France on Fire

Started by RaZor Ramon, June 30, 2023, 03:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaZor Ramon

https://twitter.com/JimFergusonUK/status/1674748569264312320?t=CC9lu91w2lupHs5SiPBaTg&s=19

News reporting it's because the police shot and killed a 17 year old boy.

It goes a lot deeper than that.

Blott

The "Rivers of Blood" speech was made by British Member of Parliament (MP) Enoch Powell on 20 April 1968, to a meeting of the Conservative Political Centre in Birmingham, England. His speech strongly criticised mass immigration, especially Commonwealth immigration to the United Kingdom and the proposed Race Relations Bill. It became known as the "Rivers of Blood" speech, although Powell always referred to it as "the Birmingham speech".

55 years ago. He was wrong then and you are wrong today.

I won't be rioting, why should I hurt a policeman/woman.

Ebenezer Good

Macron is on it' asked parents to keep their rioting bastard kids in' a better solution would be to blow the lawless cunts away.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

LET THEM EAT CAKE HE SAID 🙄😔😔😔🙄

WHILE HE WAS DANCING AT AN ELTON JOHN CONCERT  :rav:

HE'S FUCKING TOAST AT THE NEXT ELECTION 👍💪💪💪👍

SLIMY LITTLE FUCKING MIDGET 😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

The foreign born made up an estimated 18% of the employed population (5.9 million) in the third quarter (July-September) of 2021

Migrant men are more likely to be employed than UK-born men (83% vs 78% in 2020), but among women, migrants are less likely to be in employment (69% vs 72%).

Unemployment rates for both migrants and the UK born fell steadily from 2012 to early 2020, but it increased sharply among migrants over the course of 2020
More...

fukyu

That was a party political post on behalf of Nigel Farage.

Blott

Macron is more likely to have said it than the queen.

Let them eat cake" is the traditional translation of the French phrase "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche", said to have been spoken in the 18th century by "a great princess" upon being told that the peasants had no bread. The French phrase mentions brioche, a bread enriched with butter and eggs, considered a luxury food. The quote is taken to reflect either the princess's frivolous disregard for the starving peasants or her poor understanding of their plight.

While the phrase is commonly attributed to Marie Antoinette, it was coined by 1765, when she was 9 years old and had never been to France, and it was only attributed to her decades after her death. It is unlikely that she ever said it.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on July 01, 2023, 11:55:45 AMMacron is more likely to have said it than the queen.

Let them eat cake" is the traditional translation of the French phrase "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche", said to have been spoken in the 18th century by "a great princess" upon being told that the peasants had no bread. The French phrase mentions brioche, a bread enriched with butter and eggs, considered a luxury food. The quote is taken to reflect either the princess's frivolous disregard for the starving peasants or her poor understanding of their plight.

While the phrase is commonly attributed to Marie Antoinette, it was coined by 1765, when she was 9 years old and had never been to France, and it was only attributed to her decades after her death. It is unlikely that she ever said it.

I FIRST HEARD FREDDIE MERCURY SING IT WHEN  I WAS 11 🙄

KILLER QUEEN 1974 👍😎👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

1300 PEOPLE ARRESTED 😔

250 CARS TORCHED 🙄

45 THOUSAND POLICE ON THE STREETS 😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 01, 2023, 11:59:27 AM
Quote from: Blott on July 01, 2023, 11:55:45 AMMacron is more likely to have said it than the queen.

I FIRST HEARD FREDDIE MERCURY SING IT WHEN  I WAS 11 🙄

KILLER QUEEN 1974 👍😎👍

The radio system at work has them on constantly closely followed by Oasis and Adele. I can no longer stand any of them.

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 01, 2023, 06:56:34 AMLET THEM EAT CAKE HE SAID 🙄😔😔😔🙄

WHILE HE WAS DANCING AT AN ELTON JOHN CONCERT :rav:

Was he waving a white flag dear Boy? . . .

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

You all must remember the riots and looting in France the other week when them kids got stabbed in that park?

No? Me neither......

RiversideRifle

Quote from: AtomicDog on July 01, 2023, 12:32:51 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 01, 2023, 06:56:34 AMLET THEM EAT CAKE HE SAID 🙄😔😔😔🙄

WHILE HE WAS DANCING AT AN ELTON JOHN CONCERT :rav:

Was he waving a white flag dear Boy? . . .

It won't be long dog :bigjack:
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

OVER 3 THOUSAND ARRESTS NOW  🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

IT WILL SOON BE LONDON ON FIRE THE HEADLINES 😔😔😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 02, 2023, 07:05:21 AMOVER 3 THOUSAND ARRESTS NOW  🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

why? Is Greggs shut.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on July 02, 2023, 10:14:44 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 02, 2023, 07:05:21 AMOVER 3 THOUSAND ARRESTS NOW  🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

why? Is Greggs shut.

SHURRUP YA DOYLE....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

fukyu

We have more restrained Social and cultural differences  in the west,, import the third world become the third world,it's the women and girls  I feel sorry for.

Blott

It was the West who gassed 10,000,000

It was in the West where 20,000,000 to 60,000,000 people starved in Russia.

It is the West where a war rages today.

It is in the West where 16000+  murders happen in the US.

AtomicDog

And we're off . . .

Blott

Nah I gave that game up.

Yours Forrest Rain Man Gump.

Table Tennis world champ, war hero, part owner of Bubba Shrimp, Apple and enjoys a sit on a park bench. Incidentally which I have sat on. I can't remember if it was Savannah or Charleston.

TMG501

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

fukyu

Social and cultural differences evolve over time,they have nothing to do with historical events,we don't stone women to death or cut out a little girls clitoris,we don't have apostate laws or allow marital rape,our society is not perfect but it's better than religious based ones.Still what do I know,I'm an atheist and I have never had a marriage or even a relationship with someone outside my own social class and racial profile so I maybe missing something I wonder how much a Thai bride costs.
:buck:

fukyu

Quote from: AtomicDog on July 02, 2023, 10:53:19 AMAnd we're off . . .

No dog dialect is good,  "Jaw jaw is better than war war". Winston Churchill.

Blott

Social and cultural differences evolve over time,they have nothing to do with historical events.

I have no idea how you argue against that.

Yours Forrest Rain Man Gump.

AtomicDog

It's it dinner time yet?