Princess of pop turned 78 yesterday

Started by erimus74, July 02, 2023, 03:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Beautiful & best female singer of all time, IMHO mind 💖

erimus74

Atomic is my favourite Blondie song but this one holds a special place for me due to my 2 year old grandaughter born on a sunday

I wanted her to be born on a match day, that didnt happen, but when my daughter phoned me in the early hours of a sunday morning I said "Sunday Girl" 👍

Mike Peeler

She was certainly a looker the is no disputing that, I was never a fan of birds music back in the day, I do appreciate it these days as I've grown older.

Gingerpig

50/50 between her & Stevie Nicks imho, both godesses

Bud Wiser

Its hard to believe she was 32 before any of us had even seen or heard of her!
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

TMG501

Mmmm! Back in the day  :christian:  :smokin:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

AtomicDog

Quote from: Gingerpig on July 02, 2023, 06:32:42 PM50/50 between her & Stevie Nicks imho, both godesses
Nice, but Christine Mcvie was better, when She was young.

Did you know that Ted Bundy picked Debbie Harry up, when She was a waitress, and she escaped from his car?

Classic Blondie here.
The 'Jersey Devil'
Mr Clem Burke, best haircut in rock n roll

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

For My main Man Mr Erimus
From the AtomicDog, to the big dog

Enjoy Sir

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on July 02, 2023, 07:07:21 PMFor My main Man Mr Erimus
From the AtomicDog, to the big dog

Enjoy Sir

🥰

Gingerpig

Christine Mcvei's    Songbird is  one of the greatest pieces of music in my life ........i will go behind those curtains to it at the end

fukyu

She had looks and a good voice,I preferred Gaye advert at the time,a real punk princess,in those times you dressed down to dress up.

RiversideRifle

UTB

tunstall

John Trebor

Quote from: Bud Wiser on July 02, 2023, 06:41:01 PMIts hard to believe she was 32 before any of us had even seen or heard of her!
She was born during the Second World War (just). I refuse to accept that. That was proper 'olden days'.