THE OFFICIAL RED 🔴ROAR 🔥 BORO V COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL THREAD 👍⚽👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, May 15, 2023, 06:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FFS... WE NEVER GONNA SCORE HERE 😡😡😡 FUCKING REF BOOKING BORO PLAYERS BUT NOT ONE COVENTRY TWAT 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on May 17, 2023, 08:50:49 PMFFS... WE NEVER GONNA SCORE HERE 😡😡😡 FUCKING REF BOOKING BORO PLAYERS BUT NOT ONE COVENTRY TWAT 😡😡😡
Actually it's 2 apiece

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

PLAY ALL NIGHT AGAINST THESE CUNTS... WE AINT GONNA SCORE  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

tunstall

Played shit again

Two games, zero goals

How many shots on target? None? One?

He knows where we need strengthening, hopefully

BoroRedKen

When the keeper has more touches with the ball at his feet than the forwards do you aint never going to win games.

Poor performance.

RaZor Ramon

Oh well. Typical Boro strikes again. We really needed a goal in the first half to open them up as it was written in the stars they would shit house the second half which they did.

Hope Luton beat them on the final purely just to see them get pumped every week in the premier league. 😂

We'll go again next season with Carrick getting HIS squad in over the summer and a full pre season with his ways. We've been playing catch up in all aspects of his coaching and playing style since he came in and he's done a brilliant job dragging us up to the playoffs. Considering where we were when he took over it was a massive gamble.

Poolielad

I have been trying to get in touch with Lidds, anyone know where he is???

Gutted for you lads......... But not little Lidds...........

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Poolielad on May 17, 2023, 10:08:48 PMI have been trying to get in touch with Lidds, anyone know where he is???

Gutted for you lads......... But not little Lidds...........

BUT I'M TALLER THAN YOU 🤣🤣🤣

DAF CUN....

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

STEFFEN... FUCK OFF 👍

TOO BLAME FOR THE GOAL 👎 45K A WEEK  :winston:

GET HIM GONE.... BRING SOL BRYNN BACK...

SMITH... GONE
MOWATT... GONE
ARCHER... GONE...GILES GONE... BOTH TOO EXPENSIVE TO BUY AND NOT GOOD ENOUGH...

BIG CHANGES NEEDED BY CARRICK 👍

ONCE AGAIN THE PLAYERS LET THE FANS DOWN AGAIN WHEN IT MATTERED 👎😌😌😌👎

AND TOO MANY OF THEM FANS WHERE THINKING WE WHERE BETTER THAN WE ACTUALLY ARE 👎👎👎

GOING UP TO THE PREM WOULD HAVE BEEN DISATROUS TOO AS GIBBO WOULD NOT PUT IN THE 100 MILL THAT WOULD BE NEEDED TO KEEP US THERE 🙄

FOREST SPENT 150 MILL AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY MIGHT SCRAPE IT... 🤔

AND THE REFS HAVE GIVE US FUCK ALL... ALL SEASON 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ebenezer Good

I thought we might have scraped home tonight' and the earlier season form returned but it didnt' we've been poor for weeks on end and it continued tonight'Coventry we're worthy winners.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ebenezer Good on May 18, 2023, 05:50:57 AMI thought we might have scraped home tonight' and the earlier season form returned but it didnt' we've been poor for weeks on end and it continued tonight'Coventry we're worthy winners.

WAS AS FLAT AS CARDIFF AT HOME IN THE FA CUP QUARTER FINAL UNDER MOUTHGATE  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

I thought Ebeneezer Good was very cool in his match thoughts! Was expecting much  worse!

:alf:  :alf:  :bigjack

Wee_Willie

I thought the recent drop in form was tactical by Carrick as he wanted to avoid finishing 3rd for some reason. I was wrong. The rot had set in.

Good season though, great football (too much at times) just ran out of ideas, steam and guile.

teamboro

They did to us what we tried to do on Sunday but we failed great season though

BoroRedKen

Cash in on Jones next i reckon.

Steffan must have something in his loan contract stating that he must be played as a sweeper keeper.

Not had a chance to see much of Barlaser to have a firm opinion but i have doubts.
Try to sign Giles on a permanent but i think he could be a PL "lower team" player.

Replacement for Howson needed. Paddy does worry me sometimes so a CB is needed.

I really think with a few little tweaks in personnel next season could be a great 1 for us.

RaZor Ramon

Looking back aswell what the fuck was Steffen doing for their goal again?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RaZor Ramon on May 18, 2023, 07:57:45 AMLooking back aswell what the fuck was Steffen doing for their goal again?

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT HE'S LIKE AT PASSING THE BALL OUT AT THE BACK 😡😡😡

I WANT A FUCKING KEEPER GOOD AT SAVING THINGS 👍 NOT A FUCKING 🤡🤡🤡 CONSTANTLY OUT OF POSITION MOST OF THE TIME AND NOT EVEN DIVING FOR SHOTS ON GOAL 🤡😡🤡

HE'S 4TH CHOICE FOR AMERICA FOR A REASON AND PEP DOESN'T RATE HIM... AT 45K A WEEK HE CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Smoggers51

If someone had offered us a playoff chance 7 games into the season we would've snapped their hands off.I've not missed a home game this season and am not too disappointed.I always thought this season under Carrick would be a consolidation season. Steffan made a couple of decent saves last night but he does still worry me.Once they crocked Akpom I thought that was it.We have to learn how to handle physical teams next season. Still onward and upward.Dust ourselves down and go again next season.PROUD TO BE A SMOGGIE!!! UTB !!