Blotty

Started by BoroRedKen, June 27, 2023, 03:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Has not left RR. He will be back tomorrow.

Johnny Thunder

Poolielad

Whats happened??

RiversideRifle

Good lad is blotty
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GOOD TO HEAR 👍💪💪💪👍

THERE'S ONLY ONE BLOTTY BLOTTY... ONE BLOTTY BLOTTY... THERE'S ONLY ONE BLOTTY BLOTTY...

😁😁😁
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

We all have words with other on here. But we have to stick together boys! Fight and argue amongst ourselves but when its needed we all stick together.

I am proof of what kind of blokes are on here. I was at rock bottom and you lot banded together to get me through everything.

:bigjack 

Poolielad

Shape up Blotty YA DAF CUN!!! Your`e a good un Blotty..... I dont agree with you on a few things, in fact, you do my head in on a few rew things, and guess its visa versa..... But why should you change your views because they are different to mine, I know you wouldn`t anyway....

tunstall

:orson:

Never heard of the cunt

erimus74

I like Blotty, stands by guns no matter how many hes up against, he did OTR & also on here

RiversideRifle

Quote from: erimus74 on June 28, 2023, 04:47:25 AMI like Blotty, stands by guns no matter how many hes up against, he did OTR & also on here

Gotta respect that Erimus 👍👍👍
UTB

Northallerton_Boro

Away lads - nothing wrong with a heated debate/discussion but if your next reply is to bring families into then accept you have lost this one and move on.

No grudges, just move on to the next topic.

The more opinons the better, i have mine but more than open to be educated on other peoples.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on June 28, 2023, 08:56:39 AMAway lads - nothing wrong with a heated debate/discussion but if your next reply is to bring families into then accept you have lost this one and move on.

The more opinons the better, i have mine but more than open to be educated on other peoples.

YES YER RIGHT MATE... THEY WILL BE NO MORE MENTION OF FAMILIES ON ERE KIDDA.... YOU CAN BET YA BOOTS 👢👢 ON THAT... BANTER BETWEEN SIGNED UP MEMBERS IS ALL THAT IS ALLOWED 👍💪👍

IM SURE FUKYU WASN'T HAVING A POP AT SOMEONE'S FAMILY AND IT MAY HAVE BEEN TAKEN THE WRONG WAY... BUT NOW WE ALL KNOW BRING UP SOMEONE'S FAMILY AND YOU WON'T LAST ON ERE 👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

fukyu

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro link=msg=106263
quote author=Northallerton_Boro link=msg=106263 date=1687938999]
Away lads - nothing wrong with a heated debate/discussion but if your next reply is to bring families into then accept you have lost this one and move on.

date=1687938999]

[/quote]
Asking a question is not bringing families into anything, there were no derogatory remarks or insults, merely asking if someone was so pro immigrant because they married one. The same man has mentioned his father in laws dementia and his sons severe acne along with his constant references to  his mother and father.My nieces grandad is Iraqi, There are lads on here who live in America,is it unreasonable to ask if they married an American girl or moved their family over there within the context of a conversation?.

BoroRedKen

Just let it go Coulbs. What was said or not said has gone. You make a valid point in your post about context etc.
But like the written word context is how someone takes it.

We all have rough days were we all get a bit "chopsy". Maybe Blotty was having 1 of them days, you know all too well i do Coulbs!

But look at us. We "argue" and "banter" and you are just as chopsy as me but we still get on and i dont really care if you like me or not but i know you are a good bloke really with strong opinions and that makes me like you.

I would always be 1 of the 1st geezers to stand shoulder to shoulder with you if you ever needed that.

fukyu

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on June 28, 2023, 09:17:27 AMJust let it go Coulbs. What was said or not said has gone. You make a valid point in your post about context etc.

We all have rough days were we all get a bit "chopsy". Maybe Blotty was having 1 of them days, you know all too well i do Coulbs!

