HATE THE NEW HOME KIT 👎😡👎

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, June 28, 2023, 07:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

UTTER SHITE 😔😔😔😔😔😔

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Like our lass always says when a get some new boxer shorts, it's what's inside them that counts :rudi:

It's good to see Chuba modeling it, it could mean he is staying put for another year at least.

AtomicDog

Mr Widdle, yu no sat huwt ear, bad word

Yu haf cigawets and wodka still, also wurpak for sail?
🙏🙏🙏
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Gingerpig

Its really poor ,but not a prob never buy one

AtomicDog

Quote from: Gingerpig on June 28, 2023, 07:46:39 PMIts really poor ,but not a prob never buy one
True
There's a kit

They don't make apparel for dog's though . . . .

Bud Wiser

Its absolutely hideous. But what else do you expect when you hook-up with a two bob manufacturer like Errea.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Francks left peg

Quote from: Mike Peeler on June 28, 2023, 07:12:25 PMLike our lass always says when a get some new boxer shorts, it's what's inside them that counts :rudi:

It's good to see Chuba modeling it, it could mean he is staying put for another year at least.

Probably looks that way. Mind it's happened a few times where people have bought shirts with names on and ended up with refunds when they get sold before anyone kicks a ball

RiversideRifle

UTB

AtomicDog

Quote from: Francks left peg on June 28, 2023, 08:11:47 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on June 28, 2023, 07:12:25 PMLike our lass always says when a get some new boxer shorts, it's what's inside them that counts :rudi:

Probably looks that way. Mind it's happened a few times where people have bought shirts with names on and ended up with refunds when they get sold before anyone kicks a ball
Remember when Me mate's son got one with Yakubu on . . . Then we sold him  :mick:

:westy:  :westy:  :westy:

Sir Digby

Can't say I got a refund when we sold Merson 🙄 Had to buy a new one.

Blott

It's red and white with a few stripes. Thats what we are.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Sir Digby on June 28, 2023, 08:26:37 PM

Probably one of the greatest players I've seen wear the shirt.
The best player's always f**k off, but we're still here
🐾
🐾

erimus74

All red which, for me, is the real Boro 👍

teamboro

Whether we like it or not it's our team's colours for next season and nothing will be said about the shirt when we are winning
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Blott

Quote from: AtomicDog on June 28, 2023, 08:47:39 PM

🐾
🐾
his performance in a 1 -0 win at Huddersfield was as a complete performance I have ever seen by a Middlesbrough player.

He won the game pretty much on his own. We were sat in the Huddersfield end the fans we were chatting to were saying the same thing.

That season he was just better than anyone else.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 10:16:25 PM
Quote from: AtomicDog on June 28, 2023, 08:47:39 PM

🐾
🐾
his performance in a 1 -0 win at Huddersfield was as a complete performance I have ever seen by a Middlesbrough player.

He won the game pretty much on his own. We were sat in the Huddersfield end the fans we were chatting to were saying the same thing.

That season he was just better than anyone else.
Remember ve Arsenal too?

He weren't called ve Magic Man for nuffin, norvern Toby, who d'yer fink served him up?

'Darnt be taking too long Memett, darnt be making me look like vat aggadoo black lace cant eiver. . . My Doris likes it short n sweet . .
Beardy cant '

Steboro

I see Hamilton Ricards face looking at that shirt.   I quite like it but sponsor's ruin all shirts nowadays.

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on June 28, 2023, 07:54:16 PM
Quote from: Gingerpig on June 28, 2023, 07:46:39 PMIts really poor ,but not a prob never buy one
True
There's a kit

They don't make apparel for dog's though . . . .

Plus Atomic, 50 years since that awesome unforgettable season

Ebenezer Good

Why the fuck don't they keep the white band that the vast majority of fans want.
Chuba looks like he needs one 2 sizes bigger. 😕

TommyDickfingers

Never get why grown adults get worked up about a football kit.

It's just a football kit.

A kit for football.

Something worn by footballers and manchilds.

fukyu

I'm bored with the white band,it should be used every ten years to keep it's iconic status from wearing thin.it only means something to us old cunts who went in the seventies.

Mike Peeler

I don't as a rule, the kids used to buy me one for my birthday and the grandkids are following it on.

I only wear it on holidays so they see me in it or when the is a game on the tele and they are around, I'm sure her indoors does it to wind me up, she knows I won't wear it on match days. So i will be dancing around in one soon. Ffs

TeessideTopgun

Quite like it !! Will luv it if we smash the league in it

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

52 POUND A POP 👎😔👎

DO THEY DO CATALOGUE TERMS 🤔

:rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G