Premier League 7pm Kick Offs

Started by Mike Peeler, July 01, 2023, 09:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

It looks like it's happening on a Sunday to start with, a full day of televised fixtures that are selected for that day.

Looking to tap into other viewing markets I would think, I don't think it will have much of an effect on crowd sizes for most prem clubs the home support will still be in attendance.

It will knock the away traveling supporter and be a kick in the guts for them, the clubs quietly won't give a fuck and will vote it in due to the fact it's built on home support finances only, and not the away day punter. Sanitized atmospheres of course will happen, but tv revenue will rise.

Fred's lot and MSF lot will pipe off for a small while to no avail. let's face it the cops, and football clubs really don't want away fans if they could fill the ground with home fans. It would be a massive cost saving.

and eliminate town centre and match day trouble.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 01, 2023, 09:19:39 AMIt looks like it's happening on a Sunday to start with, a full day of televised fixtures that are selected for that day.

Looking to tap into other viewing markets I would think, I don't think it will have much of an effect on crowd sizes for most prem clubs the home support will still be in attendance.

It will knock the away traveling supporter and be a kick in the guts for them, the clubs quietly won't give a fuck and will vote it in due to the fact it's built on home support finances only, and not the away day punter. Sanitized atmospheres of course will happen, but tv revenue will rise.

Fred's lot and MSF lot will pipe off for a small while to no avail. let's face it the cops, and football clubs really don't want away fans if they could fill the ground with home fans. It would be a massive cost saving.

SOME LONG DAY SESH IN THE BATTLECRUISER THAT FOR SUPER SUNDAY 💪🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 01, 2023, 09:29:10 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 01, 2023, 09:19:39 AMIt looks like it's happening on a Sunday to start with, a full day of televised fixtures that are selected for that day.

SOME LONG DAY SESH IN THE BATTLECRUISER THAT FOR SUPER SUNDAY 💪🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺💪

yes the piss heads will be up that session everyone likes a scoop on a Sunday, I would have to be off the Monday for any all-day 7 pm kick-off Sunday session. 12-6 pm and the walk of shame for the Sunday dinner is my limits on Sundays.