER A MENS FOOTBALL LEAGUE TEAM!!!LET ME OFF THIS WORLD PLEASE!

I'm going to get pelters for this but if this board is to be reopened do we think this type of post is ok ?

Fair enough if you don't agree but using phrases that Chubby Brown was using 30 years ago is hardly going to endear people to post.

There I've said it.

BoroRedKen

By not allowing threads such as this just means i have gave in to people like Sexpom.

Would you not talk about this subject in the pub with your pals?

Why should we "sanitise" everything? That is not the community i or we want TDF.

In 3 and a bit years we have had just 1 single solitary complaint made. That was for me being "racist".
We all know it had nothing to do with racism but more to do with 1 mans pure hatred of anything Conservative and the fact that trying to bully fell on deaf ears.

Most of you have wifes/GF's. Daughters and granddaughters. Does anyone think Poolie is really being "misogynistic"?

I refuse to allow somebody to be offended for others anymore.

fukyu

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 05, 2023, 07:45:59 AM
Quote from: Poolielad on July 05, 2023, 01:58:17 AMWE KNEW IT WAS COMING..... A SPLIT ARSE FINALLY TOOK OVER A MENS FOOTBALL LEAGUE TEAM!!!LET ME OFF THIS WORLD PLEASE!

I'm going to get pelters for this but if this board is to be reopened do we think this type of post is ok ?

Fair enough if you don't agree but using phrases that Chubby Brown was using 30 years ago is hardly going to endear people to post.

There I've said it.
Is bewers ok otherwise Johnny will have to leave the board. :charles:
I think " spacker"  should be dropped, quote wanker/daft cunt is ok though.

Mike Peeler

Agree with others it was always on the cards, it will However take some bottle from a premier league or championship chairman to go with a 'widget'. Can you imagine the outcry if he had to bin one off within 6 or so months the would be a media box ticking outcry. I don't see it happening anytime soon

BoroRedKen

Imagine if Sarri was a female and Kepa refused to come off the pitch for a female boss?

Probably end of his career 'cos Twitter/moaners will have him painted as misogynistic etc.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 05, 2023, 08:11:20 AMImagine if Sarri was a female and Kepa refused to come off the pitch for a female boss?

Probably end of his career 'cos Twitter/moaners will have him painted as misogynistic etc.

Yep, a cracking example Ken. He would lose sponsors the lot overnight all blown out of proportion, the one chance it might happen in the 'big time' is if a lady chairman club owner pops up at some point and starts calling the shots at a club.

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 05, 2023, 08:02:05 AMBy not allowing threads such as this just means i have gave in to people like Sexpom.

Why should we "sanitise" everything? That is not the community i or we want TDF.

In 3 and a bit years we have had just 1 single solitary complaint made. That was for me being "racist".
We all know it had nothing to do with racism but more to do with 1 mans pure hatred of anything Conservative and the fact that trying to bully fell on deaf ears.

Most of you have wifes/GF's. Daughters and granddaughters. Does anyone think Poolie is really being "misogynistic"?

It's mysogynistic language though and in the context of the story imo it wouldn't come across very well.

I knew I'd get pelters for posting what I did and the 'Sexpom' scenario didn't even enter my head when typing it out to be honest.

I've seen your other post regarding this subject and we can all make up situations where something will happen that is against our views and beliefs.

I'll stand by what I said and post no further on this thread, makes life a lot easier.

fukyu

She wasn't the first.

Johnny Thunder

You are welcome to your opinion Tommy.

Just get into the fuckin mysoginistic cunts.

:leo2:

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: fukyu on July 05, 2023, 08:02:46 AMIs bewers ok otherwise Johnny will have to leave the board. :charles:

And you can fuck off ye spaz.

:leo:

BoroRedKen

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 05, 2023, 08:23:06 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 05, 2023, 08:02:05 AMBy not allowing threads such as this just means i have gave in to people like Sexpom.

It's mysogynistic language though and in the context of the story imo it wouldn't come across very well.

I knew I'd get pelters for posting what I did and the 'Sexpom' scenario didn't even enter my head when typing it out to be honest.

I've seen your other post regarding this subject and we can all make up situations where something will happen that is against our views and beliefs.

I'll stand by what I said and post no further on this thread, makes life a lot easier.

Where are the pelters? Come on TDF. You cant just post a comment, get an opposing view, then quit the convo.
Its just not cricket old boy!

fukyu

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 05, 2023, 08:26:07 AM
Quote from: fukyu on July 05, 2023, 08:02:46 AMIs bewers ok otherwise Johnny will have to leave the board. :charles:

And you can fuck off ye spaz.

:leo:
:katie:

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 05, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 05, 2023, 08:23:06 AM

Where are the pelters? Come on TDF. You cant just post a comment, get an opposing view, then quit the convo.
Its just not cricket old boy!

Pelters maybe not but the inference on your post is that I was talking about restricting free speech and being a bit 'woke'

I'm not, far from it and I was thinking about whether there was need for that type of language in the context of the story and if it was an open forum how would it come across ?

We're all of an age where we've heard alsorts of language over the years, from the terraces, the pub, our parents/grandparents etc but don't we think sometimes the phrases that wer used are not really acceptable and they aren't for a reason as they are past derogatory and become offensive.

John Trebor

Nothing wrong with talking about it, but I think the Chubby Brown phrase Tommy meant was 'split arses'.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

JOHNNY ED BUCK HER LIKE... 😔

:rudi:  :sid:  :morgan:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Poolielad

There I've said it.
OOOOHHHHJ DEAR, it seems we have a snowflake on board🙈🙈...Over the road you go old chap😉😉😉

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Poolielad on July 05, 2023, 09:06:22 AM

There I've said it.
OOOOHHHHJ DEAR, it seems we have a snowflake on board🙈🙈...Over the road you go old chap😉😉😉

Expected standard response from you.

Poolielad

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 05, 2023, 09:09:44 AM
Quote from: Poolielad on July 05, 2023, 09:06:22 AM

There I've said it.

Expected standard response from you.
🤦�♀️🤦�♀️🤦�♀️🤦�♀️

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

There I've said it.

SHURRUP YA FUCKING DOYLE  :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Poolielad

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 05, 2023, 09:20:05 AM

There I've said it.

SHURRUP YA FUCKING DOYLE  :rudi:
Fuck off ya snowflake apologist 🤩🤩