Just over one month to go till the season kicks off

Started by erimus74, July 04, 2023, 05:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

As we excitingly look forward to the new season post a different badge each day till the 5th August

I'll start with a stewards badge from Ayresome Park

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

That last one is interesting - beginning of what we wonder?

John Trebor

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 08, 2023, 08:06:03 AMThat last one is interesting - beginning of what we wonder?
As it turned out it was almost the beginning of the end.
Although Wolves away in 81 was the real beginning of the almost end.

erimus74

Mike Peeler

Are these all your own Erimus or have you picked them up over the years or a bit of both?

That anglo scottish cup one 1976 is not quite as old as me but not far off it. Quality collection of badges by the way

erimus74

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 11, 2023, 08:36:01 AMAre these all your own Erimus or have you picked them up over the years or a bit of both?

That anglo scottish cup one 1976 is not quite as old as me but not far off it. Quality collection of badges by the way

Cheers Mike, yes all my collection, collected badges for many years, mainly pre 1986 badges mind

erimus74

erimus74

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

erimus74

erimus74

Not badges but some of my Boro collection in my previous house

Steboro

Can't wait weekend mornings are boring now.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: erimus74 on July 16, 2023, 10:20:13 PMNot badges but some of my Boro collection in my previous house

A tricky question and I understand you might not know or wish to say online but is that 'wall' worth a few bob, by that I mean is it worth more today than when it was all paid for at the time. Obviously, it means the world to you and so it should do. I was just wondering has it shot up in price. Just me being nosey and you don't have to answer it. Some great memories in that lot both for you and us all in fairness.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 17, 2023, 08:46:58 AM
Quote from: erimus74 on July 16, 2023, 10:20:13 PMNot badges but some of my Boro collection in my previous house

A tricky question and I understand you might not know or wish to say online but is that 'wall' worth a few bob, by that I mean is it worth more today than when it was all paid for at the time. Obviously, it means the world to you and so it should do. I was just wondering has it shot up in price. Just me being nosey and you don't have to answer it. Some great memories in that lot both for you and us all in fairness.

What time you picking Me up Peeler? . . . He's on day's this week.
I've got Me tool's

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on July 17, 2023, 09:22:05 AM

What time you picking Me up Peeler? . . . He's on day's this week.
I've got Me tool's

😁

erimus74

Football memorabilia has shot up over recent years, badges, shirts, tickets etc, many of the items on display in that photo were bought at the time with prices increased since I bought them, though TBH I wouldnt know where to start with a valuation, at the end of the day the value means more to me than what theyre probably worth

Hopefully fellow posters enjoy seeing my collection which could bring back fond memories from their youth following the mighty Boro