But look at us. We "argue" and "banter" and you are just as chopsy as me but we still get on and i dont really care if you like me or not but i know you are a good bloke really with strong opinions and that makes me like you.

I would always be 1 of the 1st geezers to stand shoulder to shoulder with you if you ever needed that.

I understand people can be a bit sensitive sometimes and I agree it should be poster vs poster nothing else but in this case Im giving context so that people can judge for themselves, it's why I linked the original thread for poolielad. Quite frankly on a good day I find him irritating and on a bad day stupid because of his blinkered attitude, hes on here because he got booted of flyme nothing more or he'd be over there now calling this place racist raw like the other hypocrites.

Blott

I haven't been on OTR since August last year.

Next lie?

By blinkered you mean different to you.

Best Wishes Forrest the Rain Man.  You never know I might send you a box of chocolates

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 09:30:21 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on June 28, 2023, 09:17:27 AMJust let it go Coulbs. What was said or not said has gone. You make a valid point in your post about context etc.

I understand people can be a bit sensitive sometimes and I agree it should be poster vs poster nothing else but in this case Im giving context so that people can judge for themselves, it's why I linked the original thread for poolielad. Quite frankly on a good day I find him irritating and on a bad day stupid because of his blinkered attitude, hes on here because he got booted of flyme nothing more or he'd be over there now calling this place racist raw like the other hypocrites.

I DON'T THINK HE WOULD FELLA... HE MIGHT HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS TOO US.... BUT I DON'T TAKE HIM AS THE TYPE TO BE ON ANOTHER SITE...SLATING ANOTHER SITE AS RACIST 👎

IM SURE YOU WILL HAVE MORE DISAGREEMENTS 😉

BUT LET'S KEEP EVERYTHING ABOVE THE BELT EH 👍👍👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

In Blotty defence i read him otr and always found him to be just fine. And i dont think i can recall SAB ever saying or joining in the digs at here.

For ages i was convinced he was a geezer named Kenny Surtees. Rik reminded ME that KS always said same as before in comments in The EG.

As for "sensitive". Its something we all should be aware of a little more. Look what a "sensitive" person had done to me by the cops.
And i do not want any of you to go through all that shite.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 10:27:15 AMI haven't been on OTR since August last year.

Next lie?

Best Wishes Forrest the Rain Man.  You never know I might send you a box of chocolates
I never stated a lie, I said if you weren't booted of that board you'd still be on there,read it again.You're in here by default. And blinkered means not accepting facts or ignoring them, not a difference of opinion.You have no interpretation skills.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 12:12:09 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 10:27:15 AMI haven't been on OTR since August last year.

Next lie?

I never stated a lie, I said if you weren't booted of that board you'd still be on there,read it again.You're in here by default. And blinkered means not accepting facts or ignoring them, not a difference of opinion.You have no interpretation skills.
that's why I am sat here looking up to you. You are so admirable, kind, sincere, Woke.

You are famous and wonderful in your own lifetime.

Yours Forrest Rainman Gump.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

You can all have a go at my brother if you like

He's a right cunt so feel free I wont be offended at all...

:supremeleader:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

KENNY SURTEES 😁😁😁

NOW THERE'S A FUCKING BLAST FROM THE PAST 👍👍👍

WISH I HAD A FUCKING BIN LID FOR EVERY LETTER HE'S WROTE IN TO THE GAZETTE OR SPORTS GAZETTE OVER THE YEARS 💪💪💪

USED TO HAVE ONE IN EVERY NIGHT 😁😁😁
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 28, 2023, 12:19:26 PM
Quote from: fukyu on June 28, 2023, 12:12:09 PM

Next lie?

that's why I am sat here looking up to you. You are so admirable, kind, sincere, Woke.

You are famous and wonderful in your own lifetime.

Yours Forrest Rainman Gump.
You call posters on flyme and you post exactly like them, your stupid sarcasm says more about you than me.

Blott

Can you come back later, I am reading Motorhome monthly, what do you think of this month's issue?