Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, June 15, 2023, 08:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST 👍😁😁😁👍

SHE'S HAD HER USE OUT OF HIM NOW 👍👍👍

WE TRIED TO TELL THE SILLY GINGA TWAT  :rav:  :unbelievable:  :wry:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Jesus, if that's true, she has played him alright, I'm surprised she has given him the boot so early on.

She got the bin lid out of him. So that was the job done on the money front.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on June 15, 2023, 09:07:32 AMJesus, if that's true, she has played him alright, I'm surprised she has given him the boot so early on.

2 BIN LIDS 👍👍👍

WHAT I'M HEARING IS... SHE'S GOING TO USE HARRY'S FORMER DRUG TAKING IN TO ACCOUNT IF HE TRIES TO GO FOR CUSTODY OF THE KIDS... AND WITH HER MOTHER NOW LIVING WITH HER... SHE HAS HER WITNESS OF HARRY'S STRANGE BEHAVIOUR 👍 THIS IM BEEN TOLD WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS... I DON'T EVEN THINK THE DAFT GINGA TWAT KNOWS YET 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Bloody hell. sounds like a right can of worms are about to be opened up. I didn't know he was on the gear. The whole episode if it becomes true and hits the papers will sink him for a while but in equal measure is probably the only way he will be welcomed back by many of his now haters. That's the strange world we now live in, otherwise he was always toast with most of the UK royal loving, public/media.

fukyu

Quote from: Mike Peeler on June 15, 2023, 09:24:00 AMBloody hell. sounds like a right can of worms are about to be opened up. I didn't know he was on the gear. The whole episode if it becomes true and hits the papers will sink him for a while but in equal measure is probably the only way he will be welcomed back by many of his now haters. That's the strange world we now live in, otherwise he was always toast with most of the UK royal loving, public/media.
His drug taking was in the past, won't be be surprised if they split,he was just a pawn in her game the thick twat.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on June 15, 2023, 09:24:00 AMBloody hell. sounds like a right can of worms are about to be opened up. I didn't know he was on the gear. The whole episode if it becomes true and hits the papers will sink him for a while but in equal measure is probably the only way he will be welcomed back by many of his now haters. That's the strange world we now live in, otherwise he was always toast with most of the UK royal loving, public/media.

I WOULDN'T SAY HE WAS ON THE GEAR NOW... BUT I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST HER TO SAY HE WAS 🙄🙄🙄

THEY HARDLY SEEM TO BE TOGETHER NOW AND SHE'S DEFFO NOT SUPPORTING HIM NOW IN HIS LEGAL CASES 🙄

HE MADE A RIGHT CUNT OF HIMSELF THE OTHER WEEK AT THE HIGH COURT 🙄🙄🙄

NOT ONE PEICE OF EVIDENCE OFFERED AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE DAF CUN IS GONNA GET THE 5 MILLION LEGAL BILL FOR IT 🤣🤣🤣
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

She is a full narcissist, and she no longer has use for him. I feel sorry for him, he has been fully played by that bitch. She has ripped him from his family, nearly tore the Royal Family down with the racist BS accusations, just a nasty piece of work. The moment the yanks turned on them he was done. A few who know and hate her have said, she will target a wealthy Billionaire next to fund her political ambitions.

He will be welcomed back after time, but he is done getting back his popularity before he met her and decided to become woke.

RaZor Ramon

Quote from: Mike Peeler on June 15, 2023, 09:07:32 AMJesus, if that's true, she has played him alright, I'm surprised she has given him the boot so early on.

I'm not. She's got the cash, the fame, the connections, the celebrity all out of him.
Remember she was just the pretty thing to look at on the TV show Suits before she met him.

She'll never ever have to 'work' again.

fukyu

She used to describe herself as white before she got her hooks into ginger, now she's a full on biscuit thief* for money. :ray:
(@Arry')

Johnny Thunder

At least he got to fuckin smash her a few times.

:buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:

Blott

fukyu

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on June 15, 2023, 11:59:29 AM

:buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:
I bet randy Andy was letching over her.  :thrapp:  :thrapp:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on June 15, 2023, 11:59:29 AM

To right, I would definitely lay her. So from that perspective, it was always a notch on the bedpost for him. The rest of the carry-on was always going to happen. He should have stayed with his ex Chelsea. I would have bummed her as well

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on June 15, 2023, 12:16:39 PMWhere's the evidence?

DON'T EVER DOUBT ARRY LAD 😁😁😁

I KNOW MORE THAN MOST CLAIRVOYANTS  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Your record is not good. It's why Ladbrokes has 4 pay in windows and one pay out.

tunstall

Steboro

She will be in The Fountain soon looking for a new fella.

Nosmo-King

Take the title off her and Harry boy. Why should they retain them when they despise what our Royalty represents?

It's the height of hypocrisy- but all too predictable. Horrible horrible woman

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on June 15, 2023, 01:16:05 PMYour record is not good. It's why Ladbrokes has 4 pay in windows and one pay out.

GOOD JOB I'LL BE AT THE PAY OUT WINDOW THEN EH 😁😁😁 WHEN THE BRENDA RODGERS BET COMES IN 💪💪💪

YA BIG NAIVE GALOOT  :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

fukyu

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on June 16, 2023, 07:12:36 AM
Quote from: Blott on June 15, 2023, 01:16:05 PMYour record is not good. It's why Ladbrokes has 4 pay in windows and one pay out.

GOOD JOB I'LL BE AT THE PAY OUT WINDOW THEN EH 😁😁😁 WHEN THE BRENDA RODGERS BET COMES IN 💪💪💪

Netflix have dropped them... :supremeleader:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: fukyu on June 16, 2023, 08:43:44 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on June 16, 2023, 07:12:36 AM

Netflix have dropped them... :supremeleader:

IT'S SPOTIFY MATE 👍 BUT CAN SEE NETFLIX FOLLOWING SUIT 👍🙏👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

LIDS BANG ON THE MONEY AGAIN 💪💪💪👍😎

THERE NOW LIVING SEPERATE LIVES BUT IT'S ALL BEEN KEPT HUSH HUSH... HE WILL WILL SOON BE BACK IN BLIGHTY WITH HIS BALD HEAD AND GINGA TODGER BETWEEN HIS WELL SHAFTED LEGS 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

They're

:cloughy:

Good holiday pal?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on July 25, 2023, 12:13:07 PMThey're

:cloughy:

Good holiday pal?

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF IT HADN'T BEEN SPOILT BY A 30 YEAR OLD WHO THINKS THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND HER 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

AND HERES ME THINKING SHE HAD CHANGED HER WAYS.... BUT HEY YOU LIVE AND LEARN 😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G