PRINCE WILLIAM

Started by BoroRedKen, June 28, 2023, 07:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Bravo to that man.

Campaigning on a subject that is very close to my heart, homelessness.

1 of the 1st things i would do is end this social housing coming off the market and becoming holiday lets.

5 long term rents (20+yrs) have now got rid of tenants and are now holiday lets all in seconds of where i live.

5 families needing to find alternative accommodation. More pressure on the already collapsing social housing market.

BoroRedKen

I cant wait for the lefties and republicans crying "how many properties does he have"?

Probably just as many as Neville, Lineker et al but the are lefty darlings so it dont count.....

fukyu

There's going to be more homeless because of unregulated immigration,not the boat people of course they are given immediate accommodation and health care.

Blott

Yes he comes across as a decent bloke. William that is.

fukyu

Nice English wife as well, not like that horrible Megan the American gold digger and her daft husband.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 12:39:54 PMNice English wife as well, not like that horrible Megan the American gold digger and her daft husband.
stop looking at page 3 in Catholic Herald.

BoroRedKen

Blotty vs Coulbs.

The University Challenge edition of MadMick vs PinkPonce!!..

:alf:  :alf:

Blott

Madmick was he Normanby too? Because there is a Mad Mick.

FU would win University Challenge. I always look up to him.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 12:40:54 PM
Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 12:39:54 PMNice English wife as well, not like that horrible Megan the American gold digger and her daft husband.
stop looking at page 3 in Catholic Herald.
Never read it, but given the catholics churchs history of sexual peadaphilia it's probably a young boy so I'd stop buying it if I were you. :rick:

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 02:02:22 PMMadmick was he Normanby too? Because there is a Mad Mick.

Different Mad Mick's Blotty.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 02:02:22 PMMadmick was he Normanby too? Because there is a Mad Mick.

Looking up to me is proof of stupidity.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 02:26:26 PM

Lids looks up to....................

Everybody!!!

'Cos he is ickle!!

:alf:

fukyu

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on June 28, 2023, 02:28:11 PM

Everybody!!!

'Cos he is ickle!!

He stands five nine you caant,  in his platforms.

Blott

look I am busy, what with The Catholic Herald, Motor Homes monthly you lent me, buying an umbrella for Rain Man.

A good documentary on Ian Paisley you would like, he didn't like Popists either. It's in three parts, he was no fool wasn't Ian

Never saw him in a VW Camper van mind.

Yours in earnest Forrest.

AtomicDog

Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 02:32:49 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on June 28, 2023, 02:28:11 PM

Everybody!!!

'Cos he is ickle!!

He stands five nine you caant,  in his platforms.
Ere darnt be getting lemon wiv Ole Ted's mate arry . . .

He's a Geezer awhite?
🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 02:38:43 PM

look I am busy, what with The Catholic Herald, Motor Homes monthly you lent me, buying an umbrella for Rain Man.

A good documentary on Ian Paisley you would like, he didn't like Popists either. It's in three parts, he was no fool wasn't Ian

Three things about me for your files.
I went to catholic schools but I'm an atheist
I've never smoked and I don't drink but I'm not tee total
I don't have an immigrant wife.
Hope this helps.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 03:07:10 PM

Hope this helps.

when you lose an argument you lose it.

Yours in faith Rainman.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 03:09:38 PM
Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 03:07:10 PM

Hope this helps.

when you lose an argument you lose it.

Yours in faith Rainman.
What argument do you mean,

Blott

On immigration. You have no logical thought just rants. It's obvious why you don't like immigration but hey ho, each to their own.

I think we need: more NHS staff at all levels, we need people in Tourism and Hospitality, we need people in Distribution and Logistics, we sent who we had home.

One of the few rules on here is that you do not bring family into arguments. You could not help yourself on numerous times in your temper.

You also said you are happy for a country to starve rather than the 5th richest country on this planet to help.

Yours Rainman.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 03:47:59 PMOn immigration. You have no logical thought just rants. It's obvious why you don't like immigration but hey ho, each to their own.

I think we need: more NHS staff at all levels, we need people in Tourism and Hospitality, we need people in Distribution and Logistics, we sent who we had home.

One of the few rules on here is that you do not bring family into arguments. You could not help yourself on numerous times in your temper.

You also said you are happy for a country to starve rather than the 5th richest country on this planet to help.

Yours Rainman.
Liar :alf:

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 04:39:18 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 03:47:59 PMOn immigration. You have no logical thought just rants. It's obvious why you don't like immigration but hey ho, each to their own.

Yours Rainman.
proof in the pudding.

Genuflecting in your honour

Yours in faith Gump

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 05:02:20 PM

Yours Rainman.
proof in the pudding.

Yours in faith Gump
you lied when you said you left Flyme,you lied when you said I tried to have you banned, you're a pound shop small town, you also lied when you said I was him.You are a proven liar. :charles:

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 06:02:01 PM

Yours Rainman.
proof in the pudding.

Yours in faith Gump
you lied when you said you left Flyme,you lied when you said I tried to have you banned, you're a pound shop small town, you also lied when you said I was him.You are a proven liar. :charles:
a) I did leave FMTTM.
B) you are right your words I misconstrued.
C) hmmm about Small Time, time will tell.

This writing problem you have in temper I would get it checked out.

You spew words in any order, maybe having to get the van fixed effected your writing pen.

FU of a number plate is a classic. Then Roseberry Shops where I saw it. It doesn't take Miss Marple to suss you out.

Keep it up. Yours in prayer, still on my knee Forrest.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 06:34:46 PM

Yours Rainman.
proof in the pudding.

Yours in faith Gump
a) I did leave FMTTM.

You spew words in any order, maybe having to get the van fixed effected your writing pen.

FU of a number plate is a classic. Then Roseberry Shops where I saw it. It doesn't take Miss Marple to suss you out.

:rick:

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 06:36:54 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 06:34:46 PM

Yours Rainman.
proof in the pudding.

Yours in faith Gump
a) I did leave FMTTM.

:rick:
you will soon be running out of them.

You have the temper of ST, the hatred, the lack of style and spout anything. My money is still on a joint operation.

Again my prayers for you