ANNDDDDD THE NEW

Started by Poolielad, July 02, 2023, 12:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poolielad

Super Middleweight Champion of the World........................ Super Silent Assasinnnnnn

SAVANNAAAAAA MARSHALLLLL

BoroRedKen

Get in Sav.

Not exactly a great fight in the early rounds, too much clinching and fucking around. Got better from the 7th but i felt Sav was a bit off last night.
Could not use her reach like she normally does.

Sav needs to move her feet quicker is she wants to beat Shields. Shields would of beaten her again last night.

COME ON SAV! WORK AND BEAT THE YANK LIKE A GOV MULE!...

Redsteel (Moderator)

I never seen it but well done.

Reading about it, said there were only 8000 tickets sold. Thought her profile would have sold the arena out. She should fight in Newcastle next, she would sell the arena out no problem.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

NEVER HEARD OF THE CUNT.... 🤔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TheWalker

Was an awful fight to watch-more like a wrestling match most of the time but well done Savannah

BoroRedKen

Quote from: TheWalker on July 02, 2023, 11:03:27 AMWas an awful fight to watch-more like a wrestling match most of the time but well done Savannah

Accurate assessment Walkie.  :bigjack 

Gboro64

Hard as fuck those Hartlepool lasses

fukyu

Women's boxing leaves me cold,

Ebenezer Good

Quote from: fukyu on July 02, 2023, 01:37:30 PMWomen's boxing leaves me cold,
And me' its just wrong.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Gboro64 on July 02, 2023, 12:33:11 PMHard as fuck those Hartlepool lasses

HARDER THAN THE BLOKES 💪💪💪💪💪

THEY ARE ALL SOFT AS SHIT GOBSHITES  :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Poolielad

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 02, 2023, 07:13:00 AMI never seen it but well done.

Reading about it, said there were only 8000 tickets sold. Thought her profile would have sold the arena out. She should fight in Newcastle next, she would sell the arena out no problem.
I beleive that was a sell out mate...not 100% sure though....

Poolielad

Admit shit fight,Sav needs a new coach, peter fury is holding her back....saying that, cant see her beating clarissa shields on he last 2 performances

Mike Peeler

She has just bagged a load of belts, so she is doing something right.

I think Sheilds is just a one-off freak, and, has the ability to back up her big mouth, which sometimes is cringeworthy and lets her down. Marshall will bag a few quid facing her again but only has a puncher's chance which is still a chance don't forget.