LEE RIGBY MEMORIAL CUP 2023 IN BURY TODAY 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, June 24, 2023, 03:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 24, 2023, 07:32:40 PM
Quote from: fukyu on June 24, 2023, 07:25:44 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 24, 2023, 07:22:40 PMThere you go, you hide your humanity well. I thought you wanted battleships in the English Channel.

I thought you were happy to see Botswana starve.

Me I am happy being a Catholic, Woke, Do gooder.
Yes but I wasn't doing it on religious grounds. :cloughy: you have made that clear, and proves having a bit of religion is better than none.

No it doesn't,but you are entitled to your opinion as am I.

Blott

I believe in a God. Until you can explain how it all started I always will.

I fully accept there are far too many inconsistencies, eg., Why wait over 13billion years for man to get here,  why is there cancer, why let kids starve, why do we have wars ..... I don't know.

RiversideRifle

Religion is like having an imaginary friend. Science is the answer blotty kid
UTB

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 24, 2023, 08:01:01 PMI believe in a God. Until you can explain how it all started I always will.

I fully accept there are far too many inconsistencies, eg., Why wait over 13billion years for man to get here,  why is there cancer, why let kids starve, why do we have wars ..... I don't know.
I will never try to change people's minds over religion (or politics) mainly because they're entrenched,but I will express why I disagree.

Poolielad

Quote from: RiversideRifle on June 24, 2023, 08:05:08 PMReligion is like having an imaginary friend. Science is the answer blotty kid
100% this, there is no god..

AtomicDog

I'll kill this dead now.

First off anybody that lays down their Life for the reason I'm here is a hero.

What I'm gonna say is stop all this race, sectarian bullshit, where's it going?

We are here and now, there's no tomorrow.

Don't turn this place to FMTTM.

Be like Erimus eh, be nice, when does he ever comment on this Bullshit?

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think . . .

Going out to My main Man Erimus 🐾
'All those are just labels'
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

Quote from: AtomicDog on June 24, 2023, 08:11:47 PMI'll kill this dead now.

Good lad you dog  :leo2:
UTB

fukyu

Quote from: RiversideRifle on June 24, 2023, 08:05:08 PMReligion is like having an imaginary friend. Science is the answer blotty kid
I find it an indoctrination of the young that sensible ones grow out of.Some laugh at David Icke and Scientologists yet accept what their particular religious text tells them,irony writ large.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: fukyu on June 24, 2023, 08:13:20 PM
I find it an indoctrination of the young that sensible ones grow out of.Some laugh at David Icke and Scientologists yet accept what their particular religious text tells them,irony writ large.

All of it's a load of shite. I'm all for having some sort of structure to your life but fuck me religion is daft as fuck
UTB

AtomicDog

Quote from: RiversideRifle on June 24, 2023, 08:13:00 PM
Quote from: AtomicDog on June 24, 2023, 08:11:47 PMI'll kill this dead now.

Good lad you dog  :leo2:
A dog is the only thing that will love you more than yourself.
The world can be a cruel and bad place.
I understand some people's frustration on here.

But I also understand soldier that The British Army is the best in the world, period.
But only the poor and innocent die in war.

Tell you what, Lad's there's some older people here.

Tell this soldier what this song is about?
F**k all this shit about whatever.

Tell Him about this song, what it's about probably . . . by one of the greatest singer's that ever lived.

I'll raise my 🐾 then, period

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Blott

go on explain to me how it all started.

Blott

I can cope with Icke, Scientology, any of it, they are as right as my beliefs.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Blott on June 24, 2023, 09:13:27 PM

I can't do that but I can tell you what didn't start it. An all powerful being who made a big bang and place Adam and Eve in a garden in Stockton
UTB

Blott

Quote from: RiversideRifle on June 24, 2023, 09:15:18 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 24, 2023, 09:13:27 PM

I can't do that but I can tell you what didn't start it. An all powerful being who made a big bang and place Adam and Eve in a garden in Stockton
I agree on that, no issue Darwin was right.

