Turkey Off Limits

Started by Mike Peeler, June 30, 2023, 10:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

For holidays, a bit of a warning has gone out on Turkey some places off limits, ive not been for a while but have to be honest had some good times in the 90s on holiday in Turkey with my wife in tow. She would get plenty of glare/stare for too long off the dirty bastards, especially in the markets and shopping/public areas. On the whole, though, most were very welcoming and okay with us. I did shift some 'dodgy 20s' on the market at Fethiye, so did get my own back on the mucky fuckers. I would recommend Old Deinz if anyone has plans to visit, we plan to go back one day to see how/if it's changed over the years.

Blott

To sum up, you stole from them.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Blott on June 30, 2023, 10:35:50 AMTo sum up, you stole from them.

To be fair they did always ask, you have English money, so I obliged, and, the way it was back then it probably got through the banks to some degree with the stall holders. Risk and, Reward. Young and, Daft thrown in as well.

Blott

Quote from: Mike Peeler on June 30, 2023, 10:40:25 AM
Quote from: Blott on June 30, 2023, 10:35:50 AMTo sum up, you stole from them.

To be fair they did always ask, you have English money, so I obliged, and, the way it was back then it probably got through the banks to some degree with the stall holders. Risk and, Reward. Young and, Daft thrown in as well.
no, you didn't give them money.