BORO V REAL BETIS 👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, July 03, 2023, 03:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Strange venue to play the warm-up game, I don't read much into them, I might pop along to the last one at home if the weather is okay. Otherwise, it's Millwall to kick things off for me.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 03, 2023, 04:38:11 PMStrange venue to play the warm-up game, I don't read much into them, I might pop along to the last one at home if the weather is okay. Otherwise, it's Millwall to kick things off for me.

I HOPE MILLWALL BRING A CREW DOWN 😁😁😁

AND WE BATTER FUCK OUT OF THE CUNTS 👍💪💪💪👍

AGAIN   :sid:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

John Trebor

Why are we going to Chesterfield? Is there some sort of mini-tournament being held there?

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 03, 2023, 05:43:07 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 03, 2023, 04:38:11 PMStrange venue to play the warm-up game, I don't read much into them, I might pop along to the last one at home if the weather is okay. Otherwise, it's Millwall to kick things off for me.

I HOPE MILLWALL BRING A CREW DOWN 😁😁😁

AND WE BATTER FUCK OUT OF THE CUNTS 👍💪💪💪👍

AGAIN   :sid:

I don't think we will see more than a 1000, they often get hit with restrictions I've heard and have to use the coaches. If left to travel by train on their own etc, it could/might see a bigger following turn-up with it being the first game.

first games tend to be draws which I would probably take on that basis. Dont lose is my first thought on your first game back
 the first game