Hey Blotty..

Started by Poolielad, June 25, 2023, 10:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

What a pointy head he's got.....

Blott

I saw Britain First and decided not to open it.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 11:41:35 AMI saw Britain First and decided not to open it.

Not having a go Blotts but that was very OTR of you.

You involve yourself in these convos so i think its only decent to read what is shoved in front of you.
Otherwise theres no debate.

I want to promote debate and opinions. I believe if a member takes the time and effort to post links to stuff that may or may not strengthen their opinion(s) and another poster is putting the opposing opinion/view then posters should read the stuff.

Otherwise convos began to start with " Sorry its from The Daily Fail" "I have swarfeeged my hands now" etc.

Makes sense to me anyway! :alf:

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on June 25, 2023, 01:48:27 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 11:41:35 AMI saw Britain First and decided not to open it.

Not having a go Blotts but that was very OTR of you.

You involve yourself in these convos so i think its only decent to read what is shoved in front of you.
Otherwise theres no debate.

I want to promote debate and opinions. I believe if a member takes the time and effort to post links to stuff that may or may not strengthen their opinion(s) and another poster is putting the opposing opinion/view then posters should read the stuff.

Otherwise convos began to start with " Sorry its from The Daily Fail" "I have swarfeeged my hands now" etc.

Makes sense to me anyway! :alf:
I didn't comment on it.

fukyu

Then how can you refute what is debated ?.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 01:50:27 PM
I didn't

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 01:51:38 PM
I didn't

Maybe not this post no you are right, but your opinions/views on the subject matter you have voiced numerous times.

BoroRedKen

In your defence Blotts somebody with your opinions/views is what RR needed.

Its all about getting and maintaining some balance.

:bigjack

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on June 25, 2023, 01:53:40 PM
I didn't

Maybe not this post no you are right, but your opinions/views on the subject matter you have voiced numerous times.
. a very bad example; Baddad is convinced that Putin is dead, he has been saying it for over a year. I would never argue or quote it because I don't believe the source.

If I opened the Britain First message my answer would be I don't believe the source.

Utterly pointless.

Blott

Re above eventually Baddad will be right about the end and Putin bring dead, it could be 50 years away but he will be right.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 01:59:35 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on June 25, 2023, 01:53:40 PM
I didn't

. a very bad example; Baddad is convinced that Putin is dead, he has been saying it for over a year. I would never argue or quote it because I don't believe the source.

If I opened the Britain First message my answer would be I don't believe the source.

Utterly pointless.

Entrenched that is what it is. Not pointless. How did you form the opinions you have? In a Christmas cracker where they?

If you refuse to read stuff that is not your opinion why debate anything then?
 :ponder:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Blottsky - what part of 'I saw Britain First and decided not to open it.' didnt you write?

Secondly - how is that not at least the early sign of 'cancel culture'

Just asking

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HEY BLOTTY LAD 🙄🙄🙄

I FUCKING KNEW I HAD SEEN YOU ABOUT BEFORE LIKE 👍🙄🙄🙄👍

:rudi:  :ray:  :rick:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

fukyu

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on June 25, 2023, 02:24:52 PMHEY BLOTTY LAD 🙄🙄🙄

That is exactly right,his way or the wrong way, regardless of the facts,he's a pound shop Corbyn,

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 02:29:59 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on June 25, 2023, 02:24:52 PMHEY BLOTTY LAD 🙄🙄🙄

That is exactly right,his way or the wrong way, regardless of the facts,he's a pound shop Corbyn,
I did vote for Corbyn in that I voted for our local MP McDonald.

Can you explain to me how I vote for our MP without young lads like you accusing me of voting for Corbyn.

I know I have to put up a dictionary for you as big words get you confused, but I can't find a short enough explanation of our unwritten constition to help.

Keep up the hatred.

BoroRedKen

Its not hatred. Dont dumb down. We all have a copy of the TerryCocksSocks dictionary.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 02:45:42 PM

Can you explain to me how I vote for our MP without young lads like you accusing me of voting for Corbyn.

I know I have to put up a dictionary for you as big words get you confused, but I can't find a short enough explanation of our unwritten constition to help.

Keep up the hatred.
There you go again with your stupid sarcasm and patronising posts,be better this is NOT flyme

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 02:54:55 PM

Keep up the hatred.
There you go again with your stupid sarcasm and patronising posts,be better this is NOT flyme
you never stop insulting me, it's like written Tourettes

Tourette's syndrome is a neurological condition that causes you to make involuntary movements and sounds called tics. Tics are fast, repetitive muscle movements that cause sudden body jerks or sounds.

Note; I used the word 'like' I am not suggesting you have it.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 02:59:32 PM

Keep up the hatred.

Tourette's syndrome is a neurological condition that causes you to make involuntary movements and sounds called tics. Tics are fast, repetitive muscle movements that cause sudden body jerks or sounds.

You have no self awareness.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 03:04:11 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 02:59:32 PM

Keep up the hatred.

You have no self awareness.
that's quite mild have you give up on the real insults for today?

Or are you holding Nanny's hand.

BoroRedKen

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Keep up the hatred.

NO HATRED FROM ME KIDDA 👎👎👎

I'D LET YOU BUY ME A PINT 👍😁😁😁👍🍺

BUT STILL CALL YOU A DAF CUN 👍

:morgan:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on June 25, 2023, 03:21:06 PM

Keep up the hatred.

NO HATRED FROM ME KIDDA 👎👎👎

I'D LET YOU BUY ME A PINT 👍😁😁😁👍🍺

BUT STILL CALL YOU A DAF CUN 👍

:morgan:
sorry young man I am laughing. The hatred thing was me being ridiculous to someone else.

AtomicDog

I feel another dizzy spell coming . . .

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