Fukyu

Started by Blott, June 26, 2023, 11:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

Why do you bring my wife into our arguments?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on June 26, 2023, 11:11:20 AMWhy do you bring my wife into our arguments?

I'M MONITORING YOUR ARGUMENTS... ANYTHING BELOW THE BELT WILL GET STAMPED ON DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT THAT FELLA... WE ARE A FAIR BOARD AND DON'T TAKE SIDES 👎👎👎

IF YOU STEP OUT OF LINE YOU WILL GET TOLD 👍 YOU WON'T BE BANNED LIKE OTR... BUT REPEATED  SLAPS ON THE WRIST COULD LEAD TO A BAN 👍🙄👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 26, 2023, 11:11:20 AMWhy do you bring my wife into our arguments?
I asked a question regarding your attitude to immigration,I've already posted a response. Didn't insult her in anyway.Feel free to ask me any questions you want.

tunstall

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on June 26, 2023, 11:16:57 AM

I'M MONITORING YOUR ARGUMENTS... ANYTHING BELOW THE BELT WILL GET STAMPED ON DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT THAT FELLA... WE ARE A FAIR BOARD AND DON'T TAKE SIDES 👎👎👎

IF YOU STEP OUT OF LINE YOU WILL GET TOLD 👍 YOU WON'T BE BANNED LIKE OTR... BUT REPEATED  SLAPS ON THE WRIST COULD LEAD TO A BAN 👍🙄👍

....or a bat.

Blott

It's getting too serious for me. I am not accepting comments on my wife.

Fukyu wins, please delete my account.

tunstall

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 26, 2023, 11:17:37 AM
I asked a question regarding your attitude to immigration,I've already posted a response. Didn't insult her in anyway.Feel free to ask me any questions you want.
why did you in numerous occasions comment on her?

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 26, 2023, 11:19:34 AM
Quote from: fukyu on June 26, 2023, 11:17:37 AM
why did you in numerous occasions comment on her?
I explained my position,I wouldn't be derogatory to anyone not on here,even people across the road,

Blott

Explain why you brought my wife into the conversation.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on June 26, 2023, 11:18:34 AMIt's getting too serious for me. I am not accepting comments on my wife.

Behave yourself Lad, just wind your necks in, the pair of you.

Move on eh?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Listen, it's simple I will not accept my wife coming into any argument.

It's a fun message board, when it's stop being fun it's time to move on

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on June 26, 2023, 11:26:40 AMListen, it's simple I will not accept my wife coming into any argument.

Totally agree on both points you heard Lids.

Let's move forward eh?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

I would rather just get up and go. No flouncing just when your time is up it's.

Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien

Johnny Thunder

No need to move on Blotty.

Coulby lad, family is off limits. You know that.

Fuckin shake hands and keep it friendly.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on June 26, 2023, 11:26:40 AMListen, it's simple I will not accept my wife coming into any argument.

YOUR WIFE OR FAMILY WON'T BE MENTIONED AGAIN.... IT'S OFF LIMITS.... FUKYU... WON'T BRING YOUR FAMILY IN TO IT AGAIN.... LIKE DOG SAID... WE WILL MOVE ON 👍👍👍

SEASON STARTS SOON 💪💪💪⚽
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on June 26, 2023, 11:18:34 AMIt's getting too serious for me. I am not accepting comments on my wife.

NO HE DOESN'T COZ YER FAMILY WON'T BE MENTIONED AGAIN 👎👎👎

WE DON'T DELETE ACCOUNTS UNLESS THERE RACIST HOMOPHOBIC NONCES OR ALFIE BASSES 👎👎👎

AND REPEATED BRINGING MEMBERS FAMILY IN TO IT WILL GET YOU BANNED 👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Saw this coming yesterday.

As stated we do not delete accounts over this.

Moderators have done a fine job picking up on this and stamping any fires out early. Well done lads.

Blotty i will ask you to reconsider your position. I genuinely believe Fukyu does not do it with any malice aforethought. Coulbs knows the craic, he has been around long enough to know what is ok and what is not but we all at sometime overstep the mark.

The "proof" should be the mods "spotted" something and acted swiftly and fairly. That is our commitment to RR.

I genuinely have no issues with Coulbs, he is my regular sparring partner on here. But tomorrow is always another day.
Lets put it down to a "1-off", dust yourselves down and move onwards.
 :bigjack