Maddona Taken A Bad Turn

Started by Mike Peeler, June 29, 2023, 11:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Ended up in ICU, and had a bit of a crush on her when like a virgin came out and sang by her. Another musician who has stood the test of time musically.

No explanation of what caused the hossie admission that I've heard of.

fukyu

Quote from: Mike Peeler on June 29, 2023, 11:39:56 AMEnded up in ICU, and had a bit of a crush on her when like a virgin came out and sang by her. Another musician who has stood the test of time musically.

No explanation of what caused the hossie admission that I've heard of.
Musically average,She was worth a buck but she was up her own arse too much for my liking.Like Bowie she took from others and claimed it as her own.

Steboro

If you mention a bewer it is frowned upon if you don't post a picture.

Johnny Thunder

She is fuckin hideous now.

Still buck though.

TMG501

Maybe that her face doesn't fit any more  :leo: 
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Steboro on June 29, 2023, 01:03:43 PMIf you mention a bewer it is frowned upon if you don't post a picture.

Yeah - that'll do

Saves me a job anyroad

:bigjack

Johnny Thunder

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Steboro on June 29, 2023, 01:03:43 PMIf you mention a bewer it is frowned upon if you don't post a picture.

FFS, she looks right off now, that's too much surgery for you, the amount of wanks I've knocked out over her on top of the tops is in double figures. :bigjack 

fukyu

Quote from: Mike Peeler on June 29, 2023, 03:19:23 PM

FFS, she looks right off now, that's too much surgery for you, the amount of wanks I've knocked out over her on top of the tops is in double figures. :bigjack 
Johnny can beat that in a day.. :charles:

Johnny Thunder

borope

Loved her early stuff 👍

Blott

That's scary. Her bodyguard for a few years is from Darlo, not a lot of people know that.

Steboro

Quote from: fukyu on June 29, 2023, 03:26:33 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on June 29, 2023, 03:19:23 PM

Johnny can beat that in a day.. :charles:

Can anyone finish looking at that picture?

AtomicDog

I've heard she's Borderline?

:taxi:

:westy:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

fukyu

She's feeling better.

AtomicDog

Quote from: fukyu on June 29, 2023, 09:02:44 PM

She's feeling better.

Looks like a hybrid of Steve Tyler/Joan Rivers
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

BACK HOME NOW 😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall