France on Fire

Started by RaZor Ramon, June 30, 2023, 03:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 02, 2023, 10:44:58 AMIt was the West who gassed 10,000,000

It was in the West where 20,000,000 to 60,000,000 people starved in Russia.

It is the West where a war rages today.

It is in the West where 16000+  murders happen in the US.

All dictators.

Yemen, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan and UAE STILL make homosexuality punishable by death.
You will struggle to get exact figures about the number of deaths except "1000's a year"......

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 02, 2023, 11:14:23 AMSocial and cultural differences evolve over time,they have nothing to do with historical events.

I have no idea how you argue against that.

Yours Forrest Rain Man Gump.

Sharia Law has nothing to do with "historical" events? Is 1000's attending public stoning's not an event?

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 02, 2023, 11:24:11 AM
Quote from: Blott on July 02, 2023, 11:14:23 AMSocial and cultural differences evolve over time,they have nothing to do with historical events.

Sharia Law has nothing to do with "historical" events? Is 1000's attending public stoning's not an event?

Some of the laws in Asian countries are like most of ours. Ancient...

Blott

USA a dictatorship?.

I make no defense of the rest their attitudes are evil.

However in my opinion we have moved too far to appease less than 1% of our population. If you want a cock and to be called Clair you are not allowed to be in the Women's Wimbledon.

BoroRedKen

So your point about cultural differences changing over time can be argued.

The "west" may have changed but a lot of countries are enshrined in centuries old beliefs and laws.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 02, 2023, 11:25:10 AM

I think your statement is bollocks which tried to explain another statement that was bollocks . Sharia Law, which apart from going to a Mosque a few times and checking the odd detail on Google I know sod all about, is historical and does change.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 02, 2023, 11:25:42 AMUSA a dictatorship?.

However in my opinion we have moved too far to appease less than 1% of our population. If you want a cock and to be called Clair you are not allowed to be in the Women's Wimbledon.

And so should Clair not be. 1% of the population is Trans. i would bet cash that at least 70% of the population disagree with the 1%.

Trans, like racism, is hijacked by too many people getting "offended" for other people and causes.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 02, 2023, 11:28:15 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 02, 2023, 11:25:10 AM

I think your statement is bollocks which tried to explain another statement that was bollocks . Sharia Law, which apart from going to a Mosque a few times and checking the odd detail on Google I know sod all about, is historical and does change.

Eh? Sharia Law has evolved? What? Evolving 300 years behind the rest of the world. If you think Sharia Law needs more time to develop then your post is bollocks.

Blott

Social and cultural differences evolve over time,they have nothing to do with historical events.

Makes zero sense in any language, it's bollocks. Unless he is quoting Forrest. 

If you are saying that historical events have no effect on cultural differences I give up.  I take Bread and wine because of a historical event,  the FA is there because of a historical event, Ali was champion of the world because of a historical event.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 02, 2023, 11:30:16 AM
Quote from: Blott on July 02, 2023, 11:25:42 AMUSA a dictatorship?.

And so should Clair not be. 1% of the population is Trans. i would bet cash that at least 70% of the population disagree with the 1%.

Trans, like racism, is hijacked by too many people getting "offended" for other people and causes.
Racism is wrong, Trans is a recent social phenomenon driven by the bored middle class. The Workies club I go in has a Clair, no one gives a stuff, they use the disabled loo, no one cares.

fukyu

We didn't pass race and sexual discrimination laws because of world war two so one was a historical event,one was as a result of changing social and  cultural awareness.A reasonable person would understand this.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on July 02, 2023, 11:56:35 AMWe didn't pass race and sexual discrimination laws because of world war two so one was a historical event,one was as a result of changing social and  cultural awareness.A reasonable person would understand this.
OK. That makes sense to Forrest.

Now convince Forrest a Banana is a Yellow Zebra.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SEEMS LIKE THE 17 YEAR OLD WAS KNOWN TO POLICE AND A REPEAT OFFENDER... THOUGHT HE WAS A GANGSTER 😔😔😔

SEEMS LIKE THE WRONG UNS AND LOOTERS USING HIS DEATH AS AN EXCUSE 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ebenezer Good

Of course it's an excuse they won't give a fuck about the lad who was killed.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FIREFIGHTER DIED OVERNIGHT TRYING TO PUT A CAR FIRE OUT 😔😔😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 03, 2023, 08:17:48 AMFIREFIGHTER DIED OVERNIGHT TRYING TO PUT A CAR FIRE OUT 😔😔😔
I thought you are pro riots. It's what happens.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 12:37:41 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 03, 2023, 08:17:48 AMFIREFIGHTER DIED OVERNIGHT TRYING TO PUT A CAR FIRE OUT 😔😔😔
I thought you are pro riots. It's what happens.

MACRON HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS 😡😡😡

AND HE DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK... JUST LIKE OUR GOVERMENT... SACK THE LOT OF EM 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Not sure how you equate blood on his hands, it's where you want immigrants to stay.

Agree on getting rid of this government.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

NEVER SEEN NO RIOTING FOR THIS POOR KID... 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

But I thought you were pro riots?

Blott

So you don't agree with them. I am glad you made that clear.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 12:48:50 PMNot sure how you equate blood on his hands, it's where you want immigrants to stay.

Agree on getting rid of this government.

WHILE PARIS BURNED HE WAS KISSING SOME FAT OUTDATED HASBEEN FAGGOTS FUCKING RING PEICE 😔😔😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

When groups of white lads run through European towns and cities causing chaos at football matches is OK though.

Where's the difference?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on July 03, 2023, 01:02:01 PMSo you don't agree with them. I am glad you made that clear.

I DON'T DO RIOTS... BUT IF ANY CUNT EVER HARMED MY FAMILY I WOULD GLADLY DO LIFE FOR THE CUNTS... MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT 👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

But you do agree with white lads going heap shit in say Shrewsbury.