LEE RIGBY MEMORIAL CUP 2023 IN BURY TODAY 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, June 24, 2023, 03:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 08:01:38 PM
Quote from: TommyDickfingers on June 25, 2023, 07:47:12 PM
Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: TommyDickfingers on June 25, 2023, 05:42:03 PMI'm a Catholic and couldn't give a flying fuck about shite jock football teams and the sectarian shite associated with it.

On religion, I don't adhere to anything and don't think there is a god as such, however the one question for science I always have is if it all started with a big bang and the universe expanded from nothing, then what did it expand into if there was nothing???
Who made God?.

If there is one, who knows ?

That's my point really, science has advanced so far in the last 100 years or so and came up with the BBT....chances are in the next 100 years other theories will evolve.

Agreed, unlike religion science constantly evolves and questions itself
that's just simply untrue. Religion evolves by the day.

No religion argues with Darwin. OK one or two minor ones do.  I don't know one that argues with The Big Bang.

I dislike Fundementalists of any type be they religious or political.

It's not religion who is saying there is a flat earth.

The greatest mass murderers of the last century have all been atheist. 

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 09:21:12 PM
Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 08:01:38 PM
Quote from: TommyDickfingers on June 25, 2023, 07:47:12 PM
Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: TommyDickfingers on June 25, 2023, 05:42:03 PMI'm a Catholic and couldn't give a flying fuck about shite jock football teams and the sectarian shite associated with it.

On religion, I don't adhere to anything and don't think there is a god as such, however the one question for science I always have is if it all started with a big bang and the universe expanded from nothing, then what did it expand into if there was nothing???
Who made God?.

If there is one, who knows ?

That's my point really, science has advanced so far in the last 100 years or so and came up with the BBT....chances are in the next 100 years other theories will evolve.

Agreed, unlike religion science constantly evolves and questions itself
that's just simply untrue. Religion evolves by the day.

No religion argues with Darwin. OK one or two minor ones do.  I don't know one that argues with The Big Bang.

I dislike Fundementalists of any type be they religious or political.

It's not religion who is saying there is a flat earth.

The greatest mass murderers of the last century have all been atheist. 
Religion doesn't even evolve by the century, :ray:
 how many do you think religion would have killed if it had the weapons of the 20th century ,there be no fucker left.

Blott

I don't know ask the atheists: Mao, Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot.

fukyu

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 10:10:23 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 10:07:40 PMI don't know ask the atheists: Mao, Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot.
Why,they aren't religious. :alf:
exactly, they killed 100's of millions, not because of religion but because they had no moral compass. I don't think they were Woke, Do gooders or Snowflakes.

Don't worry you will soon be in Key Stage 4

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 10:07:40 PMI don't know ask the atheists: Mao, Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot.
Who him Who won Britain's got talent?

Did he end up a mass murderer . . . I wondered what he'd been up too?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 10:15:23 PM
Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 10:10:23 PM
Why,they aren't religious. :alf:
exactly, they killed 100's of millions, not because of religion but because they had no moral compass. I don't think they were Woke, Do gooders or Snowflakes.

Don't worry you will soon be in Key Stage 4
You'll never get there rainman. :rick:

Blott

It seems you have, back to your single joke.

Why did you call yourself FU again? After a van?

Blott

I still think it's comedy gold that you gave your Motor home the same reg, and then get annoyed when I noticed it.

And when you mentioned Roseberry Redcar, it was one hell of a coincidence it was there I saw you and the van.

I would give it over 10,000/ 1

I may be Forrest Gump, but Stupid is what stupid does. 

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 10:56:18 PMIt seems you have, back to your single joke.

Isn't your single joke a campervan theme Forrest,( there's two names for you,)you have no self awareness or interpretation skills  which is why you post like the refugee from flyme you are,stupid insults,sarcasm and posting definitions to back up your post are typical actions over there,it doesn't work on here,fuck off daft cunt usually covers it.goodnight. :rick:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Really fellas this daft name calling is repetitious

Either give it some imagination or turn it off please - preferably the latter

fukyu

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on June 26, 2023, 12:00:13 AMReally fellas this daft name calling is repetitious

Either give it some imagination or turn it off please - preferably the latter

He posts like someone on the spectrum, I think his names are very apt, you can of course ignore the posts..

tunstall

fukyu

AtomicDog

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 11:26:08 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 10:56:18 PMIt seems you have, back to your single joke.

Isn't your single joke a campervan theme Forrest,( there's two names for you,)you have no self awareness or interpretation skills  which is why you post like the refugee from flyme you are,stupid insults,sarcasm and posting definitions to back up your post are typical actions over there,it doesn't work on here,fuck off daft cunt usually covers it.goodnight. :rick:
review the posts, and make a decision who is on the spectrum .

The insults comment and self awareness in the same sentence.

Don't mind FO daft C, stupid is as stupid does.

You seem to know a lot about the other place, do you still message on there? Me I left Sept 22.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 26, 2023, 10:35:00 AM

You seem to know a lot about the other place, do you still message on there? Me I left Sept 22.
You didn't leave you were banned,and no I don't post on there.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 26, 2023, 10:50:31 AM

I was banned for my opinions. Yo must have fitted in better than me and have agreed with them.

My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on." - Forrest.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 26, 2023, 11:04:54 AM
Quote from: fukyu on June 26, 2023, 10:50:31 AM

I was banned for my opinions. Yo must have fitted in better than me and have agreed with them.

My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on." - Forrest.

So you didn't leave you were banned as I stated.

Blott

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 26, 2023, 11:12:21 AMOK I was banned and didn't leave?

You win.
Just establishing the facts, you're better off not being on there.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 26, 2023, 11:20:11 AM
Quote from: Blott on June 26, 2023, 11:12:21 AMOK I was banned and didn't leave?

You win.
Just establishing the facts, you're better off not being on there.
we agree on that.

Johnny Thunder

AtomicDog

fukyu

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on June 26, 2023, 11:40:58 AMThats better. Nice and friendly disagreements.

:bigjack
I treat each post is treat on its own merit,I don't argue for arguing sake.id rather talk about bew..scut. :buck: