LEE RIGBY MEMORIAL CUP 2023 IN BURY TODAY 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, June 24, 2023, 03:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebenezer Good

Where did God suddenly appear from all those years ago? And why wait billions of years to create Earth after he'd turned out trillions of other stars first? It's all a load of bollocks especially Islam who's bible was invented to give the go ahead to their own twisted preferences.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 12:20:09 PM
Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 12:03:01 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 11:44:28 AMStill don't get you do what your dad did.
Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 11:44:28 AMStill don't get you do what your dad did.

Mine lived in the NO Workies and Newcastle House. I had and have no wish to be in either.

My old fella of good Irish Stock, supported England and the Boro,  I never heard him mention Celtic.

My mam and dad smoked, I don't, do you think I have let them down ?
It's called hereditary influence,

Mine lived in the NO Workies and Newcastle House. I had and have no wish to be in either.

My old fella of good Irish Stock, supported England and the Boro,  I never heard him mention Celtic.

Ah. So I did let them down by not smoking and not going in The Newcastle House. Sorry dad.
Don't post like a flyme Wanker with that ridiculous sarcasm, people do what they do, doesn't make them wrong because you don't agree.

Blott

Quote from: Ebenezer Good on June 25, 2023, 12:26:15 PMWhere did God suddenly appear from all those years ago? And why wait billions of years to create Earth after he'd turned out trillions of other stars first? It's all a load of bollocks especially Islam who's bible was invented to give the go ahead to their own twisted preferences.

I asked the same question above. I don't know. scientists 100 years ago didn't know. Before Darwin there was no no great understanding of Evolution. Even today with the new Watts telescope we see things no one understands.

Until; you, NASA, The complete science world tell me how it all started I will believe in a God, I like praying.

I put this up from Steven Hawking it is as close to my opinion as you can get.

The question is, is the way the universe began chosen by God for reasons we can't understand, or was it determined by a law of science? I believe the second," wrote Hawking. "If you like, you can call the laws of science 'God', but it wouldn't be a personal God that you would meet and put questions to."

I prefer the first until proven by second.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 12:44:27 PM

Ah. So I did let them down by not smoking and not going in The Newcastle House. Sorry dad.
Don't post like a flyme Wanker with that ridiculous sarcasm, people do what they do, doesn't make them wrong because you don't agree.
ok, I don't get it, but hey ho.

You are improving you haven't asked me to be banned for a while.

At least you understand CtC bigatory and Sectarian views, I will never get it.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 12:57:02 PM
Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 12:44:27 PM

ok, I don't get it, but hey ho.

You are improving you haven't asked me to be banned for a while.

At least you understand CtC bigatory and Sectarian views, I will never get it.
I've never asked for anyone to be banned,show me a post where I have.

Blott

I merely explained about the corner quadrant,if you want to take that as a dig then that along with this long running idiotic camper van theme makes you stupid and obsessive.You are not on here because you want to be you are only on here because you were banned from flyme and I can see why. Have two of these because one clearly won't give you the message.:fuckoffdaftcunt:  :fuckoffdaftcunt:

Do you think the Campervan theme was as daft, not as daft, as a Gump theme?

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 01:44:00 PMI merely explained about the corner quadrant,if you want to take that as a dig then that along with this long running idiotic camper van theme makes you stupid and obsessive.You are not on here because you want to be you are only on here because you were banned from flyme and I can see why. Have two of these because one clearly won't give you the message.:fuckoffdaftcunt:  :fuckoffdaftcunt:
,more deflection,and you are the one who started the campervan saga,I responded,do you have ANY self awareness.?

Blott

I put up Oxford Dictionary understanding of Deflection, you just don't understand it.

I will put it in Sats3 level.

To deflect means changing direction.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 01:51:23 PMI put up Oxford Dictionary understanding of Deflection, you just don't understand it.

Yes you put up a dictionary definition like the flyme Wanker you are,,now back to the your allegation I have asked for you to be banned,show me where.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 02:27:59 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 01:51:23 PMI put up Oxford Dictionary understanding of Deflection, you just don't understand it.

Yes you put up a dictionary definition like the flyme Wanker you are,,now back to the your allegation I have asked for you to be banned,show me where.
see above

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 02:41:56 PM
Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 02:27:59 PM

see above

cowardly response,you can't so you won't,shame on you for not admitting you were wrong,no shame in it.

Blott

If you didn't I am wrong and I apologise.  No harm in apologising see my response on another thread.

Now back to your tantrums, have you seen your nanny about them?

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 02:47:15 PMIf you didn't I am wrong and I apologise.  No harm in apologising see my response on another thread.

Now back to your tantrums, have you seen your nanny about them?
Is this where I insult you like two children,you can't help yourself can you.

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

TommyDickfingers

I'm a Catholic and couldn't give a flying fuck about shite jock football teams and the sectarian shite associated with it.

On religion, I don't adhere to anything and don't think there is a god as such, however the one question for science I always have is if it all started with a big bang and the universe expanded from nothing, then what did it expand into if there was nothing???

Blott

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on June 25, 2023, 05:42:03 PMI'm a Catholic and couldn't give a flying fuck about shite jock football teams and the sectarian shite associated with it.

On religion, I don't adhere to anything and don't think there is a god as such, however the one question for science I always have is if it all started with a big bang and the universe expanded from nothing, then what did it expand into if there was nothing???
exactly

fukyu

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on June 25, 2023, 05:42:03 PMI'm a Catholic and couldn't give a flying fuck about shite jock football teams and the sectarian shite associated with it.

Who made God?.

AtomicDog

Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 06:20:22 PM

Who made God?.

Steboro

Who made God?.

God's Mam & Dad.

Blott

Quote from: Steboro on June 25, 2023, 07:03:43 PM

Who made God?.

God's Mam & Dad.
that's a great question. Maybe our mind and thought process. I find it easy to pray and hope,  to you could say a dream it's better than nothing.

We all sat we love someone, that's as abstract as my view on god. Neither can  be proven

fukyu

Religion was a way to explain the world before science could,it's hung around like a bad smell ever since.

TommyDickfingers

Who made God?.

If there is one, who knows ?

That's my point really, science has advanced so far in the last 100 years or so and came up with the BBT....chances are in the next 100 years other theories will evolve.

AtomicDog

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on June 25, 2023, 07:47:12 PM

Who made God?.

That's my point really, science has advanced so far in the last 100 years or so and came up with the BBT....chances are in the next 100 years other theories will evolve.

It's Life Jim, but not as we know it . . .

fukyu

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on June 25, 2023, 07:47:12 PM

Who made God?.

Agreed, unlike religion science constantly evolves and questions itself

Ebenezer Good

He must be a rum fucker this god of ours' he got sick of the dinosaurs so threw an asteroid into Earth and wiped the poor twats out. :carrick3: