Lot of negativity on here today so...

Started by Francks left peg, July 01, 2023, 06:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francks left peg

What's everyone drinking? I'm on the madri tonight. Not my favourite drop, personally tastes like Carling. Got some banana bread beer and Tommy Taylor's for later. What are you all on?

Francks left peg

Oh,and I've got a naughty stir fry for tea, not a patch on Liddle's fare mind you

Artie Fufkin

On Tim Taylor landlord too, spag bol for dinner. 2nd last night before back to work on Monday after 3 weeks off so I'm hiding from Monday a bit. It'll be fine once I get through emails and figure out WTF I'm supposed to be doing

TheWalker

Drinking some wine with my chicken fajitas
Possibly some beer later

erimus74

Off to Winipeg v Calgary footy match, soccer over here 😔.

A few beers inside the stadium, it'l be my 86th different ground

BoroRedKen

BoroRedKen

Quote from: erimus74 on July 01, 2023, 06:36:43 PMOff to Winipeg v Calgary footy match, soccer over here 😔.

3-1 Calgary all day long!

:alf:

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 01, 2023, 06:40:08 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on July 01, 2023, 06:36:43 PMOff to Winipeg v Calgary footy match, soccer over here 😔.

3-1 Calgary all day long!

😁

teamboro

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 01, 2023, 06:37:25 PMGammon, egg and chips!
Quality Ken

Mine peanut butter on bread how sad followed by Greek yoghurt with fruit and honey didn't fancy cooking or a takeaway few beers or vodka's later 🍺🍺🍺🍺
Enjoy all
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

BoroRedKen

Quote from: teamboro on July 01, 2023, 06:44:56 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 01, 2023, 06:37:25 PMGammon, egg and chips!
Quality Ken

Mine peanut butter on bread how sad followed by Greek yoghurt with fruit and honey didn't fancy cooking or a takeaway few beers or vodka's later 🍺🍺🍺🍺
Enjoy all

Bit too healthy for me that TB. Maybe fry the bread 1st!

RiversideRifle

Just been out for tea after being on the water all day. Mixed grill with pints of san Miguel 👍👍👍👍
UTB

TommyDickfingers

Been out for my mam's birthday, 30 of us in a well known Boro restaurant.

Drank plenty of Neck Oil 🍺🍺

Francks left peg

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on July 01, 2023, 06:13:22 PMOn Tim Taylor landlord too, spag bol for dinner. 2nd last night before back to work on Monday after 3 weeks off so I'm hiding from Monday a bit. It'll be fine once I get through emails and figure out WTF I'm supposed to be doing

Love a spag bol. Anticipation is always worse than the bang, when going back to work!

Francks left peg

Quote from: TheWalker on July 01, 2023, 06:29:24 PMDrinking some wine with my chicken fajitas
Possibly some beer later

Very nice. How spicy have you gone?

Francks left peg

Francks left peg

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 01, 2023, 07:00:19 PMJust been out for tea after being on the water all day. Mixed grill with pints of san Miguel 👍👍👍👍

Where u go rifle?

Francks left peg

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 01, 2023, 07:11:26 PMBeen out for my mam's birthday, 30 of us in a well known Boro restaurant.

Drank plenty of Neck Oil 🍺🍺

Neck oil is a quality pint.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Francks left peg on July 01, 2023, 07:18:02 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 01, 2023, 07:00:19 PMJust been out for tea after being on the water all day. Mixed grill with pints of san Miguel 👍👍👍👍

Where u go rifle?

The oaks lakes it's called near a place called Sutton. Not bad but I'm shite at fishing came for the booze up
UTB

RaZor Ramon

Quote from: Francks left peg on July 01, 2023, 06:02:13 PMWhat's everyone drinking? I'm on the madri tonight. Not my favourite drop, personally tastes like Carling. Got some banana bread beer and Tommy Taylor's for later. What are you all on?
A selection of weird and wonderful bottled beers from Home Bargains. Stuff you don't see on the shelves of the major supermarkets. Already had a tuborg edition and a efes edition. Both delightful. Supping a Lucky Buddah now brewed and bottled in China.

Francks left peg

Quote from: RaZor Ramon on July 01, 2023, 07:55:46 PM
Quote from: Francks left peg on July 01, 2023, 06:02:13 PMWhat's everyone drinking? I'm on the madri tonight. Not my favourite drop, personally tastes like Carling. Got some banana bread beer and Tommy Taylor's for later. What are you all on?
A selection of weird and wonderful bottled beers from Home Bargains. Stuff you don't see on the shelves of the major supermarkets. Already had a tuborg edition and a efes edition. Both delightful. Supping a Lucky Buddah now brewed and bottled in China.

:getmycoat: tried one of those buddahs before, decent drop. Not seen the other two mind you.

Francks left peg

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 01, 2023, 07:54:59 PM
Quote from: Francks left peg on July 01, 2023, 07:18:02 PM

Where u go rifle?

The oaks lakes it's called near a place called Sutton. Not bad but I'm shite at fishing came for the booze up

:leo2:

TeessideTopgun

Sir Digby

Late on the beer tonight, had to take the little one to a kids birthday, 5:30 on a Saturday is a strange time 🤔. Missed out on going for a piss up in Whitby with my mates from the match. Have to be up in the morning for church as well, little ones been learning a song at school they are gonna sing. Need to be in early and on the ball at work on Monday, bye bye weekend 😢

Sir Digby

Watching Austin Powers on Comedy Central while I'm waiting for pizza, used to be a right funny fucker that Mike Myers,