Steven Hawking gets as close to my view as possible

The question is, is the way the universe began chosen by God for reasons we can't understand, or was it determined by a law of science? I believe the second," wrote Hawking. "If you like, you can call the laws of science 'God', but it wouldn't be a personal God that you would meet and put questions to."

I  believe the first until proven otherwise.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on June 24, 2023, 09:14:43 PM
I can cope with Icke, Scientology, any of it, they are as right as my beliefs.
You know seen him at glasto in 92 purple tracksuit, fields of Avalon (at that time where people were walking around, naked, never seen out like it, in my  shelterd life). with his missus , didn't give a fu*k.

That's one thing that stick's in my mind about Glastonbury.

Along with seeing 'Mark "We wanna be together"William's'

And the bald guy bloke off the  carlling black label advert, not him off London's burning, walking around.
Smoking a big Banger.

It is funny, If you've never been,, don't know what it's like now.

First band we seen on the pyramid stage, doing this, when we got there.

Strange, how you remember things in Life. . .

Blott

It was good before, it's good today. It will be good in 20 years time.

Steboro

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on June 24, 2023, 07:12:43 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 24, 2023, 06:29:01 PMI have always said this, why anyone from Middlesbrough supports the Sectarian clubs in Glasgow is beyond me.

And don't give me it's because my dad did.

I WAS BORN UNDER A WANDERING STAR 🌟🌟🌟

HELL IS IN THE BOGSIDE.... HEAVENS IN THE SHANKILL ROAD... THAT'S ALL I'VE EVER KNOWN... 😁🇬🇧😁

I WAS BORN UNDER A WANDERING STAR 🌟🌟🌟💪💪💪😎

Isn't it

"I was born under a Union Jack" 

Blott

My whole Dad's side of the family were born and raised in the Gorbals.  So naturally I went to Ibrox from an early age even though I was born and raised in Boro.

So it's pretty easy to be a fan of another club via family ties.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Steboro on June 24, 2023, 11:30:16 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 24, 2023, 06:29:01 PMI have always said this, why anyone from Middlesbrough supports the Sectarian clubs in Glasgow is beyond me.

HELL IS IN THE BOGSIDE.... HEAVENS IN THE SHANKILL ROAD... THAT'S ALL I'VE EVER KNOWN... 😁🇬🇧😁

Isn't it

Blott

My whole Dad's side of the family were born and raised in the Gorbals.  So naturally I went to Ibrox from an early age even though I was born and raised in Boro.

YES MATE... FUCK KNOWS WHY I POSTED THAT 😁😁😁 FUCKING LEATHERED AFTER ANOTHER BEER GARDEN DAY  :leo:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Must admit I had one too many brandy's and port's last night

Can't sleep worth a wank in this heat either

fukyu

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on June 25, 2023, 08:03:29 AM
Quote from: Steboro on June 24, 2023, 11:30:16 PM

Isn't it

Blott

YES MATE... FUCK KNOWS WHY I POSTED THAT 😁😁😁 FUCKING LEATHERED AFTER ANOTHER BEER GARDEN DAY  :leo:
I was born under the holgate end... :champs:

Blott

Still don't get you do what your dad did.

Mine lived in the NO Workies and Newcastle House. I had and have no wish to be in either.

My old fella of good Irish Stock, supported England and the Boro,  I never heard him mention Celtic.

My mam and dad smoked, I don't, do you think I have let them down ?

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 11:44:28 AMStill don't get you do what your dad did.

Mine lived in the NO Workies and Newcastle House. I had and have no wish to be in either.

My old fella of good Irish Stock, supported England and the Boro,  I never heard him mention Celtic.

It's called hereditary influence,

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 12:03:01 PM
Quote from: Blott on June 25, 2023, 11:44:28 AMStill don't get you do what your dad did.
Quote from: fukyu on June 25, 2023, 12:03:01 PM

Ah. So I did let them down by not smoking and not going in The Newcastle House. Sorry dad